Male content call out!

Taking a short hiatus as I have family issues I need to attend to, but I thought I'd let you see what I was looking at doing.

I thought about take animations we already have and pairing them up to make custom animations; other additional sets simply b joining poses/aniamtions together. For example, take the Arrok masturbation and one of the Zep bound idles and crating a (perhaps agressive) animation ending in the character receiving a facial of jizz. I looked at having a duo masturbation scene that can be created but I'd mix around the stages so they were not going at the same pace and spame speed.

I'd need permission before doing anything with them but it was jsut a little idea I had.

I really want to get into animating soon.

post-448111-0-95494200-1423545420_thumb.jpg post-448111-0-74195300-1423545487_thumb.jpg

Taking a short hiatus as I have family issues I need to attend to, but I thought I'd let you see what I was looking at doing.

I thought about take animations we already have and pairing them up to make custom animations; other additional sets simply b joining poses/aniamtions together. For example, take the Arrok masturbation and one of the Zep bound idles and crating a (perhaps agressive) animation ending in the character receiving a facial of jizz. I looked at having a duo masturbation scene that can be created but I'd mix around the stages so they were not going at the same pace and spame speed.

I'd need permission before doing anything with them but it was jsut a little idea I had.

That sounds amazing, rydin! I'd download that so fast. :lol: 

The sceenshots are ...  :wub:   

Sounds excellent! Can't wait to see what you've got cooking.

:D Thank you ^_^

Honestly, I wish there were more skimpy SOS armors that were more realistic. When I say realistic, I mean that it's skimpy enough to look sexy but the genitals and other vital areas are covered because that just makes more sense, not to mention it ruins roleplaying since nobody wears armor in public that has their schlong hanging out.

Honestly, I wish there were more skimpy SOS armors that were more realistic. When I say realistic, I mean that it's skimpy enough to look sexy but the genitals and other vital areas are covered because that just makes more sense, not to mention it ruins roleplaying since nobody wears armor in public that has their schlong hanging out.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29469/?

I Think this mod is a good example of what you're looking for, sadly there's no SAM or SoS support.

This would be Amazing to use with SAM! But refitting it seems like alot of work.

Also, totally out of the blue. Here's my Argonian Tank :)

post-139922-0-09692300-1423754584_thumb.jpg

You can always use the SOS Protective Undies or the Schlong Protective Gear to give a little bit of extra coverage.

On a separate note, I need to read more and figure out exactly how SOS and SAM differ. As far as I can tell, SAM integrates parts of SOS, but it adds some really cool extra customization, and it doesn't have Mighty Beast/Werewolves functionality. Additionally there might be problems with modded armor in SAM?

SOS is made with the vanilla body in mind, so everything from the base game will most likely work as far as armors. 

False. SOS is a new body mesh too. Still need armor conversion.

But now, SAM has more armor (conversion or whatever) than SOS.

For me, SOS is outdated.

I actually did get SAM integrated that night, but had some problems with armor.  Lots of guys walking around in underwear (not that I'm complaining, but I do like immersion), and apparently something isn't right with archmage's robes, because those weren't showing up correctly either.  I REALLY liked the body customization though.  Oh well.  I guess I have to use SOS.

I actually did get SAM integrated that night, but had some problems with armor.  Lots of guys walking around in underwear (not that I'm complaining, but I do like immersion), and apparently something isn't right with archmage's robes, because those weren't showing up correctly either.  I REALLY liked the body customization though.  Oh well.  I guess I have to use SOS.

If you don't want the underwear, you could just not use the SAM Armor. Imperfect SAM Refits has vanilla armor refitted without being skimpy. Dunno about Archmage robes, though last I checked, The Well Dressed Mage was planned on being refitted.

If you don't want the underwear, you could just not use the SAM Armor. Imperfect SAM Refits has vanilla armor refitted without being skimpy. Dunno about Archmage robes, though last I checked, The Well Dressed Mage was planned on being refitted.

Oh, I should have clarified before, I'm actually using crafting plus from the steam workshop.  It adds a lot of modded armors.  I like it.  It's just weird that the Archmage's robes, which are vanilla, don't show up.  

This might sound simple but has anyone thought about adding books to Skyrim? For those who like their roleplay, you might visit your follower's home and they have some gay erotica on their shelf? Or that mysterious NPCs house whos into the dark arts and bondage? Ive been working on a few which feature spanking for my own taste but it might be interesting if any writers or artists want to see thier work added in game like this.

I want to make custom NPCs with custom homes and look at doing quests featured for a male Character and these books could play a part. Maybe theres a note given by the courier lad of someone wanting your services. I dunno. Just a thought.

I think your Legolas looks really good. The eyebrows are spot on, and so is the nose and cheeks.  My only thought is that Legolas (as portrayed in the movies at least), has quite pale skin, and your images look quite a bit darker (although maybe that's just your ENB or the particular lighting).  And the eyes should be kind of purply-blue, maybe not quite as dark.  The body texture makes him look kind of flabby in that second picture, but I think SAM just does that in general, so probably not much you can do about that.

I think your Legolas looks really good. The eyebrows are spot on, and so is the nose and cheeks.  My only thought is that Legolas (as portrayed in the movies at least), has quite pale skin, and your images look quite a bit darker (although maybe that's just your ENB or the particular lighting).  And the eyes should be kind of purply-blue, maybe not quite as dark.  The body texture makes him look kind of flabby in that second picture, but I think SAM just does that in general, so probably not much you can do about that.

ye might do some tweaking on that still

This might sound simple but has anyone thought about adding books to Skyrim? For those who like their roleplay, you might visit your follower's home and they have some gay erotica on their shelf? Or that mysterious NPCs house whos into the dark arts and bondage? Ive been working on a few which feature spanking for my own taste but it might be interesting if any writers or artists want to see thier work added in game like this.

I want to make custom NPCs with custom homes and look at doing quests featured for a male Character and these books could play a part. Maybe theres a note given by the courier lad of someone wanting your services. I dunno. Just a thought.

That sounds like a really great idea. I'd write some, but I'm not really that good at Erotica. I've tried, but it always turns bloody.  :s  If you wanted a twisted Laymon-ish Beasthouse quest in Skyrim, I'd totally volunteer to help with that. :lol: