Mobile Milker Armor (HDT CBBE/UNPB Bodyslide, UN7B HDT + Vagina)

Hi could you upload that purple veiny custom made skin for us please? :P

I dont have the .psd, it is mixed with my Navetsea CBBE textures, freckles, tattoos and all my edits plus to filters, contrast, sharpen... srry.

You can do it in Photoshop, it it not so difficult.

I want to make a contribution to this mob, The girls CHSBHC V3T, are entitled to good dairy bitches :)

You are wellcome, ;)

Edit: As I can see in your screeshot, you took my 1.2 version to do the bodyslide conversion, because the armor is not showing normals.

Correct settings:

Body

Nitrishapedata:

Bs Num UV Sets: 1

Has Normals: no

Armor

Nitrishapedata:

Bs Num UV Sets: 4097

Has Normals: yes

I will correct this in 1.3 version

(I recomend you guys to hold a bit to release conversions, until we reach a stable version.

Ok guys, there was a problem in version 1.2, Bodyslide is not aplying the needed changes to the meshes for the animated textures, the game will crash if you try to equip or load a savegame with the armor equiped.

Im uploading right now the 1.3 version, bodyslide meshes will not add animated textures, I will add them in a separate download and I will give you istructions on how apply them to your meshes if you want it.

I have done some cosmetic changes as well.

All info in change log and initial post :cool:

I want to make a contribution to this mob, The girls CHSBHC V3T, are entitled to good dairy bitches :)

You are wellcome, ;)

Edit: As I can see in your screeshot, you took my 1.2 version to do the bodyslide conversion, because the armor is not showing normals.

Correct settings:

Body

Nitrishapedata:

Armor

Nitrishapedata:

(I recomend you guys to hold a bit to release conversions, until we reach a stable version.

Thank !

I'll wait for version 1.3, by the way all my work I do in 3d Max. I do not use "bodyslide". I hope that future changes are not a problem.

You are wellcome, ;)

Correct settings:

Body

Nitrishapedata:

Armor

Nitrishapedata:

Thank !

I'll wait for version 1.3, by the way all my work I do in 3d Max. I do not use "bodyslide". I hope that future changes are not a problem.

I think the prob is in 3dMax, when I export the mesh I always have to correct the BSLightingShader property and sometimes the BS Num UV sets.

Only 2 small problems with that, that sexy tattoo of ur doesnt move with ur sucction animation. And the animation on the back has those gray looking lines when spinning. Can't you make the container on the back only about 75% full and make it look like its dripping in the container from the sucction ^_^?

Got Milk?

P.S. For those futa people out there beg him for a SoS version lol.

Those black lines inside the container represent mixing blades attached to the pump engine, and about the tattoos, breast/tattoos arent supposed to move in that capture, it must be some kind of artifact.

What about steam affects coming out of some kind of metal shroud with holes punched in it and a sweat or condensation affect on the bottle part of the pump to make it look like the milk is being kept cold or something?

Also maybe a journal near the pump with simple diagrams and a brief description of ithe pumps reason for existing, and the ability to craft the pump when said journal is in your inventory?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! This is some damn find work you've done! I would like to remove the pubic hair/labia and use the animated textures, but when trying to follow the directions and open up one of the NIFs in Nifscope, I am overwhelmed by all the things there and am lost as to what to do. Could I by any chance have the names of what to delete?

Edit: I believe I figured it out. Everything appears to be working.