Dooge

Goal:

Mod to establish romantic relationship between any NPC and the player. The content will be mainly dialogue based advancing things in multiple categories resulting to various small events and acts spicing up the relationship.

Content will be highly configurable but generally leaning towards consensual player submissiveness and assertive dominant master.

Will work with any follower mod... Viconia for example.

Done features:

• Initiate relationship through dialogue
  • NPC-NPC sex
  • Dynamic forcegreet dialogues

Todo:

• Learn radiant quests
  • Agree into chastity
  • Content

Dependencies:

• SKSE
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab framework
  • SexLab aroused

Old junk

Preface:

With SD3 and SexLab Dialogues the framework for submissive player character is in place. I am aware that there are also few other projects developing dominant followers, but I want to have things my way so I'll start one more.

I plan to achieve the desired effect in small independent pieces, with source. The benefits:

• Result can easily be given to other mods if the authors so desire
  • Results can be easily published between steps
  • Minimizes impact of abandoning project to community

Concept pic:

Ideas:

• The motivation of such arrangement can be obviously sadistic/sexist (as in almost all content) but also freeloader, thrill seeker and social status. Dominant follower keeps Dragonborn on tight leash for the obvious benefits: lot of wealth, lot of exiting adventures, status of having such a catch at his/her whim, someone to do the chores etc... Such ideology can easily carry through whole gameplay.

Some short ideas based on the above for Dominant female follower, ranging from vanilla to hardcore, from dead weight being pulled around to a sadistic nightmare.

• Male Dragonborn is obviously kept in check through forced chastity...
  • and she will make him marry her too
  • She has increasingly expensive tastes and needs: Cosmetics, Clothes, Jewelry, Real estate, Gambling... these can be through purchase or crafting.
  • Making camps and firewood, hunting and cooking every time she needs a brake from walking.
  • She will have increasingly annoying needs: Carry her hobby/painting stuff, Random immediate Shopping trips to X town, Displaying Dragonborn to social circles, X butterfly wings for her art project NOW
  • She will develop appetite for male attention and eventually lovers, even in front of Dragonborn. She may turn up size queen and confiscate SoS dragon essence (penis size increase potion) and give it to her lovers \ or random fucks
  • Dragonborn ends up catering for her lovers too, and financing their expenses
  • He could perform some oral sex to clean her up after her lovers etc cuckold stuff
  • Obviously all the existing stuff such as chains, torture, crawling, etc.

• I skip the sadistic/total domination part since there is more than enough material about that on the forum.

Some short ideas based on the above Dominant Male follower: Vanilla end can be seen as leech/idiot/pervert/opportunist, and the dominant end could be sadistic and violent psychopath.

• Same as above obviously when applicable
  • Dominant man wants to go to places and do things, Dragonborn would need to juggle her quests on his schedule.
  • Lazy guy gets fat from all the good Dragonborn cookings
  • Guys like horses, carts, boats, estate, gambling
  • Develops drinking problem on expensive booze, drug addiction
  • Gets violent when drunk, punches PC or guards etc. making lot trouble.
  • He could have expensive taste on armor and weapons
  • He could try to make Dragonborn dependent on him for killing enemies
  • Jealous: punishments if interacts or aproached with/by other males
  • He wants, and will have, Dragonborn's female friends
  • Prostitution
  • Fist punching, Rape, Humiliation

• Again the 'hard' end is pretty well covered already in mods and as text in this forum

The player will perform these things obviously due to his or her submissive nature and the satisfaction it gives to having to perform on someone else's whim, receiving humiliation and degradation as reward. Nice spice for playing the storyline or just for goofing around.

Background story can for example be that the dominant person got the slaving collar as gift from Sanguine for some reason and she/he slips that on PC during first sex session.

Obviously here the dominant part has interest in Dragonborn carrying out his destiny and will support on it as long as his/her privileges are met also. This setup opens door for whole new type of dialogue and loving, nurturing domination.

Related mods:

• Devious Devices
  • SD++
  • [WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme
  • SexLab Dialogues
  • SexLab
  • SoS

Links to related threads, collaboration possible?

Background story can for example be that the dominant person got the slaving collar as gift from Sanguine for some reason and she/he slips that on PC during first sex session.

If possible, I'd like to avoid the magic slavery object idea.  Because that's totally done to death.  It is, however, the easiest one to do.

This concept is much harder to do, but much more in-line with the cuckold either choosing or having to accept their position, without enslaving them.

Perhaps have freedom be dialogue-based, with dialogue choices changing a variable by a certain number of points, maybe with a starting level of 50.  If you take an assertive positions in dialogue regularly, or endure punishments (i.e. you express some excitement or toughness about the punishment) this moves the level +1-3 points, she might get annoyed/bored at 100 and just leave you...or leave you in a bad situation.  But with each choice freedom becomes closer and it closes off the most submissive choices in your dialogues until your score drops (you could, with effort move back to a lower score and become more submissive but you'd have to make choices for that).

But if you take submissive dialogue choices and suffer through punishments (i.e. you express being hurt emotionally), your score drops by -1-3 points and some assertive dialogues get closed off as your score drops...or are modified to be less assertive

Hmmm.  Okay.  I followed your link from the FemDom follower thread.  I have to be honest; I wouldn't play your mod as you have it put forth here.  In RL, with your Dominant Female scenario, a woman like that would be kicked as soon as she started with her BS.  In the game, I would kill her in her sleep and sell her stuff.  With your Dominant Male scenario (if I'm a woman); in RL I'd call the cops and have his sorry ass locked up.  In the game, I would kill him in his sleep and sell his stuff.

The ONLY way I could see playing a mod like you're describing would be if the player was somehow forced or tricked into that scenario (captured in combat by mages and equipped with a 'submission collar' or an enchantment  that would MAKE them take the abuse) and then able to escape and get revenge.

I'm not trying to bash your concept here.  The way you have the mod described is off putting to me, but that's just my one meaningless opinion on a mod I'm not making.  I'm not trying to upset you or anything else so don't take it that way. :-/

I on the other hand, like the mod. Hope you go through with this.

I 100% agree.  I hope the mod gets made.  I know there are players who will dive on this concept and if there is some new scripting or new ways of doing things already being done it will a benefit.  People liking/disliking the motif shouldn't matter, though relevant input should be considered, imho.  :D 

I can get behind semi-consensual slavery that gradually gets more extreme until you're not quite sure about what you got yourself into anymore. And the idea of the dom/me having some unattractive shortcomings, that you as the slave have to make up for, is neat (as long as it doesn't get too extreme, to the point where it's literally just an annoyance to have him/her around).

What would ruin it for me is if you only have those two paths outlined in the ideas section, in that it's either cuckolding or maledom. Either of those would completely ruin the mod for me, unless they were unavoidable.

Just my personal taste of course, and judging from the title of the mod I can see where you intend to focus, but I (and maybe others too?) would be happy if there was some option for femdom without cuckolding.

Good comments Jayleia and Kendo 2

In a real word things would go as Kendo said unless it was magically forced. Then again people who do not have submissive side to them will never enjoy this mod either way. But for those who would play it, all these things described would be 'pleasant' and desirable. The question is, would they enjoy a dynamic soft type of approach like Jayleia described or knowing that for some reason there was no escape no matter what. Maybe, at some point after soft start, Dragonborn would submit for 'forever' and thery would together craft ultimate device that would allow (and I mean allow, not always automatically impose) all sort of magical control. Like in the movie DUNE the baron Harkonnen had a eject-plug surgically assigned to all his lovers heart, and he would just pull the plug if they dissapointed him. Not that here anyone would be killing anyone, but a device of ultimate power in place just as a reminder. Such as distance aware choking collar like in SD3 etc.

I can get behind semi-consensual slavery that gradually gets more extreme until you're not quite sure about what you got yourself into anymore. And the idea of the dom/me having some unattractive shortcomings, that you as the slave have to make up for, is neat (as long as it doesn't get too extreme, to the point where it's literally just an annoyance to have him/her around).

What would ruin it for me is if you only have those two paths outlined in the ideas section, in that it's either cuckolding or maledom. Either of those would completely ruin the mod for me, unless they were unavoidable.

Just my personal taste of course, and judging from the title of the mod I can see where you intend to focus, but I (and maybe others too?) would be happy if there was some option for femdom without cuckolding.

I think I will make everything optional, and everyone just tick the features they want, as well as some control over the frequency of events.

In a real word things would go as Kendo said unless it was magically forced. Then again people who do not have submissive side to them will never enjoy this mod either way. But for those who would play it, all these things described would be 'pleasant' and desirable. The question is, would they enjoy a dynamic soft type of approach like Jayleia described or knowing that for some reason there was no escape no matter what. Maybe, at some point after soft start, Dragonborn would submit for 'forever' and thery would together craft ultimate device that would allow (and I mean allow, not always automatically impose) all sort of magical control. Like in the movie DUNE the baron Harkonnen had a eject-plug surgically assigned to all his lovers heart, and he would just pull the plug if they dissapointed him. Not that here anyone would be killing anyone, but a device of ultimate power in place just as a reminder. Such as distance aware choking collar like in SD3 etc.

The way I see it, it's a problem with the relationship being both consensual and abusive, which makes you wonder why your character puts up with it at all unless he/she's unrealistically masochistic. I can see 3 different ways to solve this:

-Make it non-consensual. Pretty obvious.

-Make it less abusive, emphasizing that behind all the domination, there's a loving relationship that the slave is happy to be in. Might require you to make the content a little more vanilla and affectionate.

-Make it gradual, where the slave first submits consensually, and then have their limits pushed more and more, with the relationship only really getting abusive after the slave is too committed to even consider leaving. Probably the hardest one to pull off in a believable way.

Preferences probably vary on this, but personally I think they all work. But non-consensual is already well represented here, so maybe the two others would be more interesting.

Or you can just disregard how believable the whole scenario is and focus on making good content. A lot of mods aren't very believable at all, but are still good because they have good content.

@Dooge

http://manaworldcomics.com/site/

Check out the comics for Syx.  She is in a position just like you are describing, AND it is a good comic anyway.  In the comic, the main character is summoned and when she appears she is automatically equipped with 'Bands of the Whore' that she cannot remove.  The bands are cursed and she cannot refuse sex if someone asks for it.  In addition to that the man who summoned her placed a charm to where she cannot leave him.  The balance of the story is her master using her for sex and as a bargaining chip and her trying to get away or at least avoid being a human cum drum.

I don't know where I'm going with this but i think you should check out the comic. :D

As an aside, what you have described so far is basically non consensual abuse, which no one likes.  People tolerate it for whatever reason, but they DO NOT like it.  The majority of Combat Sex mods here at LL reflect that, flagging NPCs as victims and aggressors.  In the real world of Doms and Subs there are rules.  Break those rules and you are out of the picture and shunned.  I see a lot if misunderstanding on this site, but that is another subject entirely and has nothing to do with your mod concept disussion.

Make the mod YOU WANT and screw everyone else...Including me and my BS opinions.  :)

The domination by force side is, to me, over-represented, actual submissive by choice mods need some...LOTS of love...that doesn't mean than that there can't be a few paths to being cucked.  There can be force, seduction, manipulation, intoxication...and those can be combined in a variety of ways.

Also...if they were REALLY sadistic, she could let you get close to being free on the scoring system, and then start a LONG, soul-crushing marathon of abuse...one that would dramatically drop the score, permanently remove the most assertive options and make a super-submissive dialogue choice available.

Thanks for the comments. All will be considered.

For now, I need to learn how to run script compiler from notepad++ so that it will use the Mod organizer created context.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1855355-creation-kit-with-mod-organizer/

With some detours from above I migrated to Sublime and set it up to work in Mod organizer.

It works, but pex goes to Mod Organizer override folder and not to the mod's folder... well I guess that is a small problem.

Wow so progress

much skill

Seriously, no modding experience, got Skyrim a month ago and started to mod yesterdayyyy :P

such thread
           very printscreen
                                                          much idea

so amaze

wow

such thread

very printscreen

much idea

so amaze

wow

HAHA this made my day, thanks

Lol progress update :rolleyes::D

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_11 22_25_44_91.jpg

Makes me wonder how it goes when you check dominant, sadistic, loving and lazy all at the same time.

These are not exclusive things.

I'll just tag features with categories, and amend from pool using filters. Most of it will be dialogue anyway so it's not difficult to make.

But tonight im too wasted to code.

Well it's always good to see people trying to make this sort've mod, especially because we've yet to have anyone succeed! That last bit there is why I don't understand why people start complaining about there being too many mods that go a certain this way or that, when in fact there are exactly zero dominant follower mods for Skyrim. How could there be too many of anything?

Whatever it takes to get a dominant follower mod created for Skyrim, I am behind it. ^_^

Custom dialogue, timed events... wow so progress

Lydia here, she, is going to make me her bitch. Well... realistically speaking, just learning the basics here.

Anyway I think it's going OK, I can run sublime text (and compile from it), CK and Skyrim simultaneously from Mod organizer and hot-load ESP and script files on the fly which decreases waiting significantly since I do not need to open and close programs all the time.

The deviant page linked has adult content protection and requires registration so I skipped it.

Custom dialogue, timed events... wow so progress

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_15 16_15_45_45.jpg

Lydia here, she, is going to make me her bitch. Well... realistically speaking, just learning the basics here.

Anyway I think it's going OK, I can run sublime text (and compile from it), CK and Skyrim simultaneously from Mod organizer and hot-load ESP and script files on the fly which decreases waiting significantly since I do not need to open and close programs all the time.

The deviant page linked has adult content protection and requires registration so I skipped it.

Looks good so far. Keep up the good work, I wish I could do this sort of stuff :/ 

Nice to see you updating regularly. It happens too often that modders get too busy to update, and we're all just kinda left hanging, not sure if it will be weeks, months or a lifetime until we hear another word. And it seems like you're working quite efficiently given that you have to learn how to do it along the way.

Managed to make dialogue conditional based if the npc is in a master faction. This I guess means anyone can be a master not just follower or spouse, and there will be no limit to amount of masters... which is odd but better in the long run I guess.

Archived