Wildlings ~ An alternative Skyrim Experience

Is there a way to change the hair, and the body, she is too small?

Edit: Ok I looked a little throught the pages and uncovered how to change her body, and the height racemenu can make it, but I don't know why, apachi skyhair, or vanilla skyrim hair are not accepted, the slide stays there and you can change it as much as you want and nothing changes, it even has the maximum number of choices I think, bacause when I use the mouse it goes into every number, but the hair doesn't change at all. So, what I did wrong?

post-601147-0-52637100-1441200089_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there a way to change the hair, and the body, she is too small?

Edit: Ok I looked a little throught the pages and uncovered how to change her body, and the height racemenu can make it, but I don't know why, apachi skyhair, or vanilla skyrim hair are not accepted, the slide stays there and you can change it as much as you want and nothing changes, it even has the maximum number of choices I think, bacause when I use the mouse it goes into every number, but the hair doesn't change at all. So, what I did wrong?

Found how to fix this problem from a post by yuikris:

1) Open Creation Kit (CK from below)

2) Press 'Load Master/Plugin Files' which is just under the 'File' drop down menu and left to the 'Save' button.

3) Double click 'Skyrim.esm' and find your custom race or whatever downloaded race you want to modify. (Remember to ask for permission if you are using someone else's custom race) I'll use my custom race mod as an example. So for me, double click on 'Nardia.esp'.

DO NOT HIT OK YET!

4) While 'Nardia.esp' is highlighted, press 'Set as Active File' on the 'Data' window. It should change its statuf from 'Plugin File' to 'Active File' then press OK.

5) It will take some time for data to load and soon enough CK will present you with some random error message. Don't worry, CK always loves to make beep sound and some pop up windows.. Press 'Yes to all'.

6) Once everything is loaded, expand following directory under 'Object Window'.

Miscellaneous -> FormList

7) In 'FormList', search for 'HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast' and double click it. It should bring a small window. DO NOT CLOSE IT! Leave it on!

8 ) Now, expand 'Character' and press 'Race'. Search your custom race or type its Editor ID in the 'Filter' textbox.

9) Drag your Race and drop it into the little 'FormList' window which we opened in step 7.

10) Press 'OK' and 'Save' your work. It should save to your custom race's '.esp' file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

9 years since the mod author commented on his own mod, leaving a lot of unanswered questions. A shame but I guess it is well and truly dead.

Just discovered the mod and while it's running fine, there are one or two niggly issues that I could use some help on but I'm not going to get it, so I might as well fire up SSEEdit and CK and fix them myself. :)

On 12/17/2023 at 10:19 AM, DiabloJim said:

9 years since the mod author commented on his own mod, leaving a lot of unanswered questions. A shame but I guess it is well and truly dead.

Just discovered the mod and while it's running fine, there are one or two niggly issues that I could use some help on but I'm not going to get it, so I might as well fire up SSEEdit and CK and fix them myself. :)

Yes, how thoughtless of me.....

please forgive me for not keeping EVERY version of Skyrim installed. And for somehow forgetting that I am obligated

to keep YOU happy with your particular version of the game, in perpituity.

You complain that I'm no longer here to serve your needs, to then brag that you have the tools and technical knowledge

to do the thing you expect me to do..... yourself?

Please accept my deepest apologies..... ?