Misaligned Amra animations?

Avalt

I'm new on this forum as well as to modding and pc gaming in general so please excuse my ignorance in case this is a dumb question or I've overlooked something obvious. I installed the animations Amra made because the originals weren't as polished, but in my game they seem kind of misaligned; the dick misses the mouth during an oral scene, or pokes through her head, or clips right through her body during sex, that kind of thing... it's so close to being right, but just not quite. I've got the compatibility skeleton installed as well as the patch for Breeze, but it doesn't look anything like the video on the mod page. Could some kind soul point a pleb like me in the right direction to cleaning this up a bit? Thanks in advance, I've been learning a lot over the last few days.

I'm new on this forum as well as to modding and pc gaming in general so please excuse my ignorance in case this is a dumb question or I've overlooked something obvious. I installed the animations Amra made because the originals weren't as polished, but in my game they seem kind of misaligned; the dick misses the mouth during an oral scene, or pokes through her head, or clips right through her body during sex, that kind of thing... it's so close to being right, but just not quite. I've got the compatibility skeleton installed as well as the patch for Breeze, but it doesn't look anything like the video on the mod page. Could some kind soul point a pleb like me in the right direction to cleaning this up a bit? Thanks in advance, I've been learning a lot over the last few days.

Things you might consider:

1st I think bym default animations assume scale of actors being 1.0 but i sunny is quite short , for example.So seach through the down load section and get sexout setscale( something like that)

2nd Are you using a body recommended for this mod k2 berry , etc.?

3rd get sexoutPostioning or whatever as this works really well .

4th for extra fun get sexout position changer or whatever its called , search throught the download threads.

Check the docs for these mods to make sure you have the minimum requirements and load order is correct ofc . Post load order in future?

I would go with liniul's first option as that sounds like the problem I use non standard scale and this mod fixes the alignment issue on the fly, works great. Keep in mind some surfaces and areas of the ground can cause anamation misagaignment beyond hope.

The mod mentioned is called Sexout Character Resize

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25420-sexout-character-resize-updated-62614/

Things you might consider:

1st I think bym default animations assume scale of actors being 1.0 but i sunny is quite short , for example.So seach through the down load section and get sexout setscale( something like that)

2nd Are you using a body recommended for this mod k2 berry , etc.?

3rd get sexoutPostioning or whatever as this works really well .

4th for extra fun get sexout position changer or whatever its called , search throught the download threads.

Check the docs for these mods to make sure you have the minimum requirements and load order is correct ofc . Post load order in future?

Careful. The current version of sexout beta isn't compatible with any scaling. So soon neither will be the released verison

- Actor scaling to 1.0 during sex scenes. NOTICE: Now incompatible with SexoutCharacterResize.esp.

My guess is you are using a different body than what is advised for Arma's animations. The provided for Breezes body is either higher or lower than the needed body (penis) and thus when kneeling blowjobs occur the receiver gets clipped.. ( I believe ) in the nose instead of the mouth even for normal sized (scale 1.0) individuals. This has happened before. I just don't have the link here where there was a post on this.

Archived