Recomended Mutliple Companion mod for SexLab

Hybris50

A quick search didn't turn anything up but was is the recomened Mutliple Companion mod in terms of overall compatabity/stablity with Sex Lab?

I'm one of those strange players that likes to play with a platoon of companions (mostly women) as it makes it more likely that I will see them in Defeat mode or stuck in Devious Devices or various fun games with animals.

i am running full skyrim from beginning using sexlab and 13 companions ( using 6 different body mods ) at the same time. Finished all main quests and just wondering now. Have many other resource demanding mods also ( wyresmooth, falskaar, death mountain 1 and 2....). Had no problem with sexlab and all its plugins, all works like swiss watch. Running following sexlab plugs: random sex, aproach,  romance, loverscomfort. attraction, aroused, match maker, slut shout, trainers, more nasty critters ( and all its dependencies), puppet master, zaz, slaves for bandit camps.... Only, I will recommend turn off random sex during some lengthy conversations in some quests ( it is sometimes annoying to keep starting them all over and over ).

THese mods work also with Vilja who is one of my followers, she doesn't like to approach but romance, random and lovers comfort work perfectly ( lovers comfort works actually at any of my houses, vanilla and custom ) and she keep cheating on me with my three other followers: Serana, Karyssa and Elizabeth.

Also I have random sex at 35% for creatures ( and only 5 % creatures for PC ) so my girls get some animal action also ( gotta keep them happy you know )

i am running full skyrim from beginning using sexlab and 13 companions ( using 6 different body mods ) at the same time. Finished all main quests and just wondering now. Have many other resource demanding mods also ( wyresmooth, falskaar, death mountain 1 and 2....). Had no problem with sexlab and all its plugins, all works like swiss watch. Running following sexlab plugs: random sex, aproach,  romance, loverscomfort. attraction, aroused, match maker, slut shout, trainers, more nasty critters ( and all its dependencies), puppet master, zaz, slaves for bandit camps.... Only, I will recommend turn off random sex during some lengthy conversations in some quests ( it is sometimes annoying to keep starting them all over and over ).

THese mods work also with Vilja who is one of my followers, she doesn't like to approach but romance, random and lovers comfort work perfectly ( lovers comfort works actually at any of my houses, vanilla and custom ) and she keep cheating on me with my three other followers: Serana, Karyssa and Elizabeth.

Also I have random sex at 35% for creatures ( and only 5 % creatures for PC ) so my girls get some animal action also ( gotta keep them happy you know )

So you are using PuppetMaster as your multiple followers mod? (That was the question after all ;))

no I am using AFT, and there is no issues. I have AFT boost which allows me 7 followers ( i have actually 6 with it) . Vilja is independent of AFT and, have its own 4 followers plus have another 2 independent followers ( one is Selene Kate another Cienna from Helgen reborn )

Since you seem to have Puppetmaster loaded you should be able to use it for another 5 followers independent of AFT and some additional creatures (even Giants) as followers.

no I am using AFT, and there is no issues. I have AFT boost which allows me 7 followers ( i have actually 6 with it) . Vilja is independent of AFT and, have its own 4 followers plus have another 2 independent followers ( one is Selene Kate another Cienna from Helgen reborn )

Since you seem to have Puppetmaster loaded you should be able to use it for another 5 followers independent of AFT and some additional creatures (even Giants) as followers.

I use puppet master for random catches, for example ( and it is for long time already) I have one of gamblers from Helgen reborn tagging along as a puppet on the top of my 13 followers, also gad before Elsif, Margaret and some other Npcs as puppets, also during death mountain 2 I have raised army of 12 puppetized dark maidens to help me with epic battles there....

Guest Jenova23

Found Multiple followers lite (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87578317) works quite well myself as i didn't like how much stuff like AFT, UFO and the other one (EFT?) did, all i literally wanted was extra followers

Says it will allow 7 although most i've tried is 4

What about FollowerLivePackage, not only does it have the most features I know, but I don't know of any other mod that makes your followers become more immersive, the only problem is it does not allow you to swap out your followers default outfits, which is why I use Change Follower Outfits but it does not work on all followers.

EFF beta 4 is the only follower mod without actual problems. Also the only one with a proper UI for things like party frames, command interface etc.

Unfortunately the author is busy with his other major projects, so no idea when a release-version 4 will go live.

• 3 weeks later...

4.0 of EFF been released some days ago, no complete change log, but given that version being in progress from months, still, it is indeed the reference as to follower management, given that it can be used alongside FLP, guess there still could be missing features but, but, but, another setup, closing to that one ?

EFF 4 is the fastest and most stable I've used.  The only reason I switched to AFT from EFF 3.4 even was because EFF didn't handle Serana very well at the time, something which may have been fixed since then.

AFT is a bit more fully featured than EFF.  Most useful feature, I think, is the ability to respec companions into anything you want.  Turn Lydia into a mage, etc.  It is slower and less stable in my experience.  Also some bits and bobs like automatic helmet toggle, teleport to avoid blocking doorways, etc.

FLP scares me.  It's like a Japanese nuclear reactor, technically impressive but so many things could go wrong I'm afraid to go near it.

Found Multiple followers lite (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87578317) works quite well myself as i didn't like how much stuff like AFT, UFO and the other one (EFT?) did, all i literally wanted was extra followers

Says it will allow 7 although most i've tried is 4

What about FollowerLivePackage, not only does it have the most features I know, but I don't know of any other mod that makes your followers become more immersive, the only problem is it does not allow you to swap out your followers default outfits, which is why I use Change Follower Outfits but it does not work on all followers.

Is FLP actualy a follower mod or something that runs on top of other follower mods like AFT,EFF, UFO? As far as I see it is used to bring more "life" into your followers, but doesn't handle multiple-follower management itself.

Also I've tried it while ago and it makes your followers take weird paths. It also caused lag outdoors as soon as I had more then 1 follower, maybe due to them not finding their way around.

I'd advise away from UFO. I dunno what I did, but it decided I can't recruit any downloaded followers. I don't understand why. Since Sofia doesn't have the standard "follow me" dialogue when you first meet her, I got around the bug, but I ended up removing several mod followers because my setup wouldn't let me recruit them. Not even through console commands. It woulda been a roaring party with Sofia, Deadpool and Solaire with me. ;) Hopefully AFT or EFF work better. I'm gonna rebuild my mod setup next play through to stabilize things more. Got a little more experience under my belt to see where I'm going wrong... :D

Archived