Help: How to get female werewolves to be...Female

Dreamer102

Greetings,

I would like to request a bit of help sorting out some things with werewolves and sex.
The female werewolves, when spurned into sex with the Sexlab rape spell, always take the male position even though they are skinned as female. Having a female werewolf banging my male char with the invisi-dick is not what I am aiming for.

I would like to know where in the CK I would look to apply the "Female" tag to my female werewolves. (Currently consisting of Drelora and Anneke-Crag-Jumper). I have tried changing Annekes class and race in the CK to "WerewolfBeastRace" but that changed her into a permanent werewolf...so I fixed her back.

I reckon that I would need to apply werewolf style animations to the female werewolf form correct?
I do not know where in the CK I would do that and have no clue where to start to find the female werewolf form.

Werewolf Mods that appear to be used during werewolf coupling:

Moonlight Tales

Sexlab

Sexlab Werewolves
More nasty critters
Amazing Follower Tweaks

If no female werewolf animations exist, is there any way I can attach the "female werewolf" form/mesh  to a few of the "female human" sex animations (Like doggy-style and any others that line up properly)

Thank you for any leads on how to resolve this.

Yours truly,

Dreamer102

Sexlab werewolves has a setting in it to keep the females, female. :3 It's also supposed to go pretty far down on the load order.

Understood.

I have checked off all female options in sexlab, nasty creatures and sexlab werewolves.

I will try moving it closer to the bottom of the load order.

I've gotten correct female animations once after re-running FNIS and resetting animations in Sexlab, but not since that first time.

Thank you!

also received this advice...

Go to sexlab in your mod configuration menu and disable the "werewolfgal" animations. The game isn't able to differentiate from male or female werewolves so it uses both when it can. If your playing a female werewolf, you'll want to disable the "(Werewolf)" animations.

Yes, that's what I've been doing...

FF past the ones that are not good with "O".

Thanks!

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I don't think O is a 'fast forward'. Rather, from what I can tell, it switches between 'sets' of animations, and the animation it displays is based upon which 'set' is activated and what 'stage' the sex is in. I.e. if you're in stage 2, hitting O will swap between stage 2 of the various animation sets.

The "Advance Animation Stage" keybind, which defaults to space, is the 'fast forward' button. It will cause the scene to advance to the next stage, and from there you can use O to cycle through that stage's animations.

Yes, that's what I've been doing...

FF past the ones that are not good with "O".

Thanks!

If it were not for the video from MissyB (Tamaria & Aela / female werewolf), I wouldn't know that the werewolf could be in the female role. I'm pretty sure that female WW animations are not implemented in vanilla SL. But there is a modder who made such animation (obviously), and shared them. I'm also pretty sure that they are included in the new non-SL-animation package (the name of the modder.. hm.. Panic? Leito? Not sure, but they are in that mod, and the female werewolf should be in the correct "role").

Besides that, I freaking love your signature (because of the movie). Just wanted to say - it always makes me laugh. So, thanks for that.

Archived