Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

• 1 month later...

Interesting issue I'm having with this mod: Whenever I run or sprint around wearing this specific armor, my game starts to stutter like crazy.

Standing still, game runs fine, Sneaking, game runs fine. ONLY when I'm running or sprinting am I getting the issue.

I have quite a few mods running, but the only ones that might potentially cause this that I can think of are PCEA2 (though I have tried changing out walk animations, which had no effect), MME (I get the "milking cups attach to your breasts" message when equipping/unequipping the armor, I don't know if that's part of this mod or if MME thinks this counts as a milking harness), and SLIF (though I don't know how that would affect anything.

I'm running the CBBE version of the mod, without any of the animated textures or other naughty bits installed. Any idea what might be causing this?

• 2 months later...

I love this outfit, goes great with MME and BaC. I, too, am interested in a UUNP Bodyslide version. Based on the number of people in this thread that have asked, it looks like I might have to learn how to make it myself.

Keep up the good work, I love your files!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I'm in need of some help. I want to ware this with another piece of armor (blood magic armor uunp) but they both occupy the same armor slot. I've tryed to change the milker armor slot from 32 to 46 using TES5Edit but it made it invisible in game.  What do I need to change for it to work? 

• 1 month later...

themilker is a chest peice so it is slot 32. if using sos u need to make it lewd free up the slot 52 or such. if using ddi u need to disable the hider

here is a bodyslide file with the already applied moving textures(this one is the milk moving up) newer body slides dont remove it so should work or well did on mine. it already has hdt link if u use that. put in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\MilkMovilUNPBHDT

MilkMovilUNPBHDT.nif

Does anyone have the CBBE upward animation version download for this? Tried editing it like how the instructions said to but my milk tank is still purple. Not sure if it works while using the spell since I haven't tried that yet but if someone knows a fix that would be awesome!

Edit: Just tried the spell and animations aren't working at all. Anybody know why it's not working/can help?

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...