Not working for me at all, checked several times if i installed it correctly, fnis registers it but in game nothing happens, also after typing the command to increase bladder pool it says no such command exists.

I have all of the required mods so i dont know whats wrong.

i get that also w/ trying to fill bladder w/ console. it states no such command. i tried diff spellings ect

Not working for me at all, checked several times if i installed it correctly, fnis registers it but in game nothing happens, also after typing the command to increase bladder pool it says no such command exists.

i get that also w/ trying to fill bladder w/ console. it states no such command. i tried diff spellings ect

Yeah its really wierd, i even get the in-game message that alive started, but Q button does nothing.

Strangely while i was running arround in the wild, out of nowhere my character suddenly played the animation for peeing, really wierd  :s 

I must be doing something wrong; using MO with Aroused Redux, RnD, and about a bazillion other mods.

I can't even get this mod to load up (tried on a brand new game and everything).

I don't even get a message that it has started.

Just... Nothing.

Please help; I'd really like to play with this mod installed.

Edit: Yes, I have run FNIS. Yes, I've changed its place in my load order (five times, perhaps).

Yes I have its dependencies - unless you need Animations by Leito - I'm going to try installing that tomorrow night and see if that gets the mod to begin.

But for now, no show. Please Help!

Regards,

Pheade

I like this "hold button" mechanic, but I have my Quickmenu on Q.  :-/

Edit: Testet the mode and, yes I like it! (for testing I but the quickmenu on the V key) 

* a option to unequip armor (I dont like to drop it) 

* a Sound for peeing 

* optional "cum" peeing after sex

Ok, its the first version of the mod, but I like it. (4 Stars and follow)

hm .. nice movements, how you did them???

and i agree , =Q= Jump-key for me...

looks interesting. ill wait till buttons can be changed though

looks interesting. ill wait till buttons can be changed though

yeah same here. i have something already on Q. think it's Skyui. but i don't see a way to change it from what it is now, so q isn't working for the peeing

option to change the key mapping is in the next update!

I must be doing something wrong; using MO with Aroused Redux, RnD, and about a bazillion other mods.

I can't even get this mod to load up (tried on a brand new game and everything).

I don't even get a message that it has started.

Just... Nothing.

Please help; I'd really like to play with this mod installed.

Edit: Yes, I have run FNIS. Yes, I've changed its place in my load order (five times, perhaps).

Yes I have its dependencies - unless you need Animations by Leito - I'm going to try installing that tomorrow night and see if that gets the mod to begin.

But for now, no show. Please Help!

Regards,

Pheade

try installing manually,

1) replace the skyrim data folder with the one in the archive...

2) put the esp inside skyrim data folder

Getting a kinda funny bug, when i swim my character starts to pee, wich makes me unable to continue swimming because the animation wants to play but cant since im floating in water, so my character gets stuck.

Anyone else getting this?

Getting a kinda funny bug, when i swim my character starts to pee, wich makes me unable to continue swimming because the animation wants to play but cant since im floating in water, so my character gets stuck.

Anyone else getting this?

I do. Well... kind of, anyway. For me, peeing is normal; animation starts, I hear a sound, etc. The only thing I find strange is the fact that my gal is moving despite my orders; the best comparison is this: if I start to pee at the door to the Hall of Elements, my char tends to move all the way to the bridge. (It's a good thing that she doesn't try to move past that broken wall, because I have no desire for her to die, and since I can't do anything, including shouting, I would simply fall to my death, which isn't very good for your longevity).

Q defaults to the Favorites menu, which I hate to change. But there are two other issues... first, I was being forced to cop a squat every 5 minutes of gameplay, it would be nice to have that adjustable so that I don't get killed in combat because I suddenly kneel and relieve myself. Second, your mod auto de-equips chastity devices and drops them, which when combined with Devious Devices causes a glitch that drops clutter on the ground that can't be interacted with.

just a word on slots, and devious etc...devious belts and any items can not be changed in MCM like someone suggested..they can be hidden but not changed..belts always use slot 49 and someone who had slot 52 issue would maybe be down to shlongs cus they use slot 52. So if author could avoid those it would be nice...I Think private needs/puppet master use slot 60 , the puppet master with puppet master swallow add-on  however can be changed to another slot via mcm.

just a word on slots, and devious etc...devious belts and any items can not be changed in MCM like someone suggested..they can be hidden but not changed..belts always use slot 49 and someone who had slot 52 issue would maybe be down to shlongs cus they use slot 52. So if author could avoid those it would be nice...I Think private needs/puppet master use slot 60 , the puppet master with puppet master swallow add-on  however can be changed to another slot via mcm.

DD(no slot 49) and DD+SOS(no slot 49 & 52) patch uploaded.

replace the .pex file with the one in Data/scripts. 

keymapping and the patch work fine and the animations look really great so good work. Only one thing, is it normal to not see the pee itself? it plays the animations sound but the pee itself seems to be not visible.

Edit: One thing I would really also like to see is a integration of the ingame time so if I sleep 8 hours my bladder should be kinda full same for fast traveling.

The Keymapping works fine as I said, but a configurable mcm would be nice in some future release when everything is as you want it to be.

keymapping and the patch work fine and the animations look really great so good work. Only one thing, is it normal to not see the pee itself? it plays the animations sound but the pee itself seems to be not visible.

Did you change the Devices Underneath -> Item Hider Slot in MCM for DD? Check if it's set to slot 61, seems the pee is using that slot. Change it slot 60. Slot 50 is default but I had to change it for HTongues.

Works great.

Animations, visuals, sound, new hotkey map, everything working as it should.

I really like the visual warning you get... but I think it plays too frequent.

This is even more apparent during a sexytime scene.

As your char will break scene to play the crotch grab anim and this can happen 3x per stage.

Lastly...

It would be cool (if possible) for you PC to moan a sigh of relief when you auto pee due to full balder.

Well done! If you're looking for another challenge, how about a sexual arousal mod in which the character gets progressivley hornier until he or she has to relieve him/herself by masturbating?

With additional scripting, this could also make learning shouts and absorbing dragon souls a lot more gratifying instead of just more glorious (yawn)... ;)

sadly it doesnt work for me at all =(

I get the waiting for keybinding message but no key i press works.

How about a MCM menu to configure everything?

edit: nvm see above post

This Is an awesome simple mod Btw :D

but sometimes after burst mode, my char can't run or sprint anymore

Works great.

Animations, visuals, sound, new hotkey map, everything working as it should.

I really like the visual warning you get... but I think it plays too frequent.

This is even more apparent during a sexytime scene.

As your char will break scene to play the crotch grab anim and this can happen 3x per stage.

Lastly...

It would be cool (if possible) for you PC to moan a sigh of relief when you auto pee due to full balder.

thanks! I'll try to adjust the crotch touch frequency in the next updates... 

Well done! If you're looking for another challenge, how about a sexual arousal mod in which the character gets progressivley hornier until he or she has to relieve him/herself by masturbating?

With additional scripting, this could also make learning shouts and absorbing dragon souls a lot more gratifying instead of just more glorious (yawn)... ;)

This is definitely on my mind and I will make it when I find some good quality animations...

if you're an animator or know one, you're very much welcome to participate... 

also, if you're aware of some already existing good ones (hopefully as great as the peeing animations by Leito ;-)) that can be used in this context, please do let me know...

This is definitely on my mind and I will make it when I find some good quality animations...

also, if you're aware of some already existing good ones (hopefully as great as the peeing animations by Leito ;-)) that can be used in this context, please do let me know...

Sorry, I'm not an animator, nor acquainted with any. I see that this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?

has been updated since I last looked at it, which was back in prehistory.  There are a couple of female masturbating animations (one lying, one standing) which are quite well done. Maybe you can interest leito in working on some, I'm sure they'd be very good indeed.

Sorry, I'm not an animator, nor acquainted with any. I see that this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8714/?

has been updated since I last looked at it, which was back in prehistory.  There are a couple of female masturbating animations (one lying, one standing) which are quite well done. Maybe you can interest leito in working on some, I'm sure they'd be very good indeed.

thanks! will check this out..

xchockx, are you using a joystick, or similar controller?  If so, unplug it when trying to bind the key, or it wants to bind it to that instead of the keyboard.  At least that's what my limited trial-and-error revealed when I had a similar issue.

wow ty that was it =)

I always have a Controler pluged in totaly forgot about it.