Well I was referring to the TZ_LockingLatexHoods, which I don't think has a CD version, though I am using the CD version of the other ones. :/

"Don't use the CD edition at this time, the leveled lists for the merchant containers have all changed and seems to cause issues. The non CD versions should be fine but you will have to use the console or something to get them. Master may use them when placing items on you during the punishments where you get standard items, it is set to look for them via their tags."

In all honesty this mod needs work to work with newer mods.. and it really should be avoided. There are other mods that provide this functionality.

Well I was referring to the TZ_LockingLatexHoods, which I don't think has a CD version, though I am using the CD version of the other ones. :/

"Don't use the CD edition at this time, the leveled lists for the merchant containers have all changed and seems to cause issues. The non CD versions should be fine but you will have to use the console or something to get them. Master may use them when placing items on you during the punishments where you get standard items, it is set to look for them via their tags."

In all honesty this mod needs work to work with newer mods.. and it really should be avoided. There are other mods that provide this functionality.

The items can still be picked up by any mods that use DD tags to get random devices, CD does this when you get random items placed on you. I believe the ZAP restraints have been done by another mod but not these hoods, at least not that I have seen as there are several that I don't think are used anywhere else.

I will likely end up merging the hoods into CD as I was given permission to repackage them, may do the same with the catsuits depending on the permissions.

The items can still be picked up by any mods that use DD tags to get random devices, CD does this when you get random items placed on you. I believe the ZAP restraints have been done by another mod but not these hoods, at least not that I have seen as there are several that I don't think are used anywhere else.

I will likely end up merging the hoods into CD as I was given permission to repackage them, may do the same with the catsuits depending on the permissions.

That'd be cool.. Thanks for your work Veladarius!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
10 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Can somebody tell me what these Items were ? I just wanna know if i care or not. 

-Aki

As far as I can remember, this was a collection of models that has by now been included either in the main download of Captured Dreams or at least in parts also adopted as components for the Devices Devices Expansion mod. I do remember for sure that Nytesorrow's rubber and leather hoods were originally included here, now they are both in CD and DDx.