cbvbadlarry

i have seen several mods adding male genitailia and the adult animations for male dragon on character sex. ive even found a few models adding dragoness's to the game, ladybits and all. i have yet to find a way to make sexlab work with them, to my displeasure.

my request is simple, can someone please make an animation for a male pc and a female dragon?

nothing special, just something to make my 'wife' more fun.

(i have a marriageable dragoness mod)

In my set-up the dragons aren't too terrible, there is even a tame one or 2 in the Hentai Creature part of More Nasty Critters. The tongue animation still needs an in game adjustment, but only once per race. I'm not exactly certain which mod fixed 'em; I have SexLab 1.59c, FNIS 5.1.1, FNIS Creature pack 5.1, and More Nasty Critters 7.11. Eternal Blacks EB-Genders, I believe, is a mod that has the Lady Dragon parts, but I don't know that it can be found anymore and I'm a bit unorganized.

Of course the anims are still male dragon, but perhaps there is still hope...

I do not know what AFAIK means so cannot comment about that part of the other respondents post.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

There is a modder on the nexus that working on add a transformation to make dragons allies turn into a elf version similar to angelic temptress transformed look. When that mod is updated with that option that would be a good place to start on. However have animation for female feral dragons would be a very welcome and overdue add on for skyrim.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60200/?#content

i have seen several mods adding male genitailia and the adult animations for male dragon on character sex. ive even found a few models adding dragoness's to the game, ladybits and all. i have yet to find a way to make sexlab work with them, to my displeasure.

my request is simple, can someone please make an animation for a male pc and a female dragon?

nothing special, just something to make my 'wife' more fun.

(i have a marriageable dragoness mod)

oh wow!

Where did you get said mod/ what is it's name please?

It would be lovely to have something like this.

I can change my characters into Wyverns and have a couple of Wyvern mounts, but I can never quite get my character (when not in Wyvern form) to have sex with the Wyvern.

But, an idea to have female Wyverns in the game that are able to "breed" with the males would be a great idea!

oh wow!

Where did you get said mod/ what is it's name please?

It would be lovely to have something like this.

I can change my characters into Wyverns and have a couple of Wyvern mounts, but I can never quite get my character (when not in Wyvern form) to have sex with the Wyvern.

But, an idea to have female Wyverns in the game that are able to "breed" with the males would be a great idea!

what mod are you looking for?

Archived