Major update.

I hope I have fixed some CTDs now.

But the most import changes are the mini jobs and the KI of the dom. She will react on things you are doing and keeps you busy.

She treats you more and more softer if you earn good money - until you are allowed to use weapons.

You can change the frequency of mini jobs in MCM or disable them.

I recommend to install PapayrusUtils 3.0 Beta in conjunction with MO - makes some things more solid.

The outfit options becomes confusing - but you can test all outfits now on yourself - and you can test outfits on the road by giving clothes to your dom. In PapayrusUtils 3.0 Beta the JSon Utils was bugfixed so loading and storing of outfits does no longer corrupt your outfit file.

You can change your default dom permanently by talking to NPCs ("I hope we can meet again...").

I think I isolated the crashing issue. It only happens if a whipping scene has occured.

Yes, trying to save after whipping is a consistent ctd issue right now for me as well.  I just wait for other actions to happen after whipping before I save.

When can you safely save?  i have been trying to get a save after the whipping by the 3 thugs for hours now.  they whip me i go and have sex over and over again with the dog.  i tap naps on the hay, i wait for her to wake up and then when she finally does i tried "please let me go" and tried to save when we got to solitude but no luck.  i have tried to save at all points after the whipping but they all crash.  i would attach my papyrus log but i dont know how.  really enjoying the mod so far but i have gotten gangbanged and whipped a few too many time now i would like to move on to something else.

Saving inside of Maria's house is tricky...   save right before the whipping... then you can try again to save it after a round in the kennel with the dog... but it might not save there as the whole house can be buggy.  I would recommend using the 't't key to run through the hours that Maria sleeps quickly, then when you are released, walk outside the house...  use the cheat tab to bring Maria to your PC outside of the house... and then save.

I hope this helps

ok tried to get out of the house and it ctd while loading outdoor...my log says this for the last lines.

[12/28/2014 - 11:26:08PM] Error: DialogueRiverwoodIntroScene (000954D9): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.

stack:

[DialogueRiverwoodIntroScene (000954D9)].QF_DialogueRiverwoodIntroScen_000954D9.SetCurrentStageID() - "<native>" Line ?

[DialogueRiverwoodIntroScene (000954D9)].QF_DialogueRiverwoodIntroScen_000954D9.SetStage() - "Quest.psc" Line ?

[ (0002BFAC)].SF_MQ102HadvarAlvorScene_0002BFAC.Fragment_35() - "SF_MQ102HadvarAlvorScene_0002BFAC.psc" Line ?

[12/28/2014 - 11:31:10PM] VM is freezing...

[12/28/2014 - 11:31:10PM] VM is frozen

i finally got out of the house by saving a lot of times after doggy sex...that sure is a lot of doggy sex.

really having fun with it so far you have my thanks for creating it.  one thing i would like to see added is some sound or reaction to the dibella sacrifice part.  seems like that would be the most painful thing done to her and she doesnt even make a sound...thats hard core.  :exclamation:   anyway thanks again it has given me something to do over the holidays.

Zaira - I love all the changes and updates that are made. Thank you. I have only one observation to make. I'm having male and female characters. Sometimes I'm playing as a male, sometimes, as a female. The problem is when I play as a male. at the loading, the mod is changing my male character into female. If I want to play as a male character, I have to disable the mod. Is it possible to fix this?

Guest Long John

@zaira - Could during the mod initialisation script commands be added to disable or remove the stone pillars in Whiterun (where there is the small wooden fence.

did you edit the script to instantly kneel when told the mod doesnt let me kneel im not in the mood to download to try it out again to find that the kneel doesnt bloody work or at least a option to start in her house or something when you pick either free slave or trained since the buttons dont work for me the kneel unless your using pose mods that have it which i dont have which might be the cause

did you edit the script to instantly kneel when told the mod doesnt let me kneel im not in the mood to download to try it out again to find that the kneel doesnt bloody work or at least a option to start in her house or something when you pick either free slave or trained since the buttons dont work for me the kneel unless your using pose mods that have it which i dont have which might be the cause

Did you run FNIS after installation? Do you have made manual modifications in the keyboard config file?

I have 2 problems:

1st

At the beginning if you choose dog training, the dog fence is located over an improvement of a very popular mod called

"Dawn Of Skyrim"

It enhances all cities all in one mod.

The mod still works even with that despite the many problems.

2:

I had Maria getting a brown face over her normal face.

Its not the grey face bug since its dark brown and you can see part of her normal face clipping through o_O (also you can zoom inside her face to see there are 2 faces). 

3:

CTD if i save when Maria first goes to bed and locks you with the dog.

Did you run FNIS after installation? Do you have made manual modifications in the keyboard config file?

i always run fnis when i install a mod i did it manually i dont use installers i dont trust them i always stick the scripts meshes and stuff into the data folder with the esp but for some reason the kneel dance and other commands you put in just doesnt want to work :( im sick of sitting in the god dam cage at the start every time the slaver says to kneel when you get out the cage i press the kneel button but it doesnt kneel any chance you can make it so when your told to kneel or dance or something itll do it automatic rather than pressing a button i just dont know why mine wont kneel when told to even when i press it or hold the button down or rapidly press it nothing happens :( i even tryed changing the buttons in mcm menu but still didnt work :(

I have 2 problems:

1st

At the beginning if you choose dog training, the dog fence is located over an improvement of a very popular mod called

"Dawn Of Skyrim"

It enhances all cities all in one mod.

The mod still works even with that despite the many problems.

2:

I had Maria getting a brown face over her normal face.

Its not the grey face bug since its dark brown and you can see part of her normal face clipping through o_O (also you can zoom inside her face to see there are 2 faces). 

3:

CTD if i save when Maria first goes to bed and locks you with the dog.

1. There is nothing I can do - there are so many mods that alters Skyrim that I can't (and don't want to) take them into account
  2. This must be a problem with another mod
  3. CTDs in Marias Home are well known - currently please save anywhere else

Zaira - I love all the changes and updates that are made. Thank you. I have only one observation to make. I'm having male and female characters. Sometimes I'm playing as a male, sometimes, as a female. The problem is when I play as a male. at the loading, the mod is changing my male character into female. If I want to play as a male character, I have to disable the mod. Is it possible to fix this?

Sorry - but my mod is intend to be played as female - just because I have to double all dialogs otherwise - at least in German where we have for example different words male and female slaves (Sklave / Sklavin).

If somebody has an idea how I can design all dialogs gender neutral - please let me know...

Zaira - Well, it is obviously that I'm ignored here. That is not decent and nice. I don't know why and with what I deserve such a treatment? I was just asking normal questions without any criticism. Nevertheless, wish you luck with your mod. Good by.

I do not ignore anyone - except he offends me - but I concentrate my work on stabilization and realize some suggestions here without any comments. And I try to avoid answering questions that  are answered before - as far as I remember.

Hey.

First of all, I have started looking at this mod, and in my opinion it is fantastic already! I'm really curious and excited

to see what you will come up next.

Couple of thoughts

* I tend to play mage characters, and I haven't noticed

enforcement of "no spells" - yet there is "no weapons"

is enforced. May I suggest some sort of "no spell casting without permission" rule be added?

One way it can be done - I remember "slave training plug" that doesn't do anything unless you

cast a spell - then it interrupts the spell and drains all magica.

I think the plug scripts are in Devious Devices Integration mod

* I think it could be neat for Maria to react to surroundings and quests as some of follower mods do - for example Vilja mod.

I am thinking that with the right api hooks people would be able to add for Maria those kinds of interactions. Do you have plans to

implement such hooks?

...May I suggest some sort of "no spell casting without permission" rule be added?

I am thinking that with the right api hooks people would be able to add for Maria those kinds of interactions. Do you have plans to

implement such hooks?

1. Seems to be simple to integrate - I think about it
  2. I have already added a modder's guideline - my mod is sending several events and main state variables are documented. So from my POV the hooks exists already.

Sorry - but my mod is intend to be played as female - just because I have to double all dialogs otherwise - at least in German where we have for example different words male and female slaves (Sklave / Sklavin).

If somebody has an idea how I can design all dialogs gender neutral - please let me know...

Thanks for the answer. I know that your mod is about female character. I do not ask you to change that. All I ask is to make your mod activated when the player decide to start as slave not at the loading of the game. You see with your mod enabled when I load my game as a male, it changes my player's sex status, turns him into female. So If i wanted to play your my game with your mod enabled mod, I have to disable it before loading my save.

Since I've been doing a lot of mod testing, I have to switch between several characters, males and females, and it isn't always easy for me to remember if I disabled or enabled your mod. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

@germanicus

If you already started your career as slave on one char you can remove QF_MQ101_0003372B.pex from ...\Skyrim\data\scripts folder

this should have no effect on that character which is already enslaved and every new one that you make after should start via normal skyrim start.

when you create a new char for mod testing i recommend to make a character with console coc - it would let you skip helgen.

in main menu open console and type

coc riverwood - for example. And then

showracemenu - to set who your character would be (default is nord male, maria changes default to imperial female).

Again : CTDs while saving games in Marias Home are well known - avoid saving there. In version 1.10 I have changed many things that could lead to CTDs - I expect less CTDs now.

There are fewer CTDs with 1.10. But after playing for ~ 2 hours I was able to make a save only once without CTD.

My question above (which you ignored and as far as I know I have done nothing to offend you) was simply *why* does saving cause CTDs? I hope you didn't take that question as an insult. It wasn't meant to be.