Suggested mods for TTW?

sila

Guest endgameaddiction

That was probably my issue with TTW and CTD when I get the 10 years later flash screen. I did use Readius for FNV when I had that installed. I'll be sure to pick that mod up the next time I install FNV and TTW again.

That was probably my issue with TTW and CTD when I get the 10 years later flash screen. I did use Readius for FNV when I had that installed. I'll be sure to pick that mod up the next time I install FNV and TTW again.

That is exactly the problem yes, the issue is that fo3 needs to give you the pipboy at that moment, and with readius installed the pipboy gets replaced, and since there was no need to make a model for a child actor with the readius in NV... it just crashes  :-/

That is exactly the problem yes, the issue is that fo3 needs to give you the pipboy at that moment, and with readius installed the pipboy gets replaced, and since there was no need to make a model for a child actor with the readius in NV... it just crashes  :-/

I just envisioned all the children in the vault reading on their little readius's at the party. Hahaha, it would be like a modern b-day party now! All the kids on their phones instead of playing with each other. Although I know little of readius, I think it's Player only yeah? So NPC's don't use them or have animations, but it would be hysterical to see...oh well. 

Archived