View File

This is a modders resource, provided free of context.

Included is an .esp that allows it to be added to your game via the console.

Requirements: An HDT compatible skeleton, such as the XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

Recommended: Manga Body or CBBE body

Installation:

-requires an HDT compatible skeleton

-extract to your Skyrim installation folder

-in-game, type "help tentacle" into the console. Find the formID of the armor "tentacle armor"

-type "player.additem [formID] 1" into the console, replacing [formID] with the formID

Three versions are provided:

-One for CBBE body,

-Two for the MANGA body: the tentacleArmorAlternate version has a tentacle between the breasts, the base version does not.

Also included is the "tentacleArmorResources" archive which contains the blender 2.72 and photoshop files used to make this resource, for anyone who may wish to modify it. The resources are provided under the Attribution 4.0 Creative Commons license, which basically means that you may use it however you wish, including commercially, provided that you credit the original author.

I hope that you find it useful or entertaining. If you use it as a resource in your own project, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks to the community of Loverslab, and especially jacques00.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/03/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS
  • Special Edition Compatible

Wow, that is amazingly hot, would love to see more of this stuff, especially if it could be animated as well, like having the tentacles moving around just while you're wearing it :)

And perhaps integration with Aroused, so when you wear it it increases your arousal. Maybe even as a Devious Device, where it can't be removed unless you meet certain conditions/have something to remove it with.

Wow, that is amazingly hot, would love to see more of this stuff, especially if it could be animated as well, like having the tentacles moving around just while you're wearing it :)

And perhaps integration with Aroused, so when you wear it it increases your arousal. Maybe even as a Devious Device, where it can't be removed unless you meet certain conditions/have something to remove it with.

Would love all of that, and also the thought crosses my mind that there could be a lower body half added to it as well, with tentacles in some more private areas, could work well if animations for it get done as well :)

This mod looks great but once i try to put it on the game CTD.. even when I installed XPMS latest version.

any info that can help would be great.. I'm using lovergirl race

p.s. do i need to use Manga Body?.. hopefully not :(

Thank you

This mod looks great but once i try to put it on the game CTD.. even when I installed XPMS latest version.

Thank you

You're missing something. Do you have hdt/tbbp? It works, but needs to be converted as it does use the manga body.

Thank you

You're missing something. Do you have hdt/tbbp? It works, but needs to be converted as it does use the manga body.

I'm using lovergirl race

Make sure your Lovergirl race also is using a bbp+belly-compatible skeleton (basically copy the skeleton from XPMS[E] and overwrite whatever skeleton the race uses--be sure to back up the original just in case. )

Hope this helps!

I thought it would be something like that, at the moment my character has the TBBP skeleton and I use HDT (separate mods).

I'll try coping the skeleton from XPMS[E] and overwrite my skeleton (I've backed up)

Thanks guys, most appreciate it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh i know can you try to make this similar to Spriggan armor/Sacrificial Spriggan Quest ( Note that the Spriggan armor Grows everytime time magic is used Cool huh)

or can you make this similar to the SexoutAlienSymbioteQuest in Fallout New Veqas

few more ideas:

-Pregnancy Support

-Large or Small Quest or Side Quest

-Dynamic or immersive Growth