Alarias orcbane armour

devilhunter89

Spending another long night in another duty tavern... To many days on the road and only a few septims to show for it. I need to fund some real work, something that pays.

Those 3 men at the next table having stopped staring at me all night. Ugh gross. I know I look good in my form fitting black leather armor, but come on guys.

As I look around the room, trying to ignore them, I notice a rather sophisticated looking Orc. He catches my eye so look closer. (AtleAst it'll take my mind of those pigs at the next table) He is talking in hushed tones to scraggly looking pair of Dunmer, sell swords I'm sure. I strain my ears to name out his words. Sounds like is trying to hire them but they arnt interested. He pulls out a very old parchment and shows it to them. Says 30000 is his final offer but they must not wear the armor. They still refuse, adding that "no sell sword is fool enough to raid the college. Try a thief for that folly"

Could he mean college of winterhold? What is on that paper worth so much money?

The sell swords leave and the Orc shoves the paper back into his satchel. Obviously frustrated he retires to his room.

Ugh those pigs are still ogling me and now they are getting drunk. I can't take it any more I get a room of my own. I mean to go to my room but as I pass the Orcs door I hear him snoring. Now is my chance. I quickly pick the lock on his door and step in. There sits the satchel. Quickly I find the parchment and get out of there.

Back in the hall I examine it more closely. Its a letter delivered to Malaria Orcbane.

"In thanks for your noble deeds. The slaying of the Kurkrag Orc clan. We have viewed the finest ebony and deadric smiths to craft a suit of armor enchanted by 3 court wizards.

We extend an open invitation to pick it up."

I'll have to if this is really at the collage. A simple grab sounds like an easy payday. Or if its as powerful as this note suggested I may just keep it.

I make my way back to my room, time for some rest. As I step inside 1 if the men from the table is waiting. I start to protest as the door closes behind me. A hard crack to the side of my head knocks me to the ground. I don't pass out but I'm to dazed to resist as I feel my armor being unfastened...

Archived