Some of the masks/bodysuit meshes use absolute path for their textures -

c:\users\<redacted>\desktop\the elder scrolls v skyrim legendary edition\data\textures\disney megara\material001.dds

I'm kind of curious how you came up with a user name like that. :)

• 3 months later...

You should add a bodysuit to go with the Elsa mask. That would be cool! Thank you for the wonderful mod. I hope they work with the custom Lykaios race, possibly other custom races.

yes please...

Also Ariel somehow XD and would be awesome an integration with Deviously Cursed Loot since lately is making use of masks and suits i guess kimi would be glad.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not quite abandoned! Changelog for 1.0.3

• 1.0.3 -
  • * Added Scarlett Johansson mask
  • * Added Olivia Wilde mask
  • * Added Princess Peach mask
  • * Added Madness Returns Alice mask
  • * Added Arkham Knight Harley Quinn mask and bodysuit

Some of the masks/bodysuit meshes use absolute path for their textures -

c:\users\<redacted>\desktop\the elder scrolls v skyrim legendary edition\data\textures\disney megara\material001.dds

I'm kind of curious how you came up with a user name like that. :)

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I don't make the meshes and textures myself, I just apply the Devious Devices framework do them and try to line up neck seams, which is about the most I'm capable of.

Thanks again to user619, who made a lot of these; and as always if an author objects to my including their playermodels in this mod they can post or PM me and I'll remove them.

These new masks and bodysuit are brilliant, although I have run into a problem.

The Harley Quinn bodysuit textures (or one in particular) is corrupt. Could you please look into fixing this?

The particular file in question is "textures/Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn/Harley_Torso_Back_D.dds"

I have, however, found that the first part of the latest update has a working texture, while the second has the corrupted texture.

The Harley Quinn bodysuit textures (or one in particular) is corrupt. Could you please look into fixing this?

The particular file in question is "textures/Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn/Harley_Torso_Back_D.dds"

I have, however, found that the first part of the latest update has a working texture, while the second has the corrupted texture.

Hmm. I'll take a look.

It's one archive split into two pieces to get around loverslab's 100MB limit, so there should be only one actual instance of the texture, split in two. If you unrar just the first part with both parts in the same directory, it should decompress everything correctly.

Are you using Mod Organizer? It's possible its "Install from archive" function doesn't handle multipart archives well.

Well, that gave the push to install and run DDSOpt, anyway. Version 1.0.3a is up, featuring newly optimized textures that shouldn't have any loss of image quality. I'm too tired to actually test this version though, I'll do that tomorrow or something.

Please let me know if problems with 1.0.3's multipart archive persist. While texture optimization did drop 1.0.3a back below the 100MB mark, as the mod grows I'm probably going to end up hitting it again, so I'd like to know if I'll need to do something differently.

It's one archive split into two pieces to get around loverslab's 100MB limit, so there should be only one actual instance of the texture, split in two. If you unrar just the first part with both parts in the same directory, it should decompress everything correctly.

Are you using Mod Organizer? It's possible its "Install from archive" function doesn't handle multipart archives well.

No. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager.

Dangit, I knew as soon as I tried it that I'd break something. Shame on me for uploading without testing I guess. Some of the masks whose textures were originally stored as .tga files lost their textures after ddsopt converted them to .dds files. Should be a simple fix, I'll upload 103b soon.

1.0.3b is up, a bugfix update.

Can you try unpacking the archive manually, then recompressing it as a single .rar before installing?

Can you try unpacking the archive manually, then recompressing it as a single .rar before installing?

No. I can only create zip files, and it doesn't really matter now. I've got it all worked out.

I was just really pointing out the texture error, which you've already sorted out and fixed.

No. I can only create zip files, and it doesn't really matter now. I've got it all worked out.

I was just really pointing out the texture error, which you've already sorted out and fixed.

Great, thanks!