I'm getting so excited about this mod but I'm having issues starting the game. Papyrus says "error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound."

Mind you that if I uninstall this mod, the game runs fine. I wish there were better logs, but no other messages (anywhere) comes up. It crashes at the title screen, no save as well. Keep up the good work, I'm sooo  looking forward to getting this mod to work ^___^

Looks like I spoke too soon, I uninstalled and re-installed the zaz animation pack, and it works :D *tears of joy*

Edited by miaterasu

keymapping and the patch work fine and the animations look really great so good work. Only one thing, is it normal to not see the pee itself? it plays the animations sound but the pee itself seems to be not visible.

Did you change the Devices Underneath -> Item Hider Slot in MCM for DD? Check if it's set to slot 61, seems the pee is using that slot. Change it slot 60. Slot 50 is default but I had to change it for HTongues.

Changed nothing DD is as it is by default the mod equips the "pee armor" piece but with not effect dunno private needs worked fine don't know if they both use the same textures

So.. How do you uninstall this? And when can we expect an MCM menu? This mod needs one badly.

Also, is pee supposed to be a bunch of white boxes?

EDIT: Also, males are using what I assume is the female "crotch-grab" animation, is this a bug on my end or does everyone have this problem?

EDIT 2: After more testing there seems to be a lot of cases where the mod simply breaks, stops working, and stops accepting commands. The most common one is after you leave combat.

Edited by jordanlm298

I appear to have some kind of bug with this, as when I try it, the stream shows up as a bunch of transparent purple rectangles... Is there any way to fix this? - I am using a custom race, if that effects anything.

Purple textures mean you are missing the texture files.

yes..

Cool.

I didn't want to try it before confirming just in case it breaks something.

So...as I was playing around with this mod I thought of a few things that could make it rather interesting.

1. Lower the standard bladder fill rate.

2. Consuming Potions and/or beverage increases fill rate by x amount after 30sec/1min. (potion 3 and bev 5 maybe?)

-Now you can't just gulp down potions during combat.

3. Sound cue? like with the crotch touch anim maybe a moan or grunt when bladder is near bursting and/or relieving yourself.

4. Threshold change.

0-10 Nothing

11-20 Manual

21-30 Animation warnings

31-40 Auto

The reason for this is, as it stands you cant manually pee if you're below 20 (or at least its like that for me) and once you start hitting 25+ you get the crotch animation which leaves you with a ~6 point window, which isn't much.

5. Armor unequip... for some reason my armor drops from my inventory rather than normal unequip when you start peeing.

Sigh...I've lost 3 items so far... lol

yes..

Cool.

I didn't want to try it before confirming just in case it breaks something.

So...as I was playing around with this mod I thought of a few things that could make it rather interesting.

1. Lower the standard bladder fill rate.

2. Consuming Potions and/or beverage increases fill rate by x amount after 30sec/1min. (potion 3 and bev 5 maybe?)

-Now you can't just gulp down potions during combat.

3. Sound cue? like with the crotch touch anim maybe a moan or grunt when bladder is near bursting and/or relieving yourself.

4. Threshold change.

0-10 Nothing

11-20 Manual

21-30 Animation warnings

31-40 Auto

The reason for this is, as it stands you cant manually pee if you're below 20 (or at least its like that for me) and once you start hitting 25+ you get the crotch animation which leaves you with a ~6 point window, which isn't much.

5. Armor unequip... for some reason my armor drops from my inventory rather than normal unequip when you start peeing.

Sigh...I've lost 3 items so far... lol

Thanks! Particularly no.2 seems a nice idea. 

I will consider these suggestions in next updates...

my girl was peeing when I pressed N as expected.  she is a slave in training and got arse fucked senseless by a big wolf in a show for prospective buyers.  when she was back in her restraints and following her master back to her cage, she started peeing. I thought it was the burst pee effect caused by the huge wolf cock that had been pounding her arse. but it never stopped. I saved and exited the game, loaded my save and she was still peeing. I uninstalled the mod ran fnis and loaded my save. she was still peeing. 

any ideas?

update. I reinstalled alive peeing 1.3 and this time everything is good.  does this mod include squirting? I only ask because my girl did a little wee after she had orgasmed from masturbating. 

I tried the mod and it  works without a hitch and i think i got to love the way the keybindings work. So thanks a lot!

What I'd love to see as this progresses is

mcm

some tie in with drinking

and yeah pretty much that's it for me :D then it would be perfect

I'd like to second the suggestion of a face sitting or drinking tie in. lydia and my girl or serana and my girl. lovely!

the drinking tie will possibly be featured in next update...

• 2 weeks later...

Very promising mod! I get the animations are from zaz pack? Haven't check the male version yet but the female one are really great.

A few things:

• MCM implementation is really needed
  • The bladder filling is way too fast (MCM would help configuration)
  • Issues when your character is in fight or Sexlab activities:

It can bug/stuck your character, or prevent your animation to play which prevent the removal of your pee item and plague the character with the neverending flow of yellowdoom.

You should add a check for is in combat or is in Sexlab activity, and if the character is, then he/she can pee herself without performing the animation (Could add some debuff during combat but might raise many issues so might not be a so good idea)

Anyway really eager to see the future of this.  :P

Well done! If you're looking for another challenge, how about a sexual arousal mod in which the character gets progressivley hornier until he or she has to relieve him/herself by masturbating?

With additional scripting, this could also make learning shouts and absorbing dragon souls a lot more gratifying instead of just more glorious (yawn)... ;)

That! I'd so want a simple mod like this. Just use the SexLab Aroused mod which does a wonderful job at calculating arousal and add a masturbation mod building on it. Where masturbating would relieve some pressure (not all) and past a high threshold the character couldn't restrain him/herself from getting at it.