EternalBlack immersive Bodies

Loller99

Something that I completely forgot to mention while ago, so I am adding it here just FYI:

It seems that if you have the mixed-race from Immersive Bodies installed, all of your other custom races will have bestial hands & feet. In order to resolve this issue, simply open up the mod using the Creation Kit, and disable the 'default race' selection on the 'additional races' tab from the besital armor addons. After that, create hands & feet addons for your mixed-race separately (This must be designated as default race, with mixed-race selected as an additional race) using the resources provided by EthernalBlack. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What happened with it anyways? Did someone post a texture from it or something and he took it down?

That's fucking priceless dude. For some reason you had me laughing for like a solid minute.

I actually wanna know too. Being intimate friends with one mod dev that claimed to be "the most laid back guy on Earth", that would probably be not that far off from the real reason why he took his stuff down.

• 1 year later...

Something that I completely forgot to mention while ago, so I am adding it here just FYI:

It seems that if you have the mixed-race from Immersive Bodies installed, all of your other custom races will have bestial hands & feet. In order to resolve this issue, simply open up the mod using the Creation Kit, and disable the 'default race' selection on the 'additional races' tab from the besital armor addons. After that, create hands & feet addons for your mixed-race separately (This must be designated as default race, with mixed-race selected as an additional race) using the resources provided by EthernalBlack. 

I am sorry for necroing this thread, but I have this issue and cannot resolve it.

My Skyrim installation is in a very bad state, in the sense that whenever I remove a master file, the game crashes before arriving at the main menu, and the construction kit crashes all the time. So I cannot fix this by myself.

If someone has an esp that fixes this problem and share it, I would really appreciate it. I am tired of not being able to use any custom race because of this bug, including NPC replacers, and I have invested too much time into my save games to leave them behind for a clean installation.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived