Dooge

Pretty awesome concept ^-^ Seems like it would be a ridiculous amount of work to perfect, but I suppose that's part of the fun too. Considered having events based on arousal (both dom's arousal and player's arousal) from SexLab Arousal/Redux? For instance, taunting the player for being aroused, or pretending to allow them to satisfy their needs, only to cut them off, etc...or in the opposite scenario, where the dom is aroused and deciding to satisfy their need (probably in a variety of ways).

If the dom is pimping out the player, the dom could have a higher chance of joining the sex act based on their own arousal, maybe, or letting other NPCs nearby join for a fee or for free...

Well, think there's a lot of ways to vary the events that way :)

Managed to make dialogue conditional based if the npc is in a master faction. This I guess means anyone can be a master not just follower or spouse, and there will be no limit to amount of masters... which is odd but better in the long run I guess.

I think it must be limited it to one... but anyone can be master.

Heheheh

As predicted, have not gotten to the modding part during holidays. Amazing food and shopping American style have taken all the juice I had in me.

Newark sent one of our bags to Charlotte and the other to Detroit, but we got them both back which was nice. At least the return flight is direct so it's less likely for us to lose all our goodies.

I see you plan to learn MCM, please note that are TWO versions of the MCM interface.

One is the original version which most mods use which calls a function for each type of MCM interface object and uses large compound IF statements to determine which specific element of the menu interface of that type was clicked.

The second version which is less well documented uses States and allows all the code for a specific menu option to be placed into it's own specific state function which is cleaner.

When you get to the point of checking MCM menu, look at my "Slaverun Enforcer" mod as your example code and avoid using the original MCM interface, your code will be cleaner and easier to modify that way. There is a reason after all why they created the second interface method.

Yes, you can absolutely ask questions about how it works or anything else I can help you with.

Learning... Assigning dynamically quest alias that has force greet dialogue in it... but it only works when master is not a follower. Clearly follower AI behaves first, but AI package in quest alias should go to the top of the AI list... I don't understand.

Package Data: The list of packages is considered an additional "package
stack" that sits on top of the aliased actor's base package stack. If
an actor is in multiple aliases, the alias packages stack in quest
priority order.

Lydia must be in some high priority quests?

Changing my quest priority higher solved it.

May i ask how you plan to implement NPC-NPC sex? For example, is it purely random or are they based on relationship status etc

Based on master-npc relationship & master's preferences (arousal, attraction, sos size), and mod configuration.

Archived