Problem with neck gap for follower (UNPB) Sofia follower

Mern

I tried to replace her body with UNPB however when in game her body has a neck and hand gap

post-366768-0-82577800-1419048407_thumb.jpgpost-366768-0-51147200-1419048424_thumb.jpg

I have tried setnpc weight 100, 50 ,1, this has fixed the neck and hand gap but it also changed her face to something horrible

post-366768-0-46046600-1419048333_thumb.jpg

Could somebody please help me with this? 

Thanks in advance =)

I tried to replace her body with UNPB however when in game her body has a neck and hand gap

attachicon.gifScreenShot332.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot337.jpg

I have tried setnpc weight 100, 50 ,1, this has fixed the neck and hand gap but it also changed her face to something horrible

attachicon.gifScreenShot338.jpg

Could somebody please help me with this? 

Thanks in advance =)

The neck seam is the same for every body, what you've done here is changed the Actor's weight when the head was not exported with that weight. i.e. you've fucked around with setnpcweight when you shouldn't have.

When you SNPCW on an NPC their head gets generated ingame and ONLY for the session you are currently playing. You quit and reload there will be a neck gap. The body weight saves, but the neck gap doesn't because it's loading the external head again instead of the one the game generated from SNPCW.

moral of this story, don't set an NPCs weight unless you plan on turning off FaceGen heads and letting FaceGen generate everyone's head.

Spoiler: Don't do this. The SNPCW function is only meant to be used on the player, or when FaceGenPreprocessedHeads is off.

I'm sorry but I wasn't clear in what I need help with, I can revert the changes by using /disable and /enable but this also reverts her to her old body with the neck gap. I would like to know if there is any way I can get rid of the neck gap but still keep her head.

Believe there was already a mod for what you were looking to do.. at least to an extent.

What I would like to ask is how you changed her hairstyle and skintone. It's always bothered me she had that hispanic accent but seemed white as snow.

I used the setnpcweight command and it must have used a different facetint, I just don't how to change her face to fit with UNPB, can anybody please help me?

Did you only change the body and did no weight change when the gap showed up?

Because some followers are packed with 2 meshes that are both made for either 0 or 100 weight. Often their race also supports no weight slider.

Other than that, it is not possible to permanently change an NPCs weight in-game without those glitches.

Did you only change the body and did no weight change when the gap showed up?

Because some followers are packed with 2 meshes that are both made for either 0 or 100 weight. Often their race also supports no weight slider.

Other than that, it is not possible to permanently change an NPCs weight in-game without those glitches.

I just changed the body

Then try to copy the femalebody_1.nif as femalebody_0.nif and see what happens.

Alternatively the other way round, first copy the original UNPB mehes over, then copy _0.nif as _1nif.

Otherwise, open the .esp with TES5edit and make sure that "weight slider" is enabled for her race, and that the mesh paths point to the correct femalebody_0 and _1.nif.

If your PC is very slow at launching Skyrim, try the thing with tes5edit first.

Then try to copy the femalebody_1.nif as femalebody_0.nif and see what happens.

Alternatively the other way round, first copy the original UNPB mehes over, then copy _0.nif as _1nif.

Otherwise, open the .esp with TES5edit and make sure that "weight slider" is enabled for her race, and that the mesh paths point to the correct femalebody_0 and _1.nif.

If your PC is very slow at launching Skyrim, try the thing with tes5edit first.

I tired replacing the.nifs but that didn't seem to do anything

Im trying to enable a weight slider in tesvedit but im not sure where and how to do this, heres a screenshot

post-366768-0-95891000-1419069248_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifwgtsldtve.jpg

Highlighted line under "Armor Addon"-->"NakedTorso..."--->"Weight Slider - Female" needs to be Enabled

(this is for another mod, so the "Naked"-something entry will have a different name in your mod)

It's enabled but it doesn't seem to fix the problem :/

Do what I said, it works.  <_<

I fixed the SAME problem:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29804-merura-new-stand-alone-follower-by-yui0820/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1020274

Archived