Everyone Hostile After PG missions

I have a problem where, after completly the Powder Ganger Missions(Helping them takeover Good Springs, getting enslaved for a period then getting my freedom and leaving), everyone, literally, everyone except the PG's appear hostile to me.

This first happened in Prim, I went and got the 'My Kind of Town' quest from him, then immedietly everyone turned hostile and began shooting at me. At first I figured I must of pissed them off by killing Beagle(I did, as always,) but then after I escaped and headed to Nipton, the Legion started shooting at me after standing around me for about a minute, I even had time to get the 'Cold Cold Heart' quest from Vulpes before they all turn on me.

Note that the only group in the entire wasteland that hasn't turned on me are the Powder Gangers, I'm not sure if I'm missing something, or if its a bug, or just a side-affect of a mod.

Here's my list of mods, in order.

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
fwv.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
Niner.esm
More Perks.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
More Perks for Companions.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
More Traits.esm
More Perks for Dead Money.esm
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
RanchoVilla.esp
NVWillow.esp
wsex.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutSound.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutSex.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Readius_NV.esp
More Perks for Companions Update.esp
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
More Perks Update.esp
CShotgun.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
MoreNiner.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
fwv.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutSCRDebug.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NPCS2.esp
SexoutRocket.esp

I have all the Sexout mods checked, none of them conflict with anything on the list, any help would really be appreciated, thanks in advance.

If you kill all of GS and raise your standing with the PGs, there is also a good chance that faction reactions work as intended in vanilla. The PGs are hostile to the NCR and the Legion and while GS is not fully part of the NCR, it is still considered NCR territory, IIRC. 

My only guess as to what causes this is the Faction smell from Spunk, but I hardly know what I'm talking about in that regard.

And I checked, Bruce, if it was just the Legion and NCR, and unfortunatly it isn't. I've had modded in characters with no faction standing attack me after a couple seconds of me standing around as well, so it isn't that.

I wish it was something as simple as me wearing a PG uniform, but I checked and made sure I was wearing faction neutral armor. The save is sitting  around in my files at the moment, if it is a conflicting error hopefully I'll be able to sort it out without too much of a problem, but so far I've not had any error messages or the like involving that.

Archived