mysterymodder banned?

wsy

GG Nexsucks,   smh...

Changing someone's account name in IPB and have it update on the webportal takes 30 fucking seconds.

Instead they tell him he has to close his current account and make a new one.

After the previous issues with hacking and what not only 2 people have access to that. Considering the number of requests it seems prudent to do it the way they do, otherwise the sheer amount of upkeep is stupid.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that link, but does anyone have any of ALL the other Mysterymodder files requested by SMC?  Auriels Statue and Shrine, Canis Root Textures HD 2-4K, Gargoyle Statue, HD Netch and Siltstrider, Jurgen Windcaller's Tomb HD, Nightingale Hall Stone Circle and Clutter, Real Herbs, Strange Stone Structure at Ancestral Moth Glade, The Bottles of Solstheim, and What no Manhole seem to be the texture packs SMC would like. What a loss...

And thanks in advance to anyone who has archived these wonderful works!

:) :) :) :) :)

Awesome! Thank you so much!

I should also add that if you are trying to piece together an SMC texture compilation (as I am), the installer is picky about mod names. These mods have been renamed and as such SMC will NOT recognize them.

An easy way to have the SMC installer ID the mods by their original name is to open the mods and look for a meta.ini file. In it is a line "installationFile=" where the name after the = sign and before the .7z or other compressed file extension is the name the texture pack had on the Nexus. For example, I renamed the  "CanisRootHD.rar" file to "canisroot HD textures 2-4k.v1-58773-1.rar"

Also note that you may or may not be able to see your file extensions, so the .rar or .7z stuff should not be copied either way. Keep your file extensions unchanged!

Pardon the ramble, just wanted to give a little  back to those who have so graciously shared long-lost files!

Here's the link to SMC. I recommend it highly. It's easy once you figure it out and it takes the guesswork out of finding beautiful textures that go well together!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51467/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51467&pUp=1

• 1 month later...

Here's my Mystery Modder's collection: uploaded for those unable to source these re-textures. Enjoy,

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lzpg07mw26wfq9g/AACeQuLn0vSdsARN2Ne78g-Ga?dl=0

- Ancestral Glade Boulder v1.1
- Auriels Statue & Shrine 2K v1
- Canis Root Textures HD 2-4K v1
- Creep Cluster Textures 2K v1
- Dwarven Ballista Centurion HD 2K v2

- Gargoyle Statue 2K v1
- Hagraven Feathers Photo Realistic Textures 1K v1
- Jurgen Windcallers Tomb HD 2K v1
- Netch & Siltstrider HD 2K v2
- Nightingale Hall Stone Circle, Clutter & Standing Stone v1
- Nightmother High Detail Textures v1

- Ravenrock. Redoran. Bulwark. 2K v1

- Real Herbs v1.1
- Shrines HD v1.2

- The Bottles Of Solstheim v1

- What No Manhole v1

Download: 233MB  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it was! Thanks a lot everyone!

Xocit, does the Nightingale hall include the Large standing stone optional? I ask because I need to rename the files for use with SMC.

I labeled this last year, "Nightingale Hall Stone Circle, Clutter & Standing Stone v1" and I always repack my downloads with optionals: plus to correct compression/folder structure (Data/)-7z. I have checked and "standing stones" are located in the "quest" folder. I don't use SMC (perfer TPC with STEP) so unsure whats needed. Clutter / Standing Stone were probably the optionals.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dose anyone have or no a link were i can download A Vile Masque-55173-1-3 and  HD Starry Eye of Magnus 1-2-54965-1-2|Darker-Pulsing Light  there the last mods i need to complete my SMC 

Hi domfather. Please forgive my pretty long message but it's important. I used this mod before and wanted to use it again on my new computer. While i was searching this mod on google i found your message. Continued searching then finally i found it. Here is the link -->> http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/5941/39-1-0-7773

You can install it by pressing 7773_HDStarryEyeofMa.7z

But please let me first warn you about something. I'm definetly sure this mod is an older version because there is no option. When i first installed this mod i saw bright-darker-pulse-letter options. This version is bright and letters included, no pulsing light.

The more important thing is it's overwriting ELFX's eyeofmagnus file. Then in my game, inside Hall Of Elements gone dark. Beaware while installing. I'm using Realvision ENB.

Adding 2 screenshots about this. As you can see, it looks like more darker but much much more better then hdstarryeyeofmagnus. But if you don't have ELFX, of course you can ignore screenshots and install this. Cuse it's better than vanilla ;)

post-770532-0-92840300-1441918904_thumb.png

post-770532-0-26162700-1441918923_thumb.png

Archived