View File

Introduction

I decided to spice up my Skyrim world by adding futanaries to it with the SOS for females addon, and then came across the SexLab Gender Change mod by MonaBabii which let you switch their SexLab gender but, I personally didn't like the way the player has to change the gender of the npc with spells. I much prefer it to be something the npcs have to decide if you ask them, and let the player try to convince them.

What does it do?

So what this mod does is adds a little bit of introductory dialogue to selected (by the player) Futanari NPCs and more importantly, dialogue options which will let you change their SexLab gender, In a more immersive way.

Changing their SexLab gender to male means that when the female NPC gets in a female/female animation she will take the role of the male, and not auto-equip a strap-on, even if the option is enabled in the main SexLab MCM page.

On a male/female animation she will take the role of the female, even if her SexLab gender is male.

Almost everything can be configurated in the MCM.

Options Include

Register player as Futanari: It will give you a spell allowing you the ability to change SexLab genders at will.

Register NPC as Futanari: It will regsiter the selected NPC as Futanari which will let you ask them what gender they want to be after the introductory dialogue is completed.

It will also give her a spell which (behind the scenes) keeps track of their combat status; so say, her SexLab gender is female and she gets into combat, then she will automatically switch to the male SexLab gender in case she wants to be the aggressor in a rape scene, provided by other mods such as Defeat. Meaning that you will be free to let the females use strap-on option enabled in the main SexLab configuration menu.

This SexLab gender switch won't actually matter when she is the victim of a rape scene, because no matter what she will be forced to be the victim of the scene.

If the Sexlab gender was male before combat then, the behind the scenes spell won't do anything.

Skip intro dialogues: In order to gain acces to the dialogues which change the gender of a selected npc. You will have to first, register her as Futanari, then see her naked once to acknowledge the fact that she has an “extra bit of equpiment”, or you could activate this option to skip all of that (except the register as futanari part)

Time Between Suggestions: This lets you customize the “cooldown” afer the npc has selected a gender, telling you something like “I already told you, I want to be male” when asked again what gender they want to be.

NPC Willingness: This lets you set how likely the selected npc will accept you gender change suggestion.

NPC Gender Preference: What gender the NPC prefers to be, say you set this to 80, then she will most likely choose to be male over female when asked.

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the SexLab gender preference setting in the SexLab MCM, or any other mod which has a similar option.

Requirements

SexLab Framework (I only use very basic commands, so any version should do)

Fuz Ro Doh (Not required but highly recommended, otherwise you wont get any dialogue)

Installation

Just extract the files into your Skyrim/Data folder or install with a mod organizer and done!

Extra Notes

This mod is intended to be used on females only, because I never use the SexLab.TreatAsFemale() function to switch genders. I only use the SexLab.TreatAsMale() to turn female npcs to male, and SexLab.ClearForcedGender() to turn them back to female.

If you're rolling as a male character, you can still use this mod, but you won't be a Futanari, for obvious reasons

;)

Future updates? Well, I'm not sure what to add to it to be honest, if you guys have any ideas you would like to share, like more or better dialogue then I'm all ears. Or maybe focus this mod more into the futanari side of things, like adding some sort of disease that the player can contract (in the Sexual Fantasy Kingdom style).

The reason why I named this mod Immersive Gender Change, as opposed to something more futanari related is because. I'd thought at the beginning, when I started creating this mod that maybe, I'll add some male support in the future, like when the TNT race mod gets released.

Credits

Ashal, for the amazing SexLab Framework, without him none of this would be possible.

b3lisario, for the Schlongs of Skyrim, and SOS for females addon.

MonaBabii, for the SexLab Gender Change mod which was big inspiration in the creation of this mod.

Changelog:

v1.00 - Initial Release.

v1.01 - Removed ski_playerloadgamealias from ImmersiveGenderChange bsa file. Fixed a typo in the first intro dialogue.

v1.02 - Fixed papyrus log spam, the cause was a misplaced SetSliderOptionValueST function in the IGC script.

v1.03 - Fixed another source of papyrus log spam.

v1.10 - 02-Jan-2015 - Fixed spells added to futanari NPCs. (Combat Check and Dialogue Timer spells)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

I have two questions:

(1) This will only apply a penis to the females we designate?  One thing I didn't like about the SOS mod for futas was it making all females futas and having to use the MCM to manually set them back.

(2) Do you think this will work with Dangerously Nude and register your futas as male for the purposes of that mod?  Cool if you don't know, but I had to ask. :P   Here's the link for easy browsing:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/201-sexlab-dangerously-nude/

And I downloaded anyway.  I couldn't stop myself.  :lol:

I have two questions:

(1) This will only apply a penis to the females we designate?  One thing I didn't like about the SOS mod for futas was it making all females futas and having to use the MCM to manually set them back.

(2) Do you think this will work with Dangerously Nude and register your futas as male for the purposes of that mod?  Cool if you don't know, but I had to ask. :P   Here's the link for easy browsing:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/201-sexlab-dangerously-nude/

And I downloaded anyway.  I couldn't stop myself.  :lol:

No, my mod does not add a penis of any kind, for that you need to use SOS for females, or attachable Schlong. This mod will just mark the selected npc of your choice (you select them when you put your crosshair on them, and then register them in the Immersive GC mod menu.) as futanari allowing to you change her sexlab gender in a dialogue option. At the moment, you have to manually assign npcs as futas.

As for Dangerously nude i'm not sure, because the main game still thinks that the npc in question is female, regardless of the SexLab gender assigned. SexLab on the other hand, will see her as male, so it may work.

And thanks for trying my mod out! :D

This would be interesting if it was expanded upon, such as mysterious or even rigged potions that add/remove a compatible SoS schlong on the player and change their Sexlab gender accordingly, maybe even change the player's actual gender if male. Is there such a way to access SoS add-ons through scripts?

I think some form of player body change through playing would be pretty neat.

<snip>

No, my mod does not add a penis of any kind, for that you need to use SOS for females, or attachable Schlong. This mod will just mark the selected npc of your choice (you select them when you put your crosshair on them, and then register them in the Immersive GC mod menu.) as futanari allowing to you change her sexlab gender in a dialogue option. At the moment, you have to manually assign npcs as futas.

As for Dangerously nude i'm not sure, because the main game still thinks that the npc in question is female, regardless of the SexLab gender assigned. SexLab on the other hand, will see her as male, so it may work.

Thanks for the response.  Installed the mod and played.  Everything works (for NPCs) exactly like you describe.  Female use male animations, no more strap-on, dialogue, ect.  Oh, in your intro dialogue you have the word 'knew' instead of the word 'know'.  That was the only type-o I found.  And I did not test this on the player.  Not my 'thing'. :D

As for Dangerously Nude, that mod works off the game vanilla voice types and not assigned genders or Sexlab gender assignment.

And I'm kinda sad that you didn't implement the Schlongs yourself.  The ONE THING that stops me from using SOS for Females is that it affects all of them by default.  If  you could get permissions/figure out a way to incorporate the penis add-on with your method of selective NPCs (no one is futa or equpped with a penis unless the player assigns them) this mod would be SOLID FREAK'N GOLD.

As it is, it's still awesome.  :)

IDEA...

TRANSFORM... Gradual transformation through potions you make, as well as paying a mage in Winterhold to start the change off with a spell or potion.

CASH... You'd have to save up for the cash to pay the mage, and after it, she would have a tiny bud of a penis. Not much bigger than her clitoris...

QUESTING... You would then have to quest to get rare ingredients to make potions in the cooking pot, buying the recipes to make two sets of potions.

PENIS potion... buy the recipe for this for quite a lot of money from the Winterhold mage, you'd have to save up the cash unless you are rich. Each dose of the potion, which takes a lot of finding for the items.... increases your penis size by 5%. It will take a lot of potions, and a lot of time, adding to immersion... The longer the potions are given, the bigger the dick size, the floors the limit...

BODY potion... buy the recipe for this for a lot of money also from the Winterhold mage, you'd have to save up even more cash. Each dose will reduce your breasts by 5%. This will also take a long time, with lots of searching for ingredients. Adding yet more immersion as you see your breasts, or the other persons breasts decrease over time...

RESULTS... You will eventually be left with a flat chested, feminine body, with a huge penis...

POISON... You want to be sneaky, make it into a poison and poison a knife or an arrow, and then stab or shoot the victim...

<snip>

Thanks for the response.  Installed the mod and played.  Everything works (for NPCs) exactly like you describe.  Female use male animations, no more strap-on, dialogue, ect.  Oh, in your intro dialogue you have the word 'knew' instead of the word 'know'.  That was the only type-o I found.  And I did not test this on the player.  Not my 'thing'. :D

As for Dangerously Nude, that mod works off the game vanilla voice types and not assigned genders or Sexlab gender assignment.

And I'm kinda sad that you didn't implement the Schlongs yourself.  The ONE THING that stops me from using SOS for Females is that it affects all of them by default.  If  you could get permissions/figure out a way to incorporate the penis add-on with your method of selective NPCs (no one is futa or equpped with a penis unless the player assigns them) this mod would be SOLID FREAK'N GOLD.

As it is, it's still awesome.  :)

you can set the female shlong in MCM to have a 0 chance of appearing...then you can just add shlongs to whoever ya want. and if you don't want in on your character ( cus even at 0 it usually gives one cus its set from before you can set mcm) u can give yourself mans schlong and it wont show. its not perfect I grant , but its better than shlongs all over.  Talking about UNP female SoS here ofc and not this mod :P...

As for this mod, im getting lot of papyrus spam with errors for mcm config slider settings. According to mod organiser , theres is a script that overrides a skyui script  playerloadgamealias script...dunno if that is culprit...I put this after skyui on install order to override skyui..cus I reckoned u had done it on purpose....is that correct? or should I make racemenu override it...will upload small paplog from after I installed it and after testing it out .

Papyrus.0.rar

As for this mod, im getting lot of papyrus spam with errors for mcm config slider settings. According to mod organiser , theres is a script that overrides a skyui script  playerloadgamealias script...dunno if that is culprit...I put this after skyui on install order to override skyui..cus I reckoned u had done it on purpose....is that correct? or should I make racemenu override it...will upload small paplog from after I installed it and after testing it out .

Sorry, I didn't remove the ski_playerloadgamealias script from the bsa file, i forgot that the Creation Kit pulls all of the attached scripts to the bsa when it packages them.

So it was indeed an issue, my mistake sorry about that :/

I have reuploaded the file now, so it should be just fine to replace the mod files, also fixed the typo that Kendo 2 pointed out.

For the update process, you just have to replace the files, nothing else is required.

EDIT: After further testing, the ski_playerloadgamealias bundled with my mod, was not the cause for the papyrus log spam, it was still an issue however.

The cause for the log spam was something else that i have now fixed (I misplaced a Menu function in another script), i've reuploaded the file once again.

As i said earlier, just replace the files from the previous version with the newer version and you should be good to go :D

trying to track down a "problem" i am having. the only mod i've installed recently is this one to see if it would solve the transgender issue people are having with my mod, so i thought i would start here.

i installed this, marked myself as, did the change gender spell so it says i am male. from this point on, every single woman except me now has a SOS equippable shlong equipped and takes the male part of the sex animations.

... does this mod do that?

trying to track down a "problem" i am having. the only mod i've installed recently is this one to see if it would solve the transgender issue people are having with my mod, so i thought i would start here.

i installed this, marked myself as, did the change gender spell so it says i am male. from this point on, every single woman except me now has a SOS equippable shlong equipped and takes the male part of the sex animations.

... does this mod do that?

Not at all, my mod only works on npcs that you select manually, even the spell which keeps track of their combat status. Also the futanari desire spell doesn't do anything with SOS, it just changes the gender that sexlab sees when starting a sex scene.

If you want a way to check if this mod has changed the gender of an NPC, it would be to type in console "help igc", then look for the id of the IGC_CurrentSex faction, then click on an npc, type "getfactionrank xxxxxxx" the xxxxxxxx is the ID of the faction. If the result is negative, then this mod has not touched that npc at all.

Hey guys, being quite new to skyrim modding, I didn't realize that magic effects added to npcs get removed after the player goes trough a loading screen, so this means that the spell which keeps track of the npc combat state, and the timer between suggestions are busted. I am currently working on a fix for those things. In the mean time I would recommend to put the timer in the Immersive GC config menu to 0 Hours.

If you have an npc refusing to have it's gender changed (after setting the timer to 0 Hours), saying something like; “I already told you I want to be X”, or “I already made my mind to be Y”, then open the console and type “help igc”, look for the ID number of the “IGC_PresonalNPCGenderChangeTimer”, then click on the npc (with the console open) which is refusing to have it's gender changed, then type “RemoveFromFaction xxxxxxxx” (the xxxxxxx is the ID number of the IGC_PersonalNPCGenderChangeTimer), and you will have acces to the gender change dialogue once again.

Cheers. :)

This is running great now..just so ya know :) works perfectly and no log spam...finally I have futa who are proper futa and with the sos options I can make em as rare or widespread as I wish ...thx again for upload...

Thank you, for this being pretty much my first public mod, it means a lot. You might wanna check what i said about the spells though.

Hey guys, being quite new to skyrim modding, I didn't realize that magic effects added to npcs get removed after the player goes trough a loading screen, so this means that the spell which keeps track of the npc combat state, and the timer between suggestions are busted. I am currently working on a fix for those things. In the mean time I would recommend to put the timer in the Immersive GC config menu to 0 Hours.

If you have an npc refusing to have it's gender changed (after setting the timer to 0 Hours), saying something like; “I already told you I want to be X”, or “I already made my mind to be Y”, then open the console and type “help igc”, look for the ID number of the “IGC_PresonalNPCGenderChangeTimer”, then click on the npc (with the console open) which is refusing to have it's gender changed, then type “RemoveFromFaction xxxxxxxx” (the xxxxxxx is the ID number of the IGC_PersonalNPCGenderChangeTimer), and you will have acces to the gender change dialogue once again.

Cheers. :)

This is running great now..just so ya know :) works perfectly and no log spam...finally I have futa who are proper futa and with the sos options I can make em as rare or widespread as I wish ...thx again for upload...

Thank you, for this being pretty much my first public mod, it means a lot. You might wanna check what i said about the spells though.

will keep that in mind...haven't had issue yet though..

Update: v1.10

Both the timer, and the combat check spell which are added to futanari npcs should be working as intended now, they're also more reliable than before.

Updated the Reset/Uninstall toggle in the MCM, now when the toggle is enabled, it will remove all of the options inside the Immersive GC MCM until the toggle is set to disabled.

Also added the current version of the mod below the Reset/Uninstall toggle.

As always just replace the mod files from the previous version with the ones from this new version and the mod will take care of the rest.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you covered this but I have a question.  Basically if you make a female NPC Male they will assume the male role in Female/Female... my question is will they auto-equip a SoS schlong?  This was one of the things I didn't like about Gender Changer, even though I changed their gender they wouldn't have a schlong... just humping air. 

• 2 weeks later...

This mod seems fantastic, I'm going to try it out right away :D.

Not sure if you covered this but I have a question.  Basically if you make a female NPC Male they will assume the male role in Female/Female... my question is will they auto-equip a SoS schlong?  This was one of the things I didn't like about Gender Changer, even though I changed their gender they wouldn't have a schlong... just humping air. 

Having used SOS Schlong for Females, I don't think there is any equipping at all. SOS remembers the schlong state of NPCs throughout the game, and automatically schlongifies them whenever you enter a cell with them in it. In my game I set up a chance for about 10% of a random NPC to have a schlong, and just roll with whatever the random function decides for that playthrough.

The first post and further posts down the line don't mention SOS Equipable Schlongs, so I'm not sure if that is compatible. I'd suggest getting SOS - schlong for females and assigning one through there, it works great.