(Request) Can anyone make a UNP version of this dress???

shadowdancer

I am pretty sure is it was easy you would do it your self :P . lots of people here could do it real easy problem is they are busy ,even one has just stopped porting cause of legal shit.

so before getting all up set at some one for not hopping up and down waving their arms to help you out ,you should remember it is you that wants this not them.

Maybe ask here as well some one may have already done it . 

can you specify the nif name? i downloaded all of it (about 400mb...) but i havent checked yet..

Oh Thank you very much for interest in this) Sorry i didnt check it myself, but ok i will check and will post here the nif names, well actually i guess i can simply extract needed meshes + textures and reupload them for you.

I hear there is some sort of event on this month... i'm told people tend to be busy and have less free time ;)

More UNP outfits are always good to me, don't have the ability yet to do this so can't help there. Please note that there is a "pinned request thread" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/ for these types of requests, it may already exist and someone can show you where (or something very similar). Keeps the forums cleaner :) and someone may want a new task to do.

It's a nice dress, hope someone can help or explain the steps to progress it yourself.

I hear there is some sort of event on this month... i'm told people tend to be busy and have less free time ;)

More UNP outfits are always good to me, don't have the ability yet to do this so can't help there. Please note that there is a "pinned request thread" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/ for these types of requests, it may already exist and someone can show you where (or something very similar). Keeps the forums cleaner :) and someone may want a new task to do.

It's a nice dress, hope someone can help or explain the steps to progress it yourself.

Hi, thx for mention "pinned request thread" , i will check it later.

い got some problem weighting the dress atm, since its almost touch the ground. id rep later

also if you seen any dress with long skirt like these one but uses unpb, can you link me to it? 

ive seen your pm too, but me reply here its quicker so C:

edit : the body type is unpb1,  i make it straight to the _1 ones coz the oblivion body shape that comes with it kinda surpasses unpb (more like if its 7b, its gonna slip and fit in)

i shouldve check the program to convert clothing in oblivion (_ _")

Reenana, if you are having troubles adjusting the weights (I suppose the skirt part is the tricky one), try to pick a vanilla\UNP dress (farmer dress or so) close to that one, and use the blend to base object technique. It is not 100% perfect, but it helps in weighting dresses/skirt meshes.

Edit: sorry, you are using blender, I use this in 3DS and I'm not aware of a similar technique for Blender. What are the weight issues you are getting now?

Reenana, if you are having troubles adjusting the weights (I suppose the skirt part is the tricky one), try to pick a vanilla\UNP dress (farmer dress or so) close to that one, and use the blend to base object technique. It is not 100% perfect, but it helps in weighting dresses/skirt meshes.

Edit: sorry, you are using blender, I use this in 3DS and I'm not aware of a similar technique for Blender. What are the weight issues you are getting now?

Thank you for this info i guess this will hel her)

い got some problem weighting the dress atm, since its almost touch the ground. id rep later

also if you seen any dress with long skirt like these one but uses unpb, can you link me to it? 

edit : the body type is unpb1,  i make it straight to the _1 ones coz the oblivion body shape that comes with it kinda surpasses unpb (more like if its 7b, its gonna slip and fit in)

No problem at all, dont hurry with this. Yeah, ok, you can reply to me here.

P.S. Well, if it is possible and if it is more easy for you - maybe you can try to convert it in ordinary UNP than UNPB???

I manage to find only this one and it is in UNPB-BBP - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47940/?

Good Luck !

Thankies for concering me C:

un, actually  i also have 3ds 2012, but i havent learned as far as you yet, but me still learning watching nightasy's atm.

if you have other tuts for 3ds id be more than glad to learn more about using 3ds,  its just that i havent familiarize myself with it yet atm.

for blender, i can steal weight directly (thats what i called it), which is actually kinda convinient. but i prefer using unpb weights itself because that way the body wont clip with the dress   (there's much diffrence  for each body weights actually ._.)

the problem was that its so much stretches when doing animations like running etc , coz atm i weighted it only for the right leg part of the body (R thigh, Rcalf,  pelvis, spine)

un, actually  i also have 3ds 2012, but i havent learned as far as you yet, but me still learning watching nightasy's atm.

if you have other tuts for 3ds id be more than glad to learn more about using 3ds,  its just that i havent familiarize myself with it yet atm.

for blender, i can steal weight directly (thats what i called it), which is actually kinda convinient. but i prefer using unpb weights itself because that way the body wont clip with the dress   (there's much diffrence  for each body weights actually ._.)

the problem was that its so much stretches when doing animations like running etc , coz atm i weighted it only for the right leg part of the body (R thigh, Rcalf,  pelvis, spine)

The clipping in animations is complicated to solve; sometimes the best solution is to tweak the body/armor mesh distance a little farther from the body (in the knee), sometimes to divide the weight (80/20 is usually good) between the upper leg and the pelvis... each case is different. 

Can you send me a screenshot with the problem and the nif so I can check the weights? Probably it only needs a small weight tweak. No promises, just a quick look, this work it is your claim :)

sorry it took long for response ._.

The clipping in animations is complicated to solve; sometimes the best solution is to tweak the body/armor mesh distance a little farther from the body (in the knee), sometimes to divide the weight (80/20 is usually good) between the upper leg and the pelvis... each case is different. 

Can you send me a screenshot with the problem and the nif so I can check the weights? Probably it only needs a small weight tweak. No promises, just a quick look, this work it is your claim  :)

Thats very nice of you to help, also i dont think the claim should be towards me, it should be credited to the original mod maker herself.

Which is can be found here

All i did was just making it work for skyrim . And if you finished it, its okay for you take credits, i dont mind at all, since its nice to have community helps each other C:

here's the file, there's 2 version of it (unpb cleavage and the normal ones, both _1, both xp32's) Im aware that youre using 3ds so i prepared the nif ready ones, and the textures.

also if someone want to test it ingame, simply just create the esp for it .  

However this only include the dress (no underwear , etc) because i havent add weights other than that part yet .

Red Dress - nif.7z

There's also 2.49 files, the one i used to weight the dress and Rigged.

The stockings, underwears, etc are still there (in layer 2) , if anyone would be interested to look at it, or perhaps do further changes to it C:

Red Dress- 2.49 file.7z

For blender, there's a new experimental mesh data transfer tool. I haven't tried it myself, but it should work. You can grab a build here: http://download.blender.org/ftp/mont29/

Thanks for telling me ! ill check it out C:

sorry it took long for response ._.

Can you send me a screenshot with the problem and the nif so I can check the weights? Probably it only needs a small weight tweak. No promises, just a quick look, this work it is your claim  :)

Thats very nice of you to help, also i dont think the claim should be towards me, it should be credited to the original mod maker herself.

Which is can be found here

All i did was just making it work for skyrim . And if you finished it, its okay for you take credits, i dont mind at all, since its nice to have community helps each other C:

here's the file, there's 2 version of it (unpb cleavage and the normal ones, both _1, both xp32's) Im aware that youre using 3ds so i prepared the nif ready ones, and the textures.

also if someone want to test it ingame, simply just create the esp for it .  

However this only include the dress (no underwear , etc) because i havent add weights other than that part yet .

attachicon.gifRed Dress - nif.7z

There's also 2.49 files, the one i used to weight the dress and Rigged.

The stockings, underwears, etc are still there (in layer 2) , if anyone would be interested to look at it, or perhaps do further changes to it C:

attachicon.gifRed Dress- 2.49 file.7z

For blender, there's a new experimental mesh data transfer tool. I haven't tried it myself, but it should work. You can grab a build here: http://download.blender.org/ftp/mont29/

Thanks for telling me ! ill check it out C:

Alright, thank you for the files. :)

The skinning was mostly well executed, only a couple of things I have touched:

1 - There was some influence of 2 left leg bones in this section of the dress, I have removed it:

post-195163-0-36585300-1418997709_thumb.jpg 

post-195163-0-94662500-1418997712_thumb.jpg

2 - There was also some unneeded influence of the left leg in the rings; took it out too:

post-195163-0-56635900-1418997705_thumb.jpg 

After that, in-game testing with the most common animations (vanilla only and ignore the body gaps, my character is using a 0 weight):

Vanilla Idle

post-195163-0-41311000-1418997836_thumb.jpg

Vanilla Running

post-195163-0-56773500-1418997838_thumb.jpg

Vanilla sneak with magic

post-195163-0-83498700-1418997839_thumb.jpg

Vanilla sneak

post-195163-0-28404900-1418997842_thumb.jpg

Now the problem is that there will always be clipping in this kind of dress; the bottom/ground part of the dress will always clip the left leg while running and when sneaking will stick through the feet. Nothing can be done here, except if you can import the Nightasy sneak/running animations and tweak the mesh while on pose (I can't import via Max 2012, the bodies always appearing collapsed in my screen) or using HDT (add extra bones and skin control using them).

So this is pretty much the best it can be done now, IMO, at least for me. Others more experienced can vastly improve it.

Just an advice: always start with the clothing mesh closer to the body (in this situation, the panties, stockings, bra...). I could see that the dress/body distance is very short in the hip/pelvis area, so when you import the panties there will be some clipping and there is a chance that you will have to adjust the dress mesh again. Starting with the underwear would avoid having to tweak the dress mesh twice.

An now the UNP (only) Nif edited: redunpb_1.7z

Se if it is an upgrade to your previous version.

Thank you all for this great work))) can anyone put all this together with .esp file and reupload as mod? (sorry i just never worked with armor/clothes in skyrim before)

EDIT: It was actually pretty easy task to add this files in skyrim for testing, so i did that myself after look at some pretty awesome armor tutorial.  So, no need for assembling.

All is working just great actually)))

So, how hard will be to make this dress work with body sliders? i mean that when you adjust body parts such as breast for example, the dress is also will be adapting for body??? cause for now it have very unrealistic big breast. But again the dress is ported VERY good and working in game just fine with UNP body.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad, it is not my native.

Archived