I noticed a couple problems with the "auto" system.

1: the auto happened during combat, resulting in my character not being able to move for at least 5 seconds, resulting in death.

2:If the auto happens while you are on a horse, it makes you get off the horse. But if you cancel it and try to get back on the horse while one of the animations isn't finished, you will become the horse. The horse is now riderless, but under your direct control, and your player character is not.

I feel that the auto mode engages far too frequently. I would also like to be able to go when it's lower than 20, because 20 feels like the "squirming because you're holding it in" threshold. (With the animation that plays)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I just downloaded this mod, thinking it'd be fun to test it out... However, I've ran into a few problems.

First of all; It works, as I can do the "set _AliveActivityPeeBladder to X" command just fine. 

However, either I have misbound my initial key, or it never showed up, because I can't remember ever getting that option, and I can't find the key if it was misbound. This seems t be a thing other people have gotten too, but I have not seen a fix to it yet.

Secondly; The pee is invisible (tested by setting bladder to 35 and waiting for the auto). I know I have the texture pack (ZaZ texture pack, aye?), as I downloaded that for this mod specifically. I have also run FNIS generator. What else can I do?

Also, I have tried uninstalling the mod (completely deleting it from Nexusmods and hten reinstalling it), but it does not give me the option to initialize again.

Help please?

EDIT: NEVERMIND!

I found a solution to the keybind problem!

First, uninstall the mod completely. THen, load into your old save again (this gave me one crash to desktop) until it works again. Then, go back out and reinstall the mod, and it will reinitialize!

This also made the pee start showing up too, so that's nice

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.... i seem to have the opposite problem. My character stars peeing randomly. sometimes running, sometimes masturbating, sometimes having fun with others.. I think its because of animation change. but its really nanoying. no button works.. Anyone knows how to stop it??

I've got the same issue, I set the keybind but it doesn't trigger the animation.. yet I have ZAZ anim pack installed. The bladder command works, however once it gets to bladder 20+ my character piss while I can run/walk/stand still, the piss also won't stop either. I'm kinda lost here. And yea, I did run FNIS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How does one remap their pee key? I have mine set to N by accident, and so when I go to check the bladder level, I always end up going at the same time, and it's very irritating. I want to monitor it without peeing immediately after.

Uninstall the mod > start the Game > open your last saved game > save again without the mod > close the game > reinstall the mod > restart the game and open your 'clean' save.

The mod will start as if never have been there and will ask to map your pee-key. Don't press anything until the map key request appears and you finish the key mapping. Hope it helps you.

Would be nice a function to remap or stop and start the engine ingame. I have to do this procedure everytime I start a new game with Alternate Start, because the early racemenu seems break the mod engine. It's the only big issue I'm having although.

Minor issues would be CTD during item creation if crotch grab just before a creation, and get stuck on spot or lose the active option after interrupt the auto peeing a few times and try force to pee after.

Sorry if there is grammar errors or redundances. English isn't my first language.

Edited by MaximillianRW

How does one remap their pee key? I have mine set to N by accident, and so when I go to check the bladder level, I always end up going at the same time, and it's very irritating. I want to monitor it without peeing immediately after.

Uninstall the mod > start the Game > open your last saved game > save again without the mod > close the game > reinstall the mod > restart the game and open your 'clean' save.

The mod will start as if never have been there and will ask to map your pee-key. Don't press anything until the map key request appears and you finish the key mapping. Hope it helps you.

Would be nice a function to remap or stop and start the engine ingame. I have to do this procedure everytime I start a new game with Alternate Start, because the early racemenu seems break the mod engine. It's the only big issue I'm having although.

Minor issues would be CTD during item creation if crotch grab just before a creation, and get stuck on spot or lose the active option after interrupt the auto peeing a few times and try force to pee after.

Sorry if there is grammar errors or redundances. English isn't my first language.

Thanks for the help, but I went with the Private Needs mod anyways. It's easier and more comprehensive to use.

just dropping by to say great work on this simple mod and nice animation. The mod could use some MCM option to remap keys but that's only if you want to add it cause I had no problems manually installing this mod. 

Just sharing for those who doesn't know it yet: if you use a female character like me and want armors/clothing with removable/wearable underwears, I recommend "a little sexy apparel replacer" by Cotyounoyume it replaces vanilla armors and clothing except daedric armor and has a body type option for CBBE, UNP and UNPB, just disable top and bottom underwears in MCM and use any panty mod like osare's (Cotyounoyume's mod also has a craftable panty in the forge but I haven't tried it with disabled underwear option) or run with no underwears at all.

Now if only there's a bathing mod with a nice bathing animation...

This probably would be the best pee mod if it would be fully compatible with Sexlab animations. Right now, it seems like Alive peeing kicks in and overrides ongoing sexlab animations which can lead to strange behaviour and even game breaking glitches. A solution would be some kind of check if another animation is in progress (like combat burst) and then just attach the pee but not the animation ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So far the mod "works". The character can perform all three animations, and the particles work fine, but my character won't undress (and I don't have the optional mod for that), and I don't get the visual indicator "crotch grab". Now that I mention it, I don't even get to see Zaz animation pack on the MCM. Is there anything I have done wrong, considering all else works well?

@RepublicofBritainnia : It seems you need to reinitiliaze Zaz. It's best to install it freshly and run FNIS afterwards.

Is this mod still active? I wish it would be possible to somehow make this work to let animals/creatures take notice of your urine and start to track you and/or influence sexlab arousal and creature arousal :)

Is there a possiblity to resign the hotkey (cause I set it an w what is my go forward key and yeah thats not nice :D) after reinstalling I can not load my old save game anymore! (crash to desktop everytime)

You have to deactivate the mod, make a clean save and reactivate it, then it will prompt you to set the key. If the save crashes it has most likely nothing to do with this mod as it only depends on ZaZ animations and textures and FNIS (and SKSE, but that goes without saying). If you have those there's nothing in this mod that makes the game crash to my knowledge.

• 2 months later...
BTW love the mod add a bit extra Immersion and also gives the bushes,fallen trees,back alleys etc of skyrim more usefulness :P

This may help with making a MCM menu http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62613/?

also...Its kind of annoying when building your house that you cannot hold it long enough to get to the washroom you built for this purpose

and go all over your new rugs and hardwood floor, or instead of finding a nice secluded place in town you just go in the middle of the market :P

So i am thinking maybe a warning message in upper left of screen (yellow text if possible) would be a great addition maybe a few different ones like " I Need to Pee" to "About to Burst" etc (But please not as spammy as "you are carrying to much to run" damn bethsada i know already shut up :P . Because i don't alway see the animation (cannot see it if in 1st person) or check the needs button.

• 6 months later...