Lovers Dark Lessons

Though I can imagine it wouldn't be to hard for an experienced modder on here, seeing that 3 of the 5 quests (if there were 5 quests, one for each respective daughter...Though there could be a twist at the end resulting in more quests) are already completed. all that really needs to be done is the final 2 quests.

Now making the quest itself wouldn't be that hard, seeing how the other 3 quests were short and their style would and could be easily replicated, but like I said it would be the scripting and the animations that would be difficult because I've never worked with the Oblivion Construction set when it comes to quest making (Only the Morrowind Construction set, where I said earlier that I've managed to make a few fetch quests and basic scripts)

If someone could link some tutorials (For making Lovers work with scripts and stuff, and how to have specific animations play out) I'd try to see what I can do. :P

Though I can imagine it wouldn't be to hard for an experienced modder on here, seeing that 3 of the 5 quests (if there were 5 quests, one for each respective daughter...Though there could be a twist at the end resulting in more quests) are already completed. all that really needs to be done is the final 2 quests.

Now making the quest itself wouldn't be that hard, seeing how the other 3 quests were short and their style would and could be easily replicated, but like I said it would be the scripting and the animations that would be difficult because I've never worked with the Oblivion Construction set when it comes to quest making (Only the Morrowind Construction set, where I said earlier that I've managed to make a few fetch quests and basic scripts)

If someone could link some tutorials (For making Lovers work with scripts and stuff, and how to have specific animations play out) I'd try to see what I can do. :P

You sir are my hero. The most I have done was textureing and very, very miner scripting in morrowind ;_; BUT I will be happy to playtest and or help in any way! *Bakes cupcakes*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...