View File

Devious Rubber Masks (and ponies!)

[ DESCRIPTION ]
Devious Rubber Masks comes from my realization that a playermodel is basically a rubber costume that your character puts on and then runs around pretending to be someone else. If we can have costumes, why not just a mask? If we can have masks, why not bondagey masks? So I grabbed a few playermodels uploaded by lovely people here (see Credits), trimmed them down to the head pieces, and integrated them into the Devious Devices framework.

[ WHAT YOU GET ]

• Rubber masks for Disney princesses, characters from from Mass Effect, My Little Ponies and several others.
  • Lockable items removable with standard Devious Devices keys.
  • Unique flavor messages, including "call for help" messages that differ based on player arousal
  • Rubber bodysuits to match the masks, which act as electrostim vaginal/anal plugs and devious corsets
  • When worn together, the bodysuits prevent the masks from being removed with either keys or lockpicks until the bodysuit is removed
  • Special powers granted by the Disney items
  • "Pony hooves" that, when worn, prevent your character from holding a weapon/shield, casting any spells, or using lockpicks - but that can still be used for unarmed attacks
  • Compatibility with HisDudeness2015's Open Hood Overlay, if you have Helmet Overlays installed

[ LIST OF POWERS (SPOILERS) ]

• Ariel - Waterbreathing
  • Belle - Calm Animals
  • Cinderella - Paralysis
  • Jasmine - Slow Time
  • Megaera - Temporarily go ethereal
  • Mulan - Summon Ancestral Spirit
  • Maleficent - Destruction bonus

[ HOW TO GET ]
Open the console and type

help "Locking Masks" 4

and you'll see a "Box of Locking Masks" and its FormID. Then do

player.placeatme <FormID>

and the container will appear next to you.

If you have installed the optional Pony add-on, type

help "pony bondage" 4

and you'll see a "Pony Bondage Chest" with its FormID. Summon it as you would the mask box.

Alternately:
Just type "help Mask 4" into the console and you'll see a list of items added by this mod; then you can "player.additem" them directly into your inventory.

[ INSTALLATION ]
Open the .7z file with the FOMOD-supporting mod organizer of your choice.

[ REQUIREMENTS ]
The latest versions of
- ZaZ Animation Pack
- Devious Devices Assets
- Devious Devices Integration
- Devious Devices Expansion
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused (or SexLab Redux)

[ OPTIONAL ]
For compatibility with HisDudeness2015's Hood Overlay, make sure you have Scrivener07's Helmet Overlays installed.

[ KNOWN ISSUES ]
I tested these with the UNPB body, and some of the mask necks can't quite be made to line up with the body's chest, leaving some empty space. I'm not a good enough modeler to fix this, all I did was trim down existing models. I did my best to make the seams less noticeable.

Credit:
- Elsa Head, and quite a few others - user619 - (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40217-release-elsa-head-from-frozen-in-skyrim/)
- Player models EXCEPT Diana Allers - diegoforfun - (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15232-wipreldiegoforfun-modsplayermodelsweaponsarmors-v2)
- Diana Allers player model - LordVandheer - (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17012-rel-lordvandheers-mods-armors-playermodels/)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/14/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Animation Pack, Devious Devices - Assets, Devious Devices - Integration, Devious Devices - Expansion,SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused (or SexLab Aroused Redux)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Personally, I think it is an excellent idea. Too bad you don't have Kasumi's (ME, not DoA) head, but since one doesn't know what is beneath that hood she wears, it's not so bad. Same with Tali.

I do have a Tali helmet somewhere, I'll update the mod to include that eventually.

Wow. Well, I'm sure that this will please those Tali lovers out there.

Update: I've added a Tali'Zorah helmet with altered-as-appropriate flavor to the mod (see screenshot). I've also added a container called "Box of Locking Masks" that you can spawn with the console that will always have every mask in the mod going forward.

Maybe use the body of the player models as a rubber suit that works like a harness?

perhaps a bodysuit mod would be even more insane?

to be locked inside another body :3 that be cowl

It looks like there's demand for this. I'll keep it in mind for future updates. Incidentally, if anyone has a playermodel they'd like added to this mod feel free to say so. What I'd really like is a tutorial or something that shows how to turn a companion's head parts into an armor piece, since I've got a couple companions I'd love to add to this mod. It's probably harder than what I've been doing, though :(

Okay! I've included bodysuits to match the masks. The suits have a few features:

* They act as chastity belts with integrated training plugs, so you'll be punished for casting spells with them on and rewarded for not doing so

* If you wear a suit and a mask at the same time then the mask is "tucked under" the suit, preventing you from reaching the lock for the mask, making it unremoveable with lockpicks or even keys until the bodysuit itself is removed.

* The bodysuits use normal restraint keys, not chastity keys.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, big update this time! I'd intended to always separate playermodels into head and body before importing them, and discard the ones I couldn't do that to, but user619's Disney princess playermodels were so great I decided not to bother.

So instead, for some characters you'll have masks and "full rubbersuits", which are the mask and bodysuit as one piece. Here's the additions for this update:

• The rest of the Tali Armor pieces
  • Cmdr. Shepard from Mass Effect
  • Desire Demon from Dragon Age
  • Lois from Family Guy
  • Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Megaera, Mulan, and Maleficent from Disney
The Disney character masks and full rubbersuits come with an extra bonus: they grant special powers to the wearer. The powers come in two strengths; a mask grants the weaker power, a bodysuit or full suit grants the stronger version.

Powers (spoilers):

• Ariel - Passive Waterbreathing
  • Belle - Tame the Beast (calm animals a la Kyne's Peace)
  • Cinderella - Cursed Sleep (paralysis)
  • Elsa - Frozen Fractals (frost cloak)
  • Jasmine - Sands of Time (slow time)
  • Megaera - Aoros (ethereal)
  • Mulan - Summon Ancestral Spirit (conjure familiar)
  • Maleficent - Passive Destruction bonus

I've also changed how the bodysuits work. They no longer act as chastity belts (in order not to interfere with some mods that allow sex with NPCs but only if you're not belted). Instead they act like the corset armors from the new Devious Devices update, and the plugs they mimic are now the Electrostim plugs rather than the Training plugs.

• 1 month later...