When writing a script that adds a catsuit to the player and forces equip... I get nothing. Nothing added to the inventory, nothing equipped. What besides the following do I need?

armor property catsuit auto

Event...

game.getplayer().additem(catsuit, 1, true)

Game.GetPlayer().equipitem(cat)

...endEvent

Object: 00_RubberCatsuit_Scriptinstance

When writing a script that adds a catsuit to the player and forces equip... I get nothing. Nothing added to the inventory, nothing equipped. What besides the following do I need?

armor property catsuit auto

Event...

game.getplayer().additem(catsuit, 1, true)

Game.GetPlayer().equipitem(cat)

...endEvent

Object: 00_RubberCatsuit_Scriptinstance

Your script needs to have the armor properly actually assigned in Creation Kit. Make sure it's not a None property! :)

Your script needs to have the armor properly actually assigned in Creation Kit. Make sure it's not a None property! :)

I'm sorry about this, but can you spell that out for me? The same script works for, say, armbinders. Simply swapping the armor from armbinder to catsuit appears to ruin it...

I can't even simply drop a catsuit into the world. They appear in creation kit, but don't exist in game...

I'm sorry about this, but can you spell that out for me? The same script works for, say, armbinders. Simply swapping the armor from armbinder to catsuit appears to ruin it...

I can't even simply drop a catsuit into the world. They appear in creation kit, but don't exist in game...

To create the item, open the mod the item you want to convert as well as the mod I have made with the same type of item you want to make.

If you are just modifying the original armor mod to add a locking version make that mod the active file

If you are creating an independent mod don't set an active file.

If the armor mod has the meshes in a bsa you will need to extract them.

To create an item (easiest way) copy both the Inventory Item and Script Instance item then change the following:

Inventory item:

- Change the ID, name, description, cost and weight (to whatever you want)

- Change the world object (use the same one from the object you are converting)

- Change the Inventory and Script Instance items in the script properties to your new items.

Script Instance Item:

- Change the ID

- Change the Armor Addon to that of the item you are using

- Make sure the slots match the Armor Addon

- ***If the item is to be a stand alone item (creating a new esp) then also copy the Armor Addon from the original mod to use in the new esp

- ***If you are changing the esp for the original item to add the new item you can use the existing Armor Addon.

If you don't do the items in Orange then the item may not show properly when used or dropped.

Copying the item will make sure the keywords and script properties are intact, these are what makes the object work. I used this method to make most of the items as it was easier (and faster) to make the first one, copy it and adjust the copy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Skyrim Modders;)

I really would enjoy this mod, increasing DD is always a good idea and I really missed some latex stuff.

Iam using a UNPB body  (*tits and ass wiggling), installed your mod, and added the items to player inventory.

-> Problem it semms that all the textures are missing: I dont see a preview in the inventory screen and when putting gear on (hoody, mask, socks,..ect) it makes the bodypart invisible.

What did I wrong?

Thanks for Helping and greetings from Germany.

EDIT: Thanks for your answer! I will download the Clothing Content!

Hey Skyrim Modders;)

I really would enjoy this mod, increasing DD is always a good idea and I really missed some latex stuff.

Iam using a UNPB body  (*tits and ass wiggling), installed your mod, and added the items to player inventory.

-> Problem it semms that all the textures are missing: I dont see a preview in the inventory screen and when putting gear on (hoody, mask, socks,..ect) it makes the bodypart invisible.

What did I wrong?

Thanks for Helping and greetings from Germany.

You need this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41534/?

That's the clothes. The mod you installed just adds extra Devious to those clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I don't seem to get anyone to sell me the locking catsuit stuff. I tried the addon file from Captured Dreams and/or the CD file from here, but I only get the normal catsuit stuff (with the addon file from the CD download). The locking catsuits work fine if I get them via console, but they don't show up at any of the CD vendors. Btw, the CD version of ZAZ restraints works fine, too, I can buy them perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...

so...I updated devioius devices integration and found a rude awakening when looking for errors in various mods, like I usually do.

specifically the SC_shiny catsuits for CD one. all the foot items (socks, boots, etc) reference a keyword that supposedly doesn't exist (from what tes5edit says). turns out, it looks like  they changed the formid...so that mod among others need updates. and let's not even get started on mods like DCUR >.<

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Veladarius,

Are you still actively making conversions? If so, would you consider modding this excellent catsuit, or could anyone point me in the right direction to learn to do it myself?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55581/?

Thanks!

There are several things I have been looking to make locking versions of, this is one of them. Captured Dreams has had most of my attention for a while so I don't know how soon I will get to making any items. If you are interested in making something like these you can use mine as a template, you can use whatever you need from it. If you want more info on making devices there is instructions on the wiki page: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki

Hi Veladarius,

Are you still actively making conversions? If so, would you consider modding this excellent catsuit, or could anyone point me in the right direction to learn to do it myself?

Thanks!

There are several things I have been looking to make locking versions of, this is one of them. Captured Dreams has had most of my attention for a while so I don't know how soon I will get to making any items. If you are interested in making something like these you can use mine as a template, you can use whatever you need from it. If you want more info on making devices there is instructions on the wiki page: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki

Beautiful! That's just what I needed. When I'm done, can I fling the results towards you to add to the existing page, just so they're available in the same spot? I feel like that'd be the most convenient way for people to find them.

Hi Veladarius,

Thanks!

Beautiful! That's just what I needed. When I'm done, can I fling the results towards you to add to the existing page, just so they're available in the same spot? I feel like that'd be the most convenient way for people to find them.

I second this motion!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey there Veladarius. Is this mod still relevant? I have noticed several weird entries in TES5Edit and I am wondering if it is safe to use the Zaz Devious Binding - CD edition.

Don't use the CD edition at this time, the leveled lists for the merchant containers have all changed and seems to cause issues. The non CD versions should be fine but you will have to use the console or something to get them. Master may use them when placing items on you during the punishments where you get standard items, it is set to look for them via their tags.

Sorry if this was already explained, but is there a way to change in DD integration device hider, so that the hoods appear? 
Which slots do the hoods, specifically the open hoods, use? 

EDIT: nevermind, Changing the device hider from 41 to 47, as per post in original hood thread solved it. 

Try changing the Device Hider slot in DeviousDevices to 47 (Backpack for example) ^^

Is it possible to use the UUNP Bodyslide conversions for the original mods these are taken from, but rename them to work with Devious Extras? I am looking for UUNP-capable Bodyslides... I've done a few CBBE to UUNP Bodyslide conversions, but seeing as you did not use a base CBBE mesh, I'm not sure if it would be an issue converting myself...

• 4 months later...

I don't know if this is still being worked on, but just FYI I was running Captured Dreams v4.09-Beta 1, using the property slave start and I was getting a CTD upon entering the "Emperor's Tower" during the quest until I disabled the TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp. I am not certain what version of the hood esp I was using.

I don't know if this is still being worked on, but just FYI I was running Captured Dreams v4.09-Beta 1, using the property slave start and I was getting a CTD upon entering the "Emperor's Tower" during the quest until I disabled the TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp. I am not certain what version of the hood esp I was using.

You aren't using the CD version of this mod, I hope, which the developer stated 3 messages prior to yours..