poser mods

onewingfighter

http://mod.dysintropi.me/ Pinup poser and it's couple Halo's poser (needs pinup poser to work) is what everyone is using pretty much. There's a couple other small ones around if you google skyrim pose mods. Though none are near as dynamic or (near as bitchy). You can get F.E.P. (facial expression mod) to help with your expressions. If you're running sexlab you don't need to pick up the requred mfg console mod. (It's already integrated into sexlab)

Don't forget to run FNIS if you install poser

http://mod.dysintropi.me/ Pinup poser and it's couple Halo's poser (needs pinup poser to work) is what everyone is using pretty much. There's a couple other small ones around if you google skyrim pose mods. Though none are near as dynamic or (near as bitchy). You can get F.E.P. (facial expression mod) to help with your expressions. If you're running sexlab you don't need to pick up the requred mfg console mod. (It's already integrated into sexlab)

Don't forget to run FNIS if you install poser

ive heard of pinup poser in the past but everytime i install it and halo's poser mod my game keeps crashing and yes i do run fnis i always run it after i install a new mod that adds animations and or poses

The thing with pinup poser is it's really finicky with saves. If you look around, nearly everyone (myself included) Only run it when we want to take some posed screenshots. Meaning we activate the mod (Really easy if using mod organizer) run FNIS and then start up skyrim to go take some screens with whatever character we've created just for that purpose. Then, exit out, deactivate Pinup poser, then rerun FNIS. It's a little bit of a hassle, but better than trashing out a precious save if it desides to go boom.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Finally got access to the page with the mcm version but baidu download link asks to install Baidu cloud butler to be able to download it and i kind of dont want to install random downloading programs on my computer
  • so downloaded it and now its in language i dont understand so i cant really use it i think it needs account or something 

could someone please help used like 2 hours of posting to be able to get on the page and now i cant download it

Never mind i found it somewhere else

Archived