About when do you think that you will have the Zaz integration up and running?

I am getting ready to start on it so it should not take too long. The only thing I am unsure about are the yokes, they are similar to the armbinder but are not something you could necessarily struggle out of so I may not do anything with them.

I have added the ZAZ Restraints, all the items except yokes have been converted. Note: these do NOT replace the items from ZAZ, just adds DD enabled versions of them. Search for 'Secure' in the console for them.

I have also updated the Latex Hoods, they were still using old keywords (I swear I changed them).

When I have a chance I will make CD versions that add them for sale (will do more with them later).

What you could do with the yokes is treat them like the wrist binders in Zaz rather than the armbinders, and not worry about any struggling.

It is something I am considering. The yokes use the same slots as the collars and arm cuffs so I may make it a combined item.

And what is the "custom presets" download?

It is a CBBE preset for Bodyslide2 that I made to go with the items from Devious Devices and uses th CBBE HDT body. The preset works well with the Shiny Catsuits mod as well.

Question:

Would the rubber-suit addon here work with this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44125/?

It's essentially the same mod, except more color variations, and there are light and heavy armor versions available.

So long as it uses the same file structure (mesh and texture names / locations) it will work. If not you can install the one I linked to and disable the esp.

Question:

It's essentially the same mod, except more color variations, and there are light and heavy armor versions available.

So long as it uses the same file structure (mesh and texture names / locations) it will work. If not you can install the one I linked to and disable the esp.

Ah, i'll try it then, once i finish the embassy quest.

The mod SHOULD work. The creator basically just took what was in the original and added more colour variations and light/heavy versions. They should still be the same items. At least in Bodyslide they use the same Mesh names. the mxw bodysuit.

If not, i'll just have to put in the old one too.

Question:

Ah, i'll try it then, once i finish the embassy quest.

The mod SHOULD work. The creator basically just took what was in the original and added more colour variations and light/heavy versions. They should still be the same items. At least in Bodyslide they use the same Mesh names. the mxw bodysuit.

If not, i'll just have to put in the old one too.

I just downloaded it but have not installed it yet, I don't have any available slots for esp's at the moment.

No, to do that the suit would have to be set up as a belt.

Ah, i see. I guess in order to do that you would have to separate the "plug-holding" script from rest of the "belt" script, then add it to whatever is needed, maybe make it into a new keyword? That's probably not your job though. But i feel it would be more practical. It would allow people to make their own "belts" and other gear that keep the plugs in. Like these catsuits. Or some other armors/clothes with panties in it. Or just a panty mod.

No, to do that the suit would have to be set up as a belt.

Ah, i see. I guess in order to do that you would have to separate the "plug-holding" script from rest of the "belt" script, then add it to whatever is needed, maybe make it into a new keyword? That's probably not your job though. But i feel it would be more practical. It would allow people to make their own "belts" and other gear that keep the plugs in. Like these catsuits. Or some other armors/clothes with panties in it. Or just a panty mod.

I believe that is something that will be possible in an upcoming version of Integration. There is a way (I think) to make plugs not require a belt but they have to be made specifically to do so.

you made the same mistake the rubber catsuits mod maker did...on the black transparent long gloves, the ArmorAddon makes the character's torso transparent. Please fix that. wont affect me since I have my own patch for it, but still...

What was the cause of it? I copied all the Armor Addon's and didn't change any of them as I had not known there were any issues with it.

i think its because its not rejistered to a bodypart it hap[pened on oblivion the stockings from 1 of the mods i had on it  was supposed to be lowerbody and foot but i put it as foot only because of it it caused the lowerbody to vanish check the suits in construction kit see if it is missing a tag for it like upper body of lowerbody if yes then tick it and see if it shows fully on a npc in preview window for npc

you made the same mistake the rubber catsuits mod maker did...on the black transparent long gloves, the ArmorAddon makes the character's torso transparent. Please fix that. wont affect me since I have my own patch for it, but still...

What was the cause of it? I copied all the Armor Addon's and didn't change any of them as I had not known there were any issues with it.

the 'cause' was that the person who made it didnt realize it. as I said, the armoraddon for that particular piece is messed up. it hides the body, when it's a pair of gloves. so...yeah, naked...put on gloves...suddenly you're a floating head with gloves.. they're the only set of gloves with this problem (black long gloves, transparent), and i'm surprised he never noticed it. it took me a while to track down the bug, but once I understood it was a fairly simple fix.

fix:

xx00332b (00LongGloves_TAA)

-BOD2 - Biped Body Template

--32 - Body <- remove this

--33 - Hands

--34 - Forearms

fortunately, though, it seems you're not actually using either of the long gloves yet...but if you plan to in the future, please ensure you implement this fix. ^_^