LUSH Body + Real Girl Skin Conversion (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for a great body mod.  my only query is in regard to the  neck and wrist seams that I'm experiencing.

maybe I made a mistake somewhere.

post-687159-0-69869300-1424949237_thumb.jpg

outside in natural light they aren't so noticeable.  

should I have used Caliente's Textblend?

UPDATE.  

I downloaded and installed Caliente's Texture Blender. 

I chose the body wrist and ankle file and ran the programme. 

the result is no improvement in the wrist or neck seams.

any ideas guys?

• 2 months later...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. this body mod is the dogs bollocks.  

thank you for making my Maria Eden whore character Veronique so fuckable. 

post-752154-0-15528000-1432038804_thumb.jpg

there is nothing like a busty redhead wearing three men's spunk!

ps. a small question.  which file in the female textures is responsible for the sweat?  I'd like to see what she looks like with out the wet look.

• 1 month later...

The body looks great! But could you tell me what you did to the face and skin? It looks like the girls have bigger eyes and they wear make-up? Also the skin looks glossy, shiny, and kinda wet. Can someone please tell me what mods are used for this?

The body looks great! But could you tell me what you did to the face and skin? It looks like the girls have bigger eyes and they wear make-up? Also the skin looks glossy, shiny, and kinda wet. Can someone please tell me what mods are used for this?

Skin textures are included in the download links. The larger eyes was down via "racemenu" morphs. Make up is "better makeup for SKSE". If you're using your own skin, to get the wet look download "sporty sexy sweat". All can be found on nexusmods.

attachicon.gifVeronique..jpg

ps. a small question.  which file in the female textures is responsible for the sweat?  I'd like to see what she looks like with out the wet look.

Old post, i know i know. But di you also use the texblend files for the normal maps and specular files?

attachicon.gifVeronique..jpg

file that ends with _s is the sweat. Download Any other skin texture and just replace that file to remove sweat.

hehe I had given up checking back here. I thought you had abandoned us.  thanks for the info on the sweat.  my girl isn't a prostitute any more.

She is a six foot, busty, blue eyed, blonde, lesbian adventuress now. she is married to Lydia and has Camilla, Ysolda, Danica, Gerdur and Saadia as lovers. she is working on aquiring more lovers in game thanks to the wonderful mod, Amorous Adventures.  

Lush continues to be the best body replacer for females in my opinion. my girl's tits and arse look absolutely incredible. she often wears just the chainmail bikini top and thong when she is relaxing at home. they are part of the ebony nocturna armor set.

here she is enjoying Camilla

post-752154-0-26502800-1436712955_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...