3 hours ago, Nothing Doing said:

Oh, hi. Sorry for abandoning this mod, between a catastrophic computer failure and my Skyrim CTD rate shooting up for reasons I spent a long time figuring out, I kind of burned out. It looks like HyperonicX is carrying things on and has plans for future maintenance, so I'm happy to make official what's already effectively happened and hand the mod over to him. Good luck!

I appreciate that, thanks.

I will do my best to make sure it's up and running properly, and add new content when I come across it (with the creator's permission, of course. Don't wanna get into any trouble there.)

Another update before I actually create the proper topic.

I was right. It isn't compatible with DD4. I dunno how I got it to work that one time. I reckon it was a fluke.

Anyway, I've gotta go and remove all the original scripts, and add the basic DD4 scripts to get them to work. Just standard gag scripts for the masks, and standard suit scripts for the suits.

As for the full suits, I will have to work on that.

It's gonna take me a while to do so, and I am currently playing a few other games that are taking my attention right now.

But when I've got it all worked out and everything's up and running, I will make the new topic and upload the mod. (On MEGA or something, cause it is over 100MB in size.)

16 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Another update before I actually create the proper topic.

I was right. It isn't compatible with DD4. I dunno how I got it to work that one time. I reckon it was a fluke.

Anyway, I've gotta go and remove all the original scripts, and add the basic DD4 scripts to get them to work. Just standard gag scripts for the masks, and standard suit scripts for the suits.

As for the full suits, I will have to work on that.

It's gonna take me a while to do so, and I am currently playing a few other games that are taking my attention right now.

But when I've got it all worked out and everything's up and running, I will make the new topic and upload the mod. (On MEGA or something, cause it is over 100MB in size.)

I'm sorry to hear that it looks to be a lot more work they you were hoping.

I just want to say thanks for the effort that you have made in keeping this mod alive.

Thanks....

On 3/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, HyperonicX said:

Just so you know, that link is now considered outdated and obsolete what with the DD4 interface being commonplace now.

The no mouth + writing textures will not be implemented in the new mod because I actually abhor them, but for those who do like them, I will provide them as alternate textures, if you wish to use them instead. At least the Jasmine ones at any rate.

I was planning on making the masks and suits seperately, as well as full suits. That way everyone can use what they like without problem.

For example, say you wanted to use one of the bodysuits, yet not the mask that goes with it, but instead either a different one, or none at all, then that option is available.

Heh, didn't realize it was that much of a headache ^^; An alternate version with the associated masks works fine for me, I mostly used them to shut up annoying NPCs.

Thanks again for all the work you're putting into this. I'm really looking forward to the next update.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I'm sad to hear that Nothing Doing stopped developing this.

On the other hand, thank you HyperonicX for picking it up.

I did not check your version yet, but I'd like to see a 2B (Nier Automata) mask/suit if possible. :)

No probs. Been working on it on and off, redoing the whole thing from scratch.

As for the 2B mask/suit, if you know of a conversion for the mask/suit, please send it (or a link) my way, and I'll implement it as soon as I can.

EDIT: I do, however, have A2 in a complete full suit in the new version.

5 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

No probs. Been working on it on and off, redoing the whole thing from scratch.

As for the 2B mask/suit, if you know of a conversion for the mask/suit, please send it (or a link) my way, and I'll implement it as soon as I can.

EDIT: I do, however, have A2 in a complete full suit in the new version.

Thanks for the answer. As for 2B conversion, it seems the big mod pages are not allowed to have the due to copyright issues. Here is what I found:

I have found only a 2B follower mod, a non-HDT one to boot.

https://mega.nz/#!x1xkWJpY!yF0LdWfTHNeV46wf8xEQFXzSgzOSmV665htHBQG_rNw

Here is a good outfit:

https://gavitex.com/share/t0q6o91j5

and a Racemenu preset.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83455

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Thanks for the answer. As for 2B conversion, it seems the big mod pages are not allowed to have the due to copyright issues. Here is what I found:

I have found only a 2B follower mod, a non-HDT one to boot.

https://mega.nz/#!x1xkWJpY!yF0LdWfTHNeV46wf8xEQFXzSgzOSmV665htHBQG_rNw

Here is a good outfit:

https://gavitex.com/share/t0q6o91j5

and a Racemenu preset.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83455

Appreciate your help there, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

What I am looking for is character models, like in the mods that User619 converts, for example.

I do know where to find the character models and whatnot, but I cannot convert them myself. And he (User619) charges $20 US per item, which is a lot for me, conversion rates and all.

So unless somebody else does the model converting to Skyrim, I cannot do anything.

34 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Appreciate your help there, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for.

What I am looking for is character models, like in the mods that User619 converts, for example.

I do know where to find the character models and whatnot, but I cannot convert them myself. And he (User619) charges $20 US per item, which is a lot for me, conversion rates and all.

So unless somebody else does the model converting to Skyrim, I cannot do anything.

I see, sorry that I couldn't help more.

I don't know how this goes, so I only assumed that having the body and face (from the racemenu setup mod) plus the clothes can be converted into a fixed setup for the mask/suit. I was wrong apparently, so I can just hope that someone can do it. :)

32 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I see, sorry that I couldn't help more.

I don't know how this goes, so I only assumed that having the body and face (from the racemenu setup mod) plus the clothes can be converted into a fixed setup for the mask/suit. I was wrong apparently, so I can just hope that someone can do it. :)

That's ok. I appreciate you trying.

3 hours ago, LinksSword said:

we need cursed loot patch. 

Making a patch may be difficult to implement, but it's not impossible.

First things first, I've gotta get the main mod sorted. Then I'll try to work on a patch, but there's no promises that it'll work.
Never tried anything like that before.

Ok people, here's the scoop:

Main mod is finished. The majority of the old stuff are all there, save for a few things I disliked, and there are new masks/fullsuits available.

All I need now are testers to make 100% sure that it's all working properly.

Just a reminder that all of the work that nothingdoing has done script-wise is unfortunately not in the mod, since I had to create the mod completely from scratch.

Once reported, any missing meshes/textures or any bugs will be rectified as soon as possible, provided it is within my abilities. (If not, then you are more than welcome to fix it yourselves and tell me how to do so, or even upload a modified .esp file.)

Here is the mod.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Link is no longer working. You can find the updated version in a newer post.

15 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Here is the mod.

Enjoy!

Hello HyperonicX,

I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll be short.

First of all, thanks for all the work! (I did not have opportunity yet to try it)

On the other hand I noticed this post only accidentally. Could you make a proper upload, so the page can warn us when there is an update? I guess 245MB is too big, but you can just upload a link or a small textfile so we get the notifications.

I think it would also give you a lot more testers.

Thanks for cnsidering,

M

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello HyperonicX,

I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll be short.

First of all, thanks for all the work! (I did not have opportunity yet to try it)

On the other hand I noticed this post only accidentally. Could you make a proper upload, so the page can warn us when there is an update? I guess 245MB is too big, but you can just upload a link or a small textfile so we get the notifications.

I think it would also give you a lot more testers.

Thanks for cnsidering,

M

I would like to do that, but since I have never done something like that before, I'm actually quite nervous about it.

But I do completely agree about what you said.

I just need some time and possibly a quick guide on how to upload the files and create a support topic.

As I said, I've never done something like this before.

Thanks for the feedback!

11 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I would like to do that, but since I have never done something like that before, I'm actually quite nervous about it.

But I do completely agree about what you said.

I just need some time and possibly a quick guide on how to upload the files and create a support topic.

As I said, I've never done something like this before.

Thanks for the feedback!

Don't be nervous, it is really easy. Or I can say, it is surprisigly easy. If you are familiar with the page's search function (you can't find anything with it...), you might assume that the upload will suck too. But in fact it is very good. A few useful tips:

- write the introductory page in a text editor and check it several times before creating it. If you change it after you posted it, every subscribed people will get a notification about changes, even if you just fixed a typo.

- use the What's New section of the upload screen for version history (in a backwards order, the newest on top). That way you don't have to edit the main page all the time.

- ask Kimy or some other people who has dl links for Mega as downloadables how to do it. Or just google it.

20 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Don't be nervous, it is really easy. Or I can say, it is surprisigly easy. If you are familiar with the page's search function (you can't find anything with it...), you might assume that the upload will suck too. But in fact it is very good. A few useful tips:

- write the introductory page in a text editor and check it several times before creating it. If you change it after you posted it, every subscribed people will get a notification about changes, even if you just fixed a typo.

- use the What's New section of the upload screen for version history (in a backwards order, the newest on top). That way you don't have to edit the main page all the time.

- ask Kimy or some other people who has dl links for Mega as downloadables how to do it. Or just google it.

Thanks for the tips, but I still can't make heads or tails of it all.

I can create the intro page done by taking the one Nothing Doing did and making modifications to it, but that's it.

I am still in the dark about it all.

And I'm not entirely sure that kimy and I are on good terms. so I don't feel comfortable asking him anything.

On 8/1/2018 at 7:07 AM, HyperonicX said:

Main mod is finished. The majority of the old stuff are all there, save for a few things I disliked, and there are new masks/fullsuits available.

All I need now are testers to make 100% sure that it's all working properly.

Just a reminder that all of the work that nothingdoing has done script-wise is unfortunately not in the mod, since I had to create the mod completely from scratch.

Once reported, any missing meshes/textures or any bugs will be rectified as soon as possible, provided it is within my abilities. (If not, then you are more than welcome to fix it yourselves and tell me how to do so, or even upload a modified .esp file.)

Here is the mod.

Enjoy!

had a quick test with a few of the items and so far only the diana allers stuff isn't showing up. just invisible head and body with respective parts.

Everything else as worked so far but I've not tried everything yet

8 hours ago, MrBig said:

had a quick test with a few of the items and so far only the diana allers stuff isn't showing up. just invisible head and body with respective parts.

Everything else as worked so far but I've not tried everything yet

Turns out that I forgot to put the meshes in for her.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll make the fix immediately and post the fixed version shortly.

Btw, a quick fix: If you already have the original DRM mod, you can just extract the meshes from that. The mask meshes are in the same place as before.