((Google Translate))

Zaira ,

Ich bin noch immer speichern CTDs mit Maria 1.10 und Papyrus 3.0Beta nach dem 3 Schläger -Szene in Marias Haus. Ich kann das Spiel zu speichern direkt nach der 3 Schläger gangrape meinen Charakter , wenn einer von ihnen befiehlt ihr, sich auf dem X Kreuz zu bekommen. Danach muss ich warten, bis die 3 Schläger -Szene ist vorbei, und Maria wacht auf und dann nach draußen gehen . Dann kann ich sie, mir zu teleportieren , die dann ermöglicht ein Speichern ohne CTD . Wenn ich wieder in das Haus Maria wird auf ihrem Thron sitzen und das Spiel wird auf CTD spart erneut. Auch nach der Schauplatz von Maria bekommen ihre neue Domme Outfit , das Spiel wird CTD wieder , wenn ich versuche , um zu speichern , ist diese vor ihrem Haus in der Bekleidungsgeschäft in Solitude . Teleportieren sie zu meinem Charakter ist die einzige Methode, die ich gefunden habe , die Dinge stabil, aber damit ich denke, hat mich vom Sehen eines der neuen AI , die angeblich in Maria 1,10 sein, was ein wenig frustrierend gewesen ist verhindert zu halten.

Wenn es darauf ankommt , welche Version von JContainers soll ich verwenden? Ich habe mit 3.1.1 , welches der spätere ist.

Ein weiteres Problem , als Maria geht , um die Quest Nachricht schlafen sagt: " Maria wird für '...' Stunden Schlaf " und dann schlafen 16 Stunden .

Zaira,

I am still getting save CTDs with Maria 1.10 and Papyrus 3.0Beta after the 3 thug scene in Maria's house. I can save the game right after the 3 thugs gangrape my character when one of them commands her to get on the X cross. Afterwards I have to wait until the 3 thug scene is over and Maria wakes up and then go outside. Then I can teleport her to me which then allows for a save without CTD. If I go back into the house Maria will sit on her throne and the game will CTD on saves again.  Also after the scene of Maria getting her new Domme outfit the game will CTD again when I try to save, this is outside her house in the clothing shop in Solitude. Teleporting her to my character is the only method I have found to keep things stable but doing so I think has prevented me from seeing any of the new AI that is supposed to be in Maria 1.10 which has been a bit frustrating. 

If it matters, what version of JContainers should I use? I have been using 3.1.1 which is the latest.

Another issue, when Maria goes to sleep the quest message says "Maria will sleep for '...' hours" and then sleep for 16 hours. 

I cannot lie down on the rack in diabella's temple. I have read this is a known bug. How do I skip this step in the quest?? Nothing I have tried worked

For myself I have found that it is important to place yourself between the priestess and the rack before her dialog starts, so that after the dialog starts you are close enough to get on the rack.

I hope this helps.  =)

Thanks!! I can access the rack though. The problem is getting onto it -  pressing the E key does not work. It just freezes the camera for 5 seconds, but nothing else happens.

You could try using the "Release Player controls" in the cheat panel, and maybe that would work.

I cannot lie down on the rack in diabella's temple. I have read this is a known bug. How do I skip this step in the quest?? Nothing I have tried worked

For myself I have found that it is important to place yourself between the priestess and the rack before her dialog starts, so that after the dialog starts you are close enough to get on the rack.

I hope this helps.  =)

Thanks!! I can access the rack though. The problem is getting onto it -  pressing the E key does not work. It just freezes the camera for 5 seconds, but nothing else happens.

You could try using the "Release Player controls" in the cheat panel, and maybe that would work.

Thanks. Tried it though already to no avail.

where can Download PapyrusUtils3.0????

There is no such a thing PA 3.0 yet. Only 2.8

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

it is on page 18 post 350

it is on page 18 post 350

That's Beta version. Not a final release. Only for testing. The game works fine with PA 2.8

i know but that is what was ask to try and he was looking for it i just quoted the wrong post sorry about that

i know but that is what was ask to try and he was looking for it i just quoted the wrong post sorry about that

It's OK. No need to apologies. :)  I usually do not address people to the versions that aren't officially (even as Beta version) publish on the author's first page as the ones for mass use.

@Zaira

Could it be done to add an MCM button - in that cheat tab - to enforce owner to follow?

Mine keeps getting stuck for some reason. She is not busy / freezed, responds to dialogue, starts quest if i ask for them and confiscate money etc if i get close to her, when i brought her some money she triggered Go shopping scene.

But when no quest is active she just keeps standing in place and never follows.

log from one of such things

she triggered a scene to go to radinat raiment as normal, but after scene is complete she just stands in that shop and do not follow.

where can Download PapyrusUtils3.0????

There is no such a thing PA 3.0 yet. Only 2.8

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/?

Maybe you were referring to JContainers 3.1.1... You can download it here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

~thanks~~i use JC3.1~zaira say:"use pap3.0 for this mod will good work~" 

every save i always pray to God,dont CTD~but seems to be ineffective,so i will try this~

They would no longer be friendly once your owner would set you free.

Imo there should be at least an option to make them hostile all the time. Animals as well.

If defeated by bandits both you and owner should get raped. And then she would blame you and show you how happy she is after what happened to her.

But tbh with that fireball of hers - i cant imagine a group of bandits that would stand a chance...

Getting CTD's as soon Maria tells me to get of the cross (first time in here house) also havving quite a bit of script lagging on my way to Diabellas Tempel nor does she give me any cloth to wear only the dialog that I can put this on or walk arround naked, atleast she hand me the slave collar :P

Any way to work arround these f***** CTD's ?

And Another quest....why saing I should use PA 3.0 (Zaria, not Maria ;)) when it not excist's as far I know if i does could some kind soul Point it out for me with a link...pls

Hello,  sorry to bring this up again, but I haven't got an answer.  That usually means it's a noob question... not surprisingly... hehe.  

But anyway, why don't bandits attack my PC when she is out on a stroll?  Can I make an adjustment so they will again?

I will change it in 1.11

They would no longer be friendly once your owner would set you free.

Imo there should be at least an option to make them hostile all the time. Animals as well.

If defeated by bandits both you and owner should get raped. And then she would blame you and show you how happy she is after what happened to her.

But tbh with that fireball of hers - i cant imagine a group of bandits that would stand a chance...

I change the mistress spell with something less massive.

Animals will be hostile in 1.11

Bandits will be hostile when slave is alone in 1.11 - maybe I replace attacks with rape actions when the player reaches bleeding state. While being succubus all attacks ends in rape scenes.

And I think about a tribute quest in bandit camp locations - when you pass a camp location together with the mistress she pay a tribute for passing the location - and the payment will be ...

Getting CTD's as soon Maria tells me to get of the cross (first time in here house) also havving quite a bit of script lagging on my way to Diabellas Tempel nor does she give me any cloth to wear only the dialog that I can put this on or walk arround naked, atleast she hand me the slave collar :P

Any way to work arround these f***** CTD's ?

And Another quest....why saing I should use PA 3.0 (Zaria, not Maria ;)) when it not excist's as far I know if i does could some kind soul Point it out for me with a link...pls

I would recommend to skip the whole intro quests and jump right into slavery when being asked during startup. The intro quests are to in-stable yet.