Male content call out!

Perhaps I can get some help here. I've modified SAM meshes to use a strictly vanilla layout (I've already done this for SOS as well, my intent is to have one set of textures compatible across any body). I was trying to repack the Samuel / Samson .tri files, but I am not sure how to do so. I have the shapes in bodyslide as sliders on the base mesh. Any tips?

Perhaps I can get some help here. I've modified SAM meshes to use a strictly vanilla layout (I've already done this for SOS as well, my intent is to have one set of textures compatible across any body). I was trying to repack the Samuel / Samson .tri files, but I am not sure how to do so. I have the shapes in bodyslide as sliders on the base mesh. Any tips?

Hi boo.  You are working in an area in which I have no experience; so I can't be of any help with your query.  Might I suggest though that you post in the bodyslide support topic regarding the exporting of tri files?  You may possibly get a better response. 

Either way, good luck.

Sweet, but.... thats not implied nudity; thats nudity just without the money shot! 

Oh and there is definite Orc schlong in the last picture. Its only a peek - but its there!  ;) hehehe

Who else is a lover of implied nudity?

Prisoners_in_Shower.jpg 

Oscar.jpg 

Fender_in_Estate.jpg 

boo, Ask over at Vectors site. There are folks who do armor conversions, and it should be the same procedure. I only did it once, and you save four files: Malebody_0, Samuelbody, Samsonbody, and Malebody_1. (In Bodyslide)  In Nifscope, export these files as .OBJ files with the same naming (here you will need correct info) then you import these files into REBOL to build the tris. There was a download which contained all the files or links to files you needed, but I haven't tried playing with these in a while.

It's not difficult just need to get the workflow down. Like I said, ask anyone doing armor conversions for SAM. They'll know.

Star Elf, cos he is full of stars

Ixum, This reminds me of an idea I was playing with (more like thinking of) of an armor with moving stars that could be seen through it and change perspective on viewpoint.

here is the effect which I was trying to copy:

It looks like a static starmap with nebula that moves according to viewpoint.

Is that parallax? and how would that be implemented in skyrim?

Great work btw.

Guest ffabris

Hey Jack, nice shoots! What is this sexy place? :D

Looks like Elysium Estate to me. Ffabris did a gay patch mod for it: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2447-brothers-keeper/

Here's one of my favorites from there, speaking of implied nudity.

Oooh.. nice pic!

You may want to look at the SAM EULA on Vector's site, if you haven't yet.

Guest ffabris

Why havent anyone told me to look at the EULA on vector's site  with all the  pics Ive posted here?

Not read it myself, to be honest. ;) But then I don't post pics or anything else, much, and my mods don't depend on SAM in any way.

Why havent anyone told me to look at the EULA on vector's site  with all the  pics Ive posted here?

Not read it myself, to be honest. ;) But then I don't post pics or anything else, much, and my mods don't depend on SAM in any way.

I had a look... apparently Im supposed to put © vectorplexus on all my pix -_-

Guest ffabris

I'm trying to find an HDT thong + bulge mesh that I once saw on this site but can't find it anymore. Here's a video of what I'm talking about: [...]

Anyone know if this still exists?

I totally missed this post, sorry. Never seen such a thong! Looks hot!

Haven't checked out the whole thread, so this has possibly been said already; if so I'm adding my voice to the chorus. 

I'd like to see something the equivalent of Jane Bod for males - for the potential for tons of meaty muscle detail (e.g. for the player, with Unique Player). 

It's frankly criminal that the combination of Janebod and tigersan's normal maps is a billion times beefier than any male body around :)  Come on boys, that's something to beat!

I heretofore declare that it ought to be called Jayne Bod (Firefly reference).

Haven't checked out the whole thread, so this has possibly been said already; if so I'm adding my voice to the chorus. 

I'd like to see something the equivalent of Jane Bod for males - for the potential for tons of meaty muscle detail (e.g. for the player, with Unique Player). 

It's frankly criminal that the combination of Janebod and tigersan's normal maps is a billion times beefier than any male body around :)  Come on boys, that's something to beat!

I heretofore declare that it ought to be called Jayne Bod (Firefly reference).

A male equivalent to UUNP with full Bodyslide support would be a fine enough goal if only as a start.

Got some minor issues, mostly bothersome when making vids, just wondered if all you nice boys had the same issues and possible fixes...

1) Mouth snapping. Sometimes when doing oral the mouth snaps slightly, kinda looks like the one doing the sucking is trying to bite off cock :( I tried turning off the sexlab expression thing but didn't work

2) Expression reset when manually triggering Sexlab Cum. Haven't noticed when it happens on its own might happen  then too but not certain.

Any insight into this would be appreciated :)