Male content call out!

Hey guys , does anyone know where the download links for SAM armors went? 

Like the Ashara Prince of the Woods Refit , Revealing Tsun Armor , Aokis Revealing Projects , Dungeon Guards Inspired Armor and all the other skimpy stuff.

I went to ladymoiraine's (where they used to be hosted) , but it seems like all the SAM related stuff has been wiped out or something :huh:

Anyways luckily i still have the mod itself , just not the skimpy armors and some of the textures (like the 3mw ones ..) 

vectorplexus.com

Thx for replying but i don't think that any of the armors that i listed are hosted there.  ^_^

Hmm, seems they are gone. 

The last thing I know about them is that after they were removed from LM it was expected that their authors will upload them to VP's site. Seems they never did. It is probably best to simply ask about it there. 

I guess somebody that uses SAM and has the mods can send them to you via PM.

Does anyone know of some gay loading screens? That's one thing I miss about Morrowind. I could just insert your my images.

I found this really nice armor but then I remembered it probably doesn't work with SAM. It seems like Vectorplexus has disappeared again. The SAM modular armors are still not done. If I want revealing armors I'll have to go back to SOS I guess.

Does anyone know of some gay loading screens? That's one thing I miss about Morrowind. I could just insert your my images.

I found this really nice armor but then I remembered it probably doesn't work with SAM.

I don't know about loading screens (am interested if there's anyone making it though), but there's a main menu wallpapers replacer (random wallpapers) which displays pics of nice male characters :o;)

Grim's Miscellaneous Mods (including Manly Men, the mod I was talking about) : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73969/?

Regarding the SAM armors, wasn't there a tutorial to create modular armors on Vector's website ? Maybe it was lost, but you could have a look at it : http://www.vectorplexus.com

Never tried it though, I do not know whether it's easy. But you could try, if you really are interested.

I found this really nice armor but then I remembered it probably doesn't work with SAM.

I don't know about loading screens (am interested if there's anyone making it though), but there's a main menu wallpapers replacer (random wallpapers) which displays pics of nice male characters :o;)

Grim's Miscellaneous Mods (including Manly Men, the mod I was talking about) : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73969/?

Regarding the SAM armors, wasn't there a tutorial to create modular armors on Vector's website ? Maybe it was lost, but you could have a look at it : http://www.vectorplexus.com

Never tried it though, I do not know whether it's easy. But you could try, if you really are interested.

I agree, the main menu wallpapers is good. I've made a few wallpapers for my own game. Easy to do.

I've looked at loading screens but never been able to get them to work ><

I agree, the main menu wallpapers is good. I've made a few wallpapers for my own game. Easy to do.

Oooh would it be also easy for a newbie like me ? If yes, I'd like to hear more about it if you have some time please :D

I do mine in Photoshop (as I know it better) but free program GIMP allows you to do it. Might need a plugin. I can look into it and get a little guide put together for GIMP when I can. Not tough at all. Just a bit of copy and pasting really.

Oooh would it be also easy for a newbie like me ? If yes, I'd like to hear more about it if you have some time please :D

I do mine in Photoshop (as I know it better) but free program GIMP allows you to do it. Might need a plugin. I can look into it and get a little guide put together for GIMP when I can. Not tough at all. Just a bit of copy and pasting really.

Oh I know how to use GIMP, but i do not know how to set the right format needed to make it a menu wallpaper

Oh I know how to use GIMP, but i do not know how to set the right format needed to make it a menu wallpaper

You just need to download this plugin to make dds files work on your GIMP. For finding the right format, you can check how other load screen files were made by looking at the files of certain mods that do the same (Nexus is full ripe of those stuff, this one is my favorite too bad the effects look weird en ENB I had to remove it.

You just need to download this plugin to make dds files work on your GIMP. For finding the right format, you can check how other load screen files were made by looking at the files of certain mods that do the same (Nexus is full ripe of those stuff, this one is my favorite too bad the effects look weird en ENB I had to remove it.

As HT says. If you still need guidance tho let me know

oh right, so it's just a picture format, I see !

Thank you both for your answers

This is great bc it will also allow me to have backgrounds maching my resolution (which is uncommon so I had black bars on top and bottom sides of the screen)

I see SAM is still not real "no modder" freidnly. Due it lacks still the content varety that SOS offers. Sadly, I would real like to try it out but not with this little ammount of useable for example armormods.

Quick question. For the schlong controler, i wanna use it with SAM, do i have to alter any files or do i just install it and its good to go?

After you install it, you have to use console command to find it. type help controller or schlong. Alternatively you can use AdditemMenu to quickly add any item from any mod to your inventory, You also may want left hand ring mod so it doesn't waste the ring slot.

Quick question. For the schlong controler, i wanna use it with SAM, do i have to alter any files or do i just install it and its good to go?

After you install it, you have to use console command to find it. type help controller or schlong. Alternatively you can use AdditemMenu to quickly add any item from any mod to your inventory, You also may want left hand ring mod so it doesn't waste the ring slot.

thanks! but, can my follower also use it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think i have it. I'm pretty sure I downloaded at least 95% of the SAM mods before they were deleted

Thank you for posting that, I really like the look.  Now to convert them for SoS, since I don't use SAM. 

Like I need another project.  ;)

ETA: NVM, I found the original mod and it looks better to customize. 

Have you made a conversion yet?