So, is there a way to make the game automatically register all females as futanari? (as they are in my game) And thus automatically change the female's gender based on being the aggressor vs victim of a sexlab anim? Or does the mod already do this and I'ma  bad reader :P ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well this mod has a problem with bestiality, if you register your PC as male using this mod the Animals wont have sex with you until you go to the Defeat's(MOD) MCM menu and go to NPCvsNPC and enable the option for creatures to have sex with male.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been toying around with the settings and I'm trying to figure out exactly how I might make it so futas "naturally" appear (as in not having to set them manually) in a 1 in 10 chance. Just for the set-up, I want my female character to not start off as a futa but simply to encounter them in her travels and make choices based off that with a possible chance of becoming a futa herself in the future (that is something I would set manually if there's no other way around it). Any suggestions?

In my game I set up a chance for about 10% of a random NPC to have a schlong, and just roll with whatever the random function decides for that playthrough.

Just as a follow-up from my last post, how exactly would I do this? When I start up SOS for UNP for the first time, it already starts at 10% on all the races...same as the base SOS for males. Is it relative and I scale it back to 1% or is there another option that I'm missing?

In my game I set up a chance for about 10% of a random NPC to have a schlong, and just roll with whatever the random function decides for that playthrough.

Just as a follow-up from my last post, how exactly would I do this? When I start up SOS for UNP for the first time, it already starts at 10% on all the races...same as the base SOS for males. Is it relative and I scale it back to 1% or is there another option that I'm missing?

Not sure how to get the effect you want, but if UNP shlongs is set to 10% chance to appear then it should give 10% of females shlongs, in theory at least. personally I sett all females to 0% chance to appear, then just give shlongs to ones I want, not at all RP I know but that's how I do it, Manually give them schlong, then register them as futa with this mod. You are correct though with it being the same 10% as male schlong , but 100% males get schlong, not sure if that maybe to do with there being multiple shlongs for males though, ie base or regular etc. If it were me Id set up a clean save, in a cell next to another cell with plenty female NPC in, then install schlongs, load save, set up shlong % in mcm, then enter cell and see what you get :D that's best advice I can offer :)

Well this mod has a problem with bestiality, if you register your PC as male using this mod the Animals wont have sex with you until you go to the Defeat's(MOD) MCM menu and go to NPCvsNPC and enable the option for creatures to have sex with male.

Im Pretty sure that this mod, even if registered as male futa only  gives you male gender when sex begins then set u back to female when it finishes, so it shouldn't effect any other mod gender wise until sex is initiated.

There's an explanation on the SOS for UNP page for this, but I'll make it a bit more graphic so it's easier to understand. Think of the odds as a bowl with marbles in it, with the % chance as the number of marbles that option is represented by. 10% means 10 marbles are in the bowl for this outcome.

SOS schlongs are normally set up to only appear on males, there are 3 options. Them all being on 10% simply means that each option is represented by 10 marbles, and is therefore equally likely to be picked. If you set one to 20%, that doesn't mean the total odds (if you have all three schlongs) are 40% and that 60% of Skyrim males have no penis; it only means that the 20% one is twice as likely to be picked as the 10% ones (20 marbles, compared to 10 for the other two options out of a total of 40)

The SOS for UNP schlong is the only one available for the female model, so the bowl only has one type of marble in it. Setting it to 10% will apply it to every female anyway, because it's the only marble type available. Setting it to 1% makes no difference; it's still the only marble type available so all women would get it.

To dilute the chance of the SOS for UNP schlong to appear, you need a to add a second type of marble to the bowl; another option for schlongification. To do this, you have to make a change to the schlong of your choosing in the appropriate .esp file, using the Creation Kit. Click File --> Data and double-click a schlong (in my example I chose for SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon). Set it as the Active file, so changes you make will be saved to it. Click through all the errors you get, just say "Yes".

post-640850-0-23419200-1431013330_thumb.jpg

Then in the Creation Kit menu you'll want to go to Miscellaneous, Global and look for "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_Gender" which will be set to 0 (males only). You need to change this value to 2 (males and females). What this does is allow both males and females to be able to obtain a VectorPlexus Regular schlong, but on females it will be invisible (because there are no models for it for the female skeleton).

post-640850-0-80794900-1431013333_thumb.jpg

Now you're in a position where both schlongs are equally likely to spawn (0.1 weight for both VectorPlexus and UNP). If you want the odds of females having schlongs to be lower, you'll want the chance of the (invisible) VectorPlexus Regular schlong to be relatively high compared to the UNP schlong. The VectorPlexus schlong doesn't show up nor does it do anything on females, so this is perfectly fine. If you set the chance for the VectorPlexus Regular schlong to be 90% and keep the SOS for UNP one at 10%, this means that the VectorPlexus one is 9 times as likely to show up as the UNP schlong. 9% and 1% would do the exact same thing.

Of course you can always give certain NPCs the UNP schlong through MCM, if women who didn't get a schlong should have one for your tastes. If someone did get a schlong where you wished they didn't, give them the VectorPlexus one. Putting the setting on "None" will just make it so that she is reschlongified in the future, with a chance to regain the UNP schlong you didn't want.

I hope I explained it properly, in any case: this will give the result you're looking for. Good luck!

PS: if you make the VectorPlexus chance 90%, this will make the VectorPlexus schlong show up a LOT more often than the other two on males. You can bump the other ones up to 90% as well, so the odds for males become even again. Just remember that the percentages act more like weights, rather than absolute percentages.

-snip-

Wow, thank you so much for that explanation...The whole marble analogy was spot-on and I get it now. So the reason I couldn't set SOS for UNP Schlongs to work at that 10% mark was because that's all it had to choose from so every female was getting that schlong regardless and getting no schlong isn't in SOS's programming. So I have to trick it into picking a schlong that won't work for UNP, so it's effectively no schlong at all. Interesting...

It does lead into some interesting questions though now that this is possible. For example, who does and doesn't have a schlong so I can set them as Futanari before the first session? Second, will Female/Female cum for Sexlab only work if they have a schlong or will it still count the invisible schlong?

Hmm...this will require some more testing...FOR SCIENCE!

Edit: Most of concerns would be if Futas (and only Futas) could get other females/Futas pregnant via Beeing Female. Again, it's one of those all or nothing deals whether all females can impregnate other females or none at all.

Pretty much exactly that, yes :).

Who does and doesn't have a schlong... that's the surprise! During one encounter of SexLab Amorous Adventures, I remember I coerced Saadia to be my slut in trade for me helping her on her quest, picked to not be the dominant woman (like I do most of the time) and got surprised by her... not needing a strapon, if you know what I mean. Her endowment put most guys in Whiterun to shame, too. It can also be fun for Defeat-type mods, where that cute Necromancer Apprentice who somehow got the best of you turns out to be not that innocent.

That also brings us to the main downside of this system though, if you want the 'surprise effect' to be there you have an awkward choice to make. You either have to disable strapons and risk being humped with an invisible dildo by a female without a schlong, or keep them enabled and run the risk of them not combining very well with the schlong in case you do encounter a futa without knowing it in advance.

You can check whether or not someone has a schlong in the SOS MCM. If you target an NPC and then go into the MCM, you can check under PC/NPC settings which type of schlong they have equipped. If they do, you can then toggle them to be considered a futanari (i.e. become male as far as SexLab is concerned, if in the male role) in the MCM of Immersive Gender Change. Female/female cum would be irrelevant in this case, since as far as SexLab is concerned it's a male/female scene. Futa/futa scenes should work out fine too, since this mod only makes the one in the male role use the male gender for SexLab purposes, the receiving party would still be considered female.

The pregnancy thing you're referring to might work out in the same way. If being on the receiving end of having sex with a male is the condition to become pregnant, that could work out with this mod if you toggled them as futa in the MCM (or using the spells?) prior to the scene. I'm not familiar with that mod though, so YMMV.

Actually, the spell only works on yourself. While this mod is more immersive (dialog options, easier way to keep track of someone's settings, odds depending on how the futa is feeling that day), if you want to use spells for convenience to avoid having to go in and out of the MCM often, you could consider using this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change/. I could see that mod being a good add-on for single encounters for ease of usage, but this mod for characters you're in a stronger relationship with and want to role-play with futanaris having a will of their own.

Hm...I think I'm going to go ahead with the SCK edit, simply set IGC to skip the introductory stuff, assign them futa when I see them, and just keep the strap-ons...on (just in case, the futas that do use them probably do so as cocksleeves or something). I'm hoping there might some increased functionality later where if a girl is assigned a certain type of Schlong (such as UNP Futa), then automatically add them as a futa as far as IGC is concerned.

For now, that'll work...Thank you so much for your help. Hoping this will solve anyone else who's having the same kind of issue.

UPDATE: So digging around actually had me come across this mod which essentially does the same thing as what you suggested manually but a bit more explicitly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1699-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ 

This might be better in the long run since it opens up some more possibilities for SOS Female-Enabled mods in the future. 

• 2 months later...

IDEA...

Devious Devices Cursed loot Addon, which gives traps a chance to change the character to Futa. Their penis being small, and growing over the period of a month to large or huge.

Immersive dialogue...

Chest exposive trap... You awaken, gasping as you lungs burn from the toxic gas that spewed forth from the chest. You feel a throbbing between your legs, as your clitoris swells to twice its size...

Bandit drugged... The bandit holds you down, grabbing your jaw and forcing your mouth open. He produces a small bottle, popping off the cork lid. He thrusts it into your mouth, smiling as you gasp and splutter as it contents fill your mouth. You quickly swallow, as he pulls out a knife and holds it to your throat. Your head spins and you pass out...

You awaken, hours later with a throbbing between your legs. Reaching down, you gasp, finding your clitoris has swollen to twice its size.

Poisoned Wine... You drink some wine you found, it tastes funny, but you are thirsty and gulp it down. You feel a tingling between your legs...

The mod would be good if it could use the Schlongs of Skyrim penis size option, to grow the Futa penis over the period of a month...

Removing Futa penis... Make a potion, that is tough to make... Using a recipe in an expensive book...

Just some ideas for an unwilling Futa twist...

• 1 month later...

This would be interesting if it was expanded upon, such as mysterious or even rigged potions that add/remove a compatible SoS schlong on the player and change their Sexlab gender accordingly, maybe even change the player's actual gender if male. Is there such a way to access SoS add-ons through scripts?

I think some form of player body change through playing would be pretty neat.

I'd like to have some way to put an on-equip action on an equipable schlong or strap-on item, that changes your gender female->male when you equip the item, and male->female when you take it off.

Anyone know if such a thing is possible?

• 9 months later...

I like those ideas made in #8 but more like this

TRANSFORM...

Gradual transformation through potions you make.

QUESTING... You would then have to quest to get rare ingredients to make potions in the cooking pot, buying the recipes to make two sets of potions you make.

PENIS potion... buy the recipe for this (not cheep) from the Winterhold mage. Each dose of the potion, which takes a lot of finding for the items.... increases your penis size by 5%. It will take a lot of potions, and a lot of time, adding to immersion... The longer the potions are taken, the bigger the dick size, the floors the limit...

BODY potion... buy the recipe for this (not cheep) from the Winterhold mage. Each dose will reduce your breasts by 5%. This will also take a long time, with lots of searching for ingredients. Adding yet more immersion as you see your breasts, or the other persons breasts decrease over time...

RESULTS... You will eventually be left with a flat chested, feminine body, with a huge penis...

I see it work something like this

The body then would have to be treated as a male or female body at the end. Have some means to track the change like a meter of sorts (A male/female (vise versa) and getting this to work with Sexlab to treat the player (male/female) or (male/female) npc to be  the opposite gender. getting this to work with a CBBE body might be tricky, cause Cbbe dosen't really go flat.

100% female/male
Potion use 1 - 80% female - 20% male - dialog - You feel a tingling between your legs                 

20% female - 80% male - dialog - your chest feels slightly heavier
Potion use 2 - 65% female - 35% male - dialog - You've grown a penis, your beasts seem smaller.            

35% female - 65% male - dialog - You are shocked by your penis's smaller size even more by your chests growth
potion use 3 - 50%/50% female/male - dialog - you've become a futanari, herm or dickgirl
potion use 4 - 35% female - 65% male - dialog - You are shocked by your breasts shrunken size even more by your penis's length. 65% female - 35% male - dialog - Your penis has shrunk, your beasts have grown
potion use 5 - 20% female - 80% male - dialog - your breasts have nearly flatened into your chest              

80% female - 20% male - dialog - Your penis has nearly disappeared
Potion use 6 - 100% male/female
It could work something like that

now I wonder how much does this change the immersion, after all your mod sets a female player/npc a dickgirl that can be rather male or female.

Of course this change would make a female a femboy. this would have to have its own uniqe Cbbe bodyslide to morph the female shape to appear more male like.

Your mod has no distinctive way to id a futa who is not standing naked before you, so there is no way to start the dialog (at least not a way I tried). Seeing the npc after a sex act (your pick of how) or a starting dialog like a rumor - did you hear about that girl in (random city), I hear she has a dick like a man.

SLIGHTLY MORE IMMERSION WOULD BE TO HAVE THIS ID THOSE UNDER THE EFFECT OF SOS FOR FEMALES, OR ANY MOD THAT ADDS A SCHLONG TO FEMALES, so you don't have to regester them as futa.

I don't mean to be disrespectful toward futa, herm or dick girls by any comment I have made.

• 1 month later...

Hi, having trouble with this mod. Also using the SOS Schlong for Females UNP mod mentioned elsewhere in the thread. Females are getting schlongs as intended, but even if I designate them as futanari and set their gender preference to 100 (so they're guaranteed to use male masturbation animations), they continue to finger themselves instead.

Below is the Papyrus log from this most recent session, where I tried to get Aela to do the proper animations several times.

[07/26/2016 - 05:18:24PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:24PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:24PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:24PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:34PM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequiphandlerscript", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:34PM] Cannot open store for class "ddunequipmcmscript", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] Cannot open store for class "inviseyesfix", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] Cannot open store for class "hishbskinningscript", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] Cannot open store for class "DsR__TIF__020253E5", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__020253E5 to topic info 2E0253E5 on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] Cannot open store for class "DsR__TIF__02025960", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__02025960 to topic info 2E025960 on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_MapMarkerSphereTGRiften", missing file?
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:35PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ARTH_OCS_MapMarkerSphereTGRiften to  (33058A3B) because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] warning: Property Cabinable on script CWITelescopeScript attached to  (1332C9F3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] VM is frozen
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] Reverting game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__020253E5 to topic info 2E0253E5 on quest CDW (2E000D63) because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ARTH_OCS_MapMarkerSphereTGRiften to  (33058A3B) because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DsR__TIF__02025960 to topic info 2E025960 on quest CDW (2E000D63) because their base types do not match
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:43PM] warning: Property Cabinable on script CWITelescopeScript attached to  (1332C9F3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:54PM] Loading game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] VM is thawing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 0 / 16200
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 300004
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] SOS Maintenance: 300004 is update
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 23
	[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 27
	[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 31
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	[USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 35
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] ERROR:  (0003A15B): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
	[ (0003A15B)].Scene.start() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (33107055)].StartSceneTriggerSpecificTime.OnTriggerEnter() - "StartSceneTriggerSpecificTime.psc" Line 42
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: XPMSE nSets: 16
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:55PM] FNIS aa (load game) started
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire]     Campfire is now performing compatibility checks. Papyrus warnings about missing or               
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire]             unloaded files may follow. This is NORMAL and can be ignored.   		                   
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Detected SKSE version 1.070300 (expected 1.070300 or newer, success!)
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Loaded: SkyUI.esp
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Loaded: Dawnguard.esm
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Loaded: Dragonborn.esm
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Loaded: HearthFires.esm
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] [Campfire] Loaded: Frostfall.esp
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] FNIS aa nMods:1 nSets:16 crc:836524 crcOld:836524
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: FNIS aa nMods: 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] FNIS aa GetAAsets mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:56PM] USLEEP 3.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[C00GiantAttack (000C97D9)].QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.Fragment_2() - "QF_C00GiantAttack_000C97D9.psc" Line 41
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] [Campfire]                            Campfire compatibility check complete.   		                           
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] [Campfire]======================================================================================================
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:57PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:58PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:58PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Althea got schlong index 1 size 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:58PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Danica Pure-Spring got schlong index 1 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:59PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Amren got schlong index 0 size 9
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:59PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Fralia Gray-Mane got schlong index 1 size 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:18:59PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Anoriath got schlong index 0 size 5
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:00PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Olava the Feeble got schlong index 1 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:00PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Saffir got schlong index 1 size 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:00PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Marcel got schlong index 0 size 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:00PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Heimskr got schlong index 0 size 8
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:00PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Eorlund Gray-Mane got schlong index 0 size 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:25PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:25PM] VM is frozen
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:25PM] Saving game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:26PM] VM is thawing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:27PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Ysolda got schlong index 1 size 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:28PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Nazeem got schlong index 0 size 5
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:29PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Fakreela got schlong index 1 size 10
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:47PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:50PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:50PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Carlotta Valentia got schlong index 1 size 8
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:51PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Lillith Maiden-Loom got schlong index 1 size 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:56PM] SexLab  - Automatically Installing SexLab v1.62
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:56PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.62 - Installing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:56PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:56PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: [sexlabframework <SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)>] - Loaded SexLabFramework
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:57PM] SEXLAB - Voices[0] FemaleClassic - Classic (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:57PM] SEXLAB - Voices[1] FemaleBreathy - Breathy (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:57PM] SEXLAB - Voices[2] FemaleYoung - Young (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:57PM] SEXLAB - Voices[3] FemaleStimulated - Stimulated (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:57PM] SEXLAB - Voices[4] FemaleQuiet - Quiet (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[5] FemaleExcitable - Excitable (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[6] FemaleAverage - Average (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[7] FemaleMature - Mature (Female)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[8] MaleNeutral - Neutral (Male)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[9] MaleCalm - Calm (Male)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:58PM] SEXLAB - Voices[10] MaleRough - Rough (Male)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:59PM] SEXLAB - Voices[11] MaleAverage - Average (Male)
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:59PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[0] Pleasure - Pleasure
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:59PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[1] Happy - Happy
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:59PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[2] Joy - Joy
[07/26/2016 - 05:19:59PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[3] Shy - Shy
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[4] Sad - Sad
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[5] Afraid - Afraid
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[6] Pained - Pained
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[7] Angry - Angry
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[8] Custom1 - Custom 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:00PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[9] Custom2 - Custom 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[10] Custom3 - Custom 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[11] Custom4 - Custom 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[12] Custom5 - Custom 5
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:01PM] SEXLAB - Animations[0] SexLabMissionary - Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[3] ArrokLegUp - Arrok Leg Up Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[4] ZynMissionary - Zyn Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[1] SexLabAggrMissionary - Rough Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[6] zjLaying - 3jiou Laying
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[7] zjLyingVar - 3jiou Laying Variant
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[2] ArrokMissionary - Arrok Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:02PM] SEXLAB - Animations[5] zjMissionary - 3jiou Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[8] LeitoMissionary - Leito Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[9] LeitoMissionaryVar - Leito Missionary 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[12] APBedMissionary - AP Bed Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[13] APHoldLegUp - AP Holding Leg Up
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[11] fdLegUp - 4uDIK Leg Up
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[14] APLegUp - AP Leg Up Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:03PM] SEXLAB - Animations[10] fdBedMissionary - 4uDIK Missionary
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[16] SexLabAggrBehind - Rough Behind
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[18] ArrokDoggyStyle - Arrok DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[17] SexLabAggrDoggyStyle - Rough Doggy Style
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[15] SexLabDoggyStyle - DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[19] ArrokRape - Arrok Rape
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[20] ZynDoggystyle - Zyn DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:04PM] SEXLAB - Animations[21] DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle - DI DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:05PM] SEXLAB - Animations[22] zjDoggy - 3jiou DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:05PM] SEXLAB - Animations[24] LeitoDoggy - Leito DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:05PM] SEXLAB - Animations[23] zjDomination - 3jiou Domination
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:05PM] SEXLAB - Animations[25] fdDoggyStyle - 4uDIK DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:05PM] SEXLAB - Animations[26] APDoggyStyle - AP DoggyStyle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[32] LeitoRCowgirl - Leito Reverse Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[34] fdRCowgirl - 4uDIK Reverse Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[35] MitosReverseCowgirl - Mitos Reverse Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[27] SexLabReverseCowgirl - Reverse Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[33] fdCowgirl - 4uDIK Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[30] zjCowgirl - 3jiou Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[29] ArrokReverseCowgirl - Arrok Reverse Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[31] LeitoCowgirl - Leito Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[36] APCowgirl - AP Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[28] ArrokCowgirl - Arrok Cowgirl
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[38] ArrokSideways - Arrok Sideways Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[37] SexLabSideways - Sideways Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[39] APShoulder - AP Shoulder
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[41] SexLabStanding - Standing Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[40] SexLabHuggingSex - Hugging Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[42] ArrokHugFuck - Arrok HugFuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[43] ArrokStanding - Arrok Standing Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[49] LeitoStanding - Leito Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[50] MitosStanding - Mitos Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[44] ZynRoughStanding - Zyn Rough Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[45] ZynStanding - Zyn Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[46] zjStanding - 3jiou Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[47] zjStandingVar - 3jiou Standing Variant
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[48] zjHolding - 3jiou Holding
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[51] APStanding - AP Standing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[52] ArrokAnal - Arrok Anal
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[55] MitosHugBehind - Mitos Hugging Behind
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[53] zjAnal - 3jiou Anal
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[56] APAnal - AP Anal
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[57] APFaceDown - AP Face Down Anal
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[54] LeitoDoggyAnal - Leito DoggyStyle Anal
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[59] ArrokOral - Arrok 69
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[61] DarkInvestigationsBlowjob - DI Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[60] ArrokLedgeBlowjob - Arrok Bed Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[62] LeitoBlowjob - Leito Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[58] ArrokBlowjob - Arrok Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[63] LeitoCunnilingus - Leito Cunnilingus
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[64] MitosFaceFemdom - Mitos Female Facedom
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[68] APHandjob - AP Handjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[69] APSkullFuck - AP Skull Fuck
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[65] APBlowjob - AP Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[66] APKneelBlowjob - AP Kneeling Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[67] APStandBlowjob - AP Standing Blowjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[70] SexLabBoobjob - Boobjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[71] ArrokBoobjob - Arrok Boobjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[72] APBoobjob - AP Boobjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[73] ArrokForeplay - Arrok Foreplay
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[75] ArrokStandingForeplay - Arrok Standing Foreplay
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[74] ArrokSittingForeplay - Arrok Sitting Foreplay
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[76] zjEroMassage - 3jiou Ero Massage
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[78] zjBreastFeedingVar - 3jiou Breastfeeding Straight
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[80] LeitoSpoon - Leito Spooning
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[77] zjBreastFeeding - 3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[79] LeitoKissing - Leito Kissing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[84] ZynLicking - Zyn Licking
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[81] SexLabTribadism - Tribadism
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[83] ZynLesbian - Zyn Lesbian
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[82] ArrokLesbian - Arrok Lesbian
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[85] BleaghFootJob - Bleagh FootJob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[86] LeitoFeet - Leito Footjob 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[88] LeitoFeet3 - Leito Footjob 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[87] LeitoFeet2 - Leito Footjob 2
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[89] MitosFootjob - Mitos Footjob
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[90] MitosTease - Mitos Teasing
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[92] MitosReachAround - Mitos Reach Around
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[93] fdFisting - 4uDIK Fisting
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[94] APFisting - AP Fisting
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[91] MitosLapLove - Mitos Lap
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[97] fdFMasturbation - 4uDIK Female Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[95] BleaghFemaleSolo - Bleagh Female Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[99] APFemaleSolo - AP Female Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[100] ArrokMaleMasturbation - Arrok Male Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[101] fdMMasturbation - 4uDIK Male Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[98] FBFMasturbation - FB2 Female Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[96] LeitoFemaleSolo - Leito Female Masturbation
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[105] fdThreesome - 4uDIK Threesome
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[102] ArrokDevilsThreeway - Arrok Devils Threeway
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[107] ZynDoublePenetration - Zyn Double Penetration
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[106] DarkInvestigationsThreesome - DI Forced Threesome
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[104] zjThreesome - 3jiou Threesome
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[108] ZynFemdom - Zyn FemDom
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[103] ArrokTricycle - Arrok Tricycle
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[109] ZynFourWay - Zyn Gay Fourway
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:19PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Vilkas got schlong index 0 size 7
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:23PM] SEXLAB - RegisterSlots() Creature: Creatures not enabled, skipping registration.
[07/26/2016 - 05:20:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[14] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread14 (0606C638)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:40PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:40PM] VM is frozen
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:41PM] Saving game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:41PM] VM is thawing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[13] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread13 (0606C637)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[12] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread12 (0606C636)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:42PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Commander Caius got schlong index 0 size 7
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:42PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Gerda got schlong index 1 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[11] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread11 (0606C635)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:42PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Balgruuf the Greater got schlong index 0 size 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[10] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread10 (0606C634)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Hrongar got schlong index 0 size 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Proventus Avenicci got schlong index 0 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Fianna got schlong index 1 size 7
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[9] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread09 (0606C633)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Farengar Secret-Fire got schlong index 0 size 7
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[8] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread08 (0606C632)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS MarkArmorAsConcealing: registering armor as concealing Blue Mage Robes
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Irileth got schlong index 1 size 7
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 9
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread07 (0606C631)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[6] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread06 (0606C630)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[5] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread05 (0606C62F)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[4] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread04 (0606C62E)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[3] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0606C62C)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:45PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (06062452)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SexLab Threads: [[sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (06062452)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0606C62C)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread04 (0606C62E)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread05 (0606C62F)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread06 (0606C630)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread07 (0606C631)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread08 (0606C632)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread09 (0606C633)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread10 (0606C634)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread11 (0606C635)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread12 (0606C636)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread13 (0606C637)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread14 (0606C638)>]]
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.62 - Ready!
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Preloading actor storage... This may take a long time...
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - PreloadSavedStorage: 0 -> 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: Starting...
[07/26/2016 - 05:21:46PM] SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: Done - 1
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:31PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:31PM] VM is frozen
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:31PM] Saving game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:32PM] VM is thawing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:45PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Jon Battle-Born got schlong index 0 size 3
[07/26/2016 - 05:28:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Bae) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:02PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:03PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Bae) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:03PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:04PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=1, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:04PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - ImperialRaceF
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:05PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (000F6F24)>], [Armor < (000F6F22)>], [Armor < (000F6F23)>], [Armor < (000F6F21)>], [SPELL < (260012C5)>], [SPELL < (260012C8)>]]
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] Voice[Mature (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 25.725037
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:09PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.259033
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.684021
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:34PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Farkas got schlong index 0 size 5
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:38PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Olfina Gray-Mane got schlong index 1 size 5
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.632019
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:29:44PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:12PM] SOS SetSchlongType: Changing Bae's schlong to SOS Smurf Average
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.643005
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.642944
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:40PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Ria got schlong index 1 size 6
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.651001
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [65] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[65]
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:48PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Aela the Huntress got schlong index 1 size 4
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:58PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Bae]  - Resetting!
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.890991
[07/26/2016 - 05:30:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:31:09PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[07/26/2016 - 05:32:45PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aela the Huntress) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aela the Huntress) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Aela the Huntress Seeded Stats: [82.395767, 168.699860, 110.714973, 139.454834, 51.357380, 0.000000, 20.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 20.000000, 0.000000, 82.000000, 278.150055, 90.506920, 0.005417]
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress] SetActor([TrainerGoldScript < (0001A697)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:56PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=1, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:58PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Equipment: [[Form < (00018388)>], [Form < (00056B17)>], [Form < (00056A9D)>], [WEAPON < (0009F25D)>]]
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:58PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Mature (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 26.640015
[07/26/2016 - 05:33:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.288025
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.643005
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:09PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Brenuin got schlong index 0 size 8
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.716003
[07/26/2016 - 05:34:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:55PM] SOS: attempting unschlongification for schlong addon SOS UNP
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:56PM] SOS CleanSchlongifiedActors: unschlongified 17 actors
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:56PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Ysolda somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:56PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Olfina Gray-Mane somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:56PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Carlotta Valentia somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Fralia Gray-Mane somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Danica Pure-Spring somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Aela the Huntress somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Lillith Maiden-Loom somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:35:57PM] SOS ReSchlongify: Saffir somehow lost his schlong!?!
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:02PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:02PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.737061
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:02PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:48PM] SOS SetSchlongType: Changing Aela the Huntress's schlong to SOS UNP
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.800049
[07/26/2016 - 05:36:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.661987
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Stage has timer: 7.000000
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:12PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [100] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[100]
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:20PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Resetting!
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.317993
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:29PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aela the Huntress) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1]  - Entering Making State
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:34PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aela the Huntress) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:34PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress] SetActor([TrainerGoldScript < (0001A697)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread01 (06062452)>]
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:34PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:35PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=1, IsAggressive=False, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:36PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Equipment: [[Form < (00018388)>], [Form < (00056B17)>], [Form < (00056A9D)>], [WEAPON < (0009F25D)>]]
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Stimulated (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 27.175049
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.419067
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.782104
[07/26/2016 - 05:37:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:09PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.646973
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:38PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:38PM] VM is frozen
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:39PM] Saving game...
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:40PM] VM is thawing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.649902
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.684937
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:57PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [91] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[91]
[07/26/2016 - 05:38:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:27PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Resetting!
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.333984
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:38PM] VM is freezing...
[07/26/2016 - 05:39:38PM] VM is frozen

Sorry if this is a lot, I just want this to work properly. Thank you for all your hard work!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So far the mod has an MCM menu and I don't see any dialogue and it's not changing anything in-game.  Installed ith with SexLab SexLife and SexLab Eager NPCs (both of those are working).

Any suggestions on what to look for?  I see the other dialogue options from SLEN, just not this mod.

GuruSR.

• 2 months later...

OK I'm late to the parade here. I converted this to SSE for myself and it appears to work for my player character. However, I have "Kalena Rios" who  is a transgender character created (and available) on LL. She is a "she-male" and already has a penis.  This mod works, gives a dialogue, but two things go wrong:

1. It equips her a penis (Looks like it picks up my "Equippable Schlongs" mod). Which is a problem because being a she-male she already had a perfectly good one. I can tell the swap has been made because the replacement does not match! It still works, but it is not her original one.

2. She still has female genital animations.

Anyone help me resolve this one please? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 2.12.2017 at 8:51 PM, GuruSR said:

So far the mod has an MCM menu and I don't see any dialogue and it's not changing anything in-game.  Installed ith with SexLab SexLife and SexLab Eager NPCs (both of those are working).

Any suggestions on what to look for?  I see the other dialogue options from SLEN, just not this mod.

GuruSR.

Tick "Skip dialogues" and first you must registrered the NPC as a Futanari

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a very interesting mod! Please tell me, if I play with this mod and then start a new game, should I talk to each girl again? Old settings are not saved? It wouldn't be bad to save the result for a new game.

Edited by wprarr
  • 9 months later...