What did you screw up today ?

Redflyingmonkey

invited my roomate to watch adventure time... 15 new eps... he need a smoke after ever 2 eps.. -.-;

I hate smoking for that reason. People are entitled to put what they like in their lungs, but it's annoying when you're playing a video game with someone and they need a smoke every 30 minutes or so. 

On topic, I lost a piece of work that I just worked for about 3 hours on. Balls. 

Thought it'd be a good idea to stick a caricature of Mahomet in my car after the recent murder of the ones who drew it by terrorists. Parked it in front of the school I teach in this morning. My car is now keyed all over, and the windscreen is almost broken. Derp.

Kudos for doing it and I love your signature.

I am sorry that your car got keyed.

Ich bin Charlie!

Kudos for doing it and I love your signature.

I am sorry that your car got keyed.

Ich bin Charlie!

Lol they were caught on camera (in front of a school, they couldn't have been more stupid, of course there's gonna be a camera), plus I get insurance for vandalism so... Free shiny new paint (I'm going to go and ask for the whole car to be painted) and free resin for the windscreen. I should do that more often. 

I'm one of those weaklings who can't drink tea without sugar and milk. I can skip the sugar if there is no sugar to be found, but milk? Hell no!

And earlier today I decided that I needed to go the store. But I were way tooooooooo tired at the very moment, so I made the plan to get some sleep and then go the store.

Okay, woke up, everything is fine. Feeling alright, make some breakfast, (although, it's very later in the evening, around 19.00, but you know, time is relative ;))

and decided that I will head to the store one hour later, since they close it at 21.00.

But, somehow I started to Google around after I saw a stunning photo of some girl named Christy Mack and got lost in time, and recently just discovered that the store has been closed for 1Hr and 30 min :angry: So now, I have nothing to eat, and i'm stuck with drinking only warm flavored water.

Fuck you Christy Mack!  :heart::blush:

Deleted my New Vegas mod organizer file because AVG poped up and placed the "remove threat from computer" button right where I was clicking, it took me a few seconds to realize what it was doing.  Reinstalled and replaced my mods from backup but now I need to go through and install them in the right order.

• 1 month later...

Accidently knocked a plant pot off my flats balcony, hit my one of my neighbours car with it from 14 stories :blush: Totalled it

Worse he saw me do it, so im gonna have to pay up too :s

:b who knew a stupid plant pot could do so much damage, lucky it didn't hit someone I suppose :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived