Okay, this is getting irritating. I've just come across a number of outfits that scream for integration into this mod, yet no one is updating it. At this point, I'm inclined to do it myself. Of course, I don't know how. Could someone here tell me how they did this before?

I know your pain, man.

I too have found good stuff but unable to intergrate it.

• 1 month later...

Yeah... it was fun while it lasted.

If only I could just learn to use scripts in the CK...

Of course, my DRM esp file has been edited to heck because of certain masks/suits that I dislike being overwritten by those that I have found + do like.

Maybe I should reobtain the original unedited file and go from there...

Sorry. Just thinking aloud.

I would like to see your modified file with new masks and suits

Yeah... it was fun while it lasted.

If only I could just learn to use scripts in the CK...

Of course, my DRM esp file has been edited to heck because of certain masks/suits that I dislike being overwritten by those that I have found + do like.

Maybe I should reobtain the original unedited file and go from there...

Sorry. Just thinking aloud.

I would like to see your modified file with new masks and suits

I don't see why not.

Here you go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have an updated file now. You can find it here.

Expansions required, RIP dreams. D':

Ah well, going by the file names the new stuff isn't all that up my alley anyway.

Good job regardless. Any more of these updates and I'll gladly just buy the expansions.

I have an update, but not a file update.

First, I have removed the Dawnguard, HearthFires and Dragonborn dependencies, so that gets those out of the way.

Secondly, I have finally learned how to utilize the DD framework, which means, in turn, there is a good chance of me learning how to utilize the framework of this mod, which means adding new suits/masks to the original mod. (Stay tuned)

Should I get it to work, I'm planning on making a whole new mod, with this as the dependency, and call it Devious Rubber Masks 2 (Name pending), with full credit and whatnot to the original creator of this mod and all who have created the DD framework, etc.

This, however, is still in the planning stage, so I'm not going to make any promises about what is going to be in it, but I will be utilizing the original official version of this mod and make some changes to the folders and whatnot to make it easier/harder (lol) to find the models.

• 2 months later...

First, I have removed the Dawnguard, HearthFires and Dragonborn dependencies, so that gets those out of the way.

Secondly, I have finally learned how to utilize the DD framework, which means, in turn, there is a good chance of me learning how to utilize the framework of this mod, which means adding new suits/masks to the original mod. (Stay tuned)

Should I get it to work, I'm planning on making a whole new mod, with this as the dependency, and call it Devious Rubber Masks 2 (Name pending), with full credit and whatnot to the original creator of this mod and all who have created the DD framework, etc.

This, however, is still in the planning stage, so I'm not going to make any promises about what is going to be in it, but I will be utilizing the original official version of this mod and make some changes to the folders and whatnot to make it easier/harder (lol) to find the models.

Hello again! So ah, any progress on this? I don't mean to whine, it's just it's gotten awfully quiet in here. :/

Hello again! So ah, any progress on this? I don't mean to whine, it's just it's gotten awfully quiet in here. :/

There has been some progress, but because of the major incompatibilities with the new DD Beta, the only way to get the DRM2 mod to work is to use the new framework and use some customized messaging while equipping.

This means a lot of things will be scrapped from this mod, including the immersive messaging.

If I knew how to script, things would be slightly better, as I could have adapted the old DRM framework to the new DD beta.

So far, what I've been doing with the mod is merely trying to figure out the best way to go about the integration. This is involving a lot of planning, and whatnot.

So far there hasn't been any PHYSICAL activity with the mod done as of yet, just a lot of mental work on how to get things done.

• 4 months later...
On 6/4/2017 at 3:58 AM, HyperonicX said:

Soo... Would it be all right to consider this dead at this point? :S

• 1 month later...

Might as well begin an update on what's been going on with my side of the mod.

Nothing. I haven't done anything with the mod as it is now.

The framework that is used in this mod is incompatible with the DD4 framework. I have been trying (in the past) to get it to work, but it just doesn't want to work with DD4, so utilizing it is not going to be possible.

I can, however, create a new mod using the assets here and the DD4 framework. I have been planning on doing this on and off for a while now.

Good news: Almost all masks and bodysuits will be included, including all of the other ones I have found/used to customize my own experience. (Save for the Family Guy Lois ones. I despise that TV show, so it will NOT be added. You are free to add them yourselves for your own personal use, as the meshes and textures will be provided within the mod files.)

All folders containing the meshes + textures for the masks + suits will be put into a folder called Devious Rubber Masks (one under Meshes, the other under textures for simplicity's sake.) I will make 100% sure that all meshes have the corrected texture paths to prevent any texture problems.

Bad news: All of the awesome dialogue will not be added, nor will the options text. It will be all generic to get the masks + bodysuits to work properly.

Until I can figure out how to block removal of items when other items are worn, removing the mask while wearing the bodysuit will not be prevented.

Good/bad news: As for the pony masks and the Family Guy Lois meshes (and textures), they will not be included in the mod itself.

The Lois files will be included, but not the pony ones.

And while I'm at it, feel free to suggest any new masks and/or bodysuit models. More of these is always good!

---

TL;DR version: This mod is no longer supported and a new mod with the DD4 framework will be created soon.

44 minutes ago, Kirito02 said:

Good evening, I have a proposition of idea, you will be able to add quest to link or to see creates a history

If you are asking to make a questline for these, I'm afraid I am unable to do that. I've never made a quest before, and from what I've heard, it is kinda tricky, especially if scripts are involved. (I can utilize a framework, but not create one of my own. I don't know how to read/create Papyrus scripts.)

If you are asking for a mod history, there will be one when the new mod is created.

35 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:
1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

DD4 includes a feature like that.

I figured it does, but I will need to experiment in order to get it working.

It's actually surprisingly simple, all you need is to add another property to your Armor in question: UnEquipConflictingDevices

It's set up as an Array and you can fill that property with whatever device keywords you want to block the unequipping and you're done. (So for example, for the mask you could use the zad_DeviousCollar and zad_DeviousSuit keywords).

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

It's actually surprisingly simple, all you need is to add another property to your Armor in question: UnEquipConflictingDevices

It's set up as an Array and you can fill that property with whatever device keywords you want to block the unequipping and you're done. (So for example, for the mask you could use the zad_DeviousCollar and zad_DeviousSuit keywords).

That's gonna save me a large hassle!

Thanks!

On 2/27/2017 at 5:20 AM, HyperonicX said:

I don't see why not.

Here you go.

On 3/9/2018 at 7:11 PM, HyperonicX said:

Might as well begin an update on what's been going on with my side of the mod.

Nothing. I haven't done anything with the mod as it is now.

The framework that is used in this mod is incompatible with the DD4 framework. I have been trying (in the past) to get it to work, but it just doesn't want to work with DD4, so utilizing it is not going to be possible.

I can, however, create a new mod using the assets here and the DD4 framework. I have been planning on doing this on and off for a while now.

Good news: Almost all masks and bodysuits will be included, including all of the other ones I have found/used to customize my own experience. (Save for the Family Guy Lois ones. I despise that TV show, so it will NOT be added. You are free to add them yourselves for your own personal use, as the meshes and textures will be provided within the mod files.)

All folders containing the meshes + textures for the masks + suits will be put into a folder called Devious Rubber Masks (one under Meshes, the other under textures for simplicity's sake.) I will make 100% sure that all meshes have the corrected texture paths to prevent any texture problems.

Bad news: All of the awesome dialogue will not be added, nor will the options text. It will be all generic to get the masks + bodysuits to work properly.

Until I can figure out how to block removal of items when other items are worn, removing the mask while wearing the bodysuit will not be prevented.

Good/bad news: As for the pony masks and the Family Guy Lois meshes (and textures), they will not be included in the mod itself.

The Lois files will be included, but not the pony ones.

And while I'm at it, feel free to suggest any new masks and/or bodysuit models. More of these is always good!

---

TL;DR version: This mod is no longer supported and a new mod with the DD4 framework will be created soon.

If you are asking to make a questline for these, I'm afraid I am unable to do that. I've never made a quest before, and from what I've heard, it is kinda tricky, especially if scripts are involved. (I can utilize a framework, but not create one of my own. I don't know how to read/create Papyrus scripts.)

If you are asking for a mod history, there will be one when the new mod is created.

Been out of the game for a while, just started dicking around in Skyrim again, am thrilled to see that this mod is not dead.

A couple requests/suggestions:

* I noticed in the updated version from the previous link that you removed the no-mouth/writing variants of masks/suits. I realize they were initially implemented for testing purposes, but I actually liked them (still not sure why). Could you bring them back and/or apply similar affects to other masks?

* Would it be possible to add the suits and masks as separate pieces? I like the idea of locking up my PC in Bayonetta gear, but there are times where I'd like them to just wear the suit. Besides, if the suit and mask are one piece, it kinda makes the masks' tendency to become impossible to remove without removing the suit first redundant when they're already the same pieces.

4 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Been out of the game for a while, just started dicking around in Skyrim again, am thrilled to see that this mod is not dead.

A couple requests/suggestions:

* I noticed in the updated version from the previous link that you removed the no-mouth/writing variants of masks/suits. I realize they were initially implemented for testing purposes, but I actually liked them (still not sure why). Could you bring them back and/or apply similar affects to other masks?

* Would it be possible to add the suits and masks as separate pieces? I like the idea of locking up my PC in Bayonetta gear, but there are times where I'd like them to just wear the suit. Besides, if the suit and mask are one piece, it kinda makes the masks' tendency to become impossible to remove without removing the suit first redundant when they're already the same pieces.

Just so you know, that link is now considered outdated and obsolete what with the DD4 interface being commonplace now.

The no mouth + writing textures will not be implemented in the new mod because I actually abhor them, but for those who do like them, I will provide them as alternate textures, if you wish to use them instead. At least the Jasmine ones at any rate.

I was planning on making the masks and suits seperately, as well as full suits. That way everyone can use what they like without problem.

For example, say you wanted to use one of the bodysuits, yet not the mask that goes with it, but instead either a different one, or none at all, then that option is available.

You know when I said that DRM was incompatible with DDi4?

Well I was wrong on that account. I just decided to randomly test the latest version of the old mod, and by golly it works. Not 100% perfectly, but I should be able to fix that.

I'll also have to fix the mesh paths in the mod, but that's simple.

So, if anything, I will be using the original mod and building upon on that, fixing what needs to be fixed and adding new stuff, but because of the fact that it was technically abandoned, I will be technically classifying it as a new mod, one of my own design.

Obviously, Nothing Doing will receive the credit for the what he has done to make the original version (up to 1.05), and I will be making it version 2.0.

And I've decided I'm not gonna call the new mod DRM2, but Devious Rubber Masks: Rebirth, because it is a rebirth. A rebirth of an abandoned mod, now with someone who will keep it maintained and whatnot.

I'm always open to suggestions, as well as positive feedback, and if there are any problems, let me know and I will fix them as soon as I can.

Oh, hi. Sorry for abandoning this mod, between a catastrophic computer failure and my Skyrim CTD rate shooting up for reasons I spent a long time figuring out, I kind of burned out. It looks like HyperonicX is carrying things on and has plans for future maintenance, so I'm happy to make official what's already effectively happened and hand the mod over to him. Good luck!