boobi3

I'm just curious, does anyone wants the series to continues? Like I said before, I hate leaving thing half way complete. But I really don't have the time to create flesh out videos anymore. I'm thinking I could do a picture story style with some scense where there's not alot of talking (like sex scences and fight scences). I don't really know how this going to work out yet, but yea. If there's a few of you want to see how it will end, I'll make some times in my schedule. Hopefully there's still a handful of you who are still interested. Cause if not, there's no point of doing it since I already told you what will happen in each episode.

Idk, it's still a maybe. We'll see.

:[! For some reason, my game won't load any mods if I add in a new mod. Using an old game file, it a have a decent amount mods pre-installed but I have to able to installs new mod if I'm going to illustrate this. I've been trying to find the solution to this, if I can't, then there won't be anymore stories.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm just going to treat this as if it's a manga or a comic. I'll make around 20 pages once a while then make the whole episode downloadable when it's finish.

Prologue

Background music

ocZ49qa.jpg

R0vOcIp.jpg

ffBKPOS.jpg

wGXIaAz.jpg

e5ejLD2.jpg

ML5UXP2.jpg

zyoD6pf.jpg

PNjBPyD.jpg

M8hFTuB.jpg

PNtu5DR.jpg

xdRLjjg.jpg

fZosnih.jpg

lG3lFEb.jpg

JLhRlXA.jpg

5HdoK1Z.jpg

QBqCdFB.jpg

aFuUnFe.jpg

eJD4UaO.jpg

2D6e95d.jpg

Jumping into the actual story. If you enjoy the story please rep and leave a comment. The scene will for on NM for now. When the episode is complete, I will pack everything in a folder and upload it on Google drive, MEGA, and Mediafire.

Also, tell me if you find any typo. I clean out the images after a few days, if there's an error that wasn't spotted, it will be there to stay if I clean out the images.

4th - Hana: 1

19owAO9.jpg

D6uPRaW.jpg

RwbFCqM.jpg

A7gK4rw.jpg

O2XNvgT.jpg

EuFSY9t.jpg

wouDu1K.jpg

JBI8k0l.jpg

GR6HeHn.jpg

DMag8AC.jpg

eFCZ9I1.jpg

Zo1HbkR.jpg

XeprlQa.jpg

hcxYsvq.jpg

f1KSoH3.jpg

5N4wcj0.jpg

6BtS2fj.jpg

eedsU6U.jpg

EmxCRS0.jpg

FzYjHdg.jpg

NSFW scene.

YrBGjUY.jpg

wh62iw3.jpg

83oBmO2.jpg

Z4RFZhK.jpg

iKyVtiT.jpg

tNmlZTU.jpg

41jOTOd.jpg

C6TDpFs.jpg

Lsiewdt.jpg

5hHNvVT.jpg

idYShto.jpg

17uQR9P.jpg

Jumping into the actual story. If you enjoy the story please rep and leave a comment. The scene will for on NM for now. When the episode is complete, I will pack everything in a folder and upload it on Google drive, MEGA, and Mediafire.

Also, tell me if you find any typo. I clean out the images after a few days, if there's an error that wasn't spotted, it will be there to stay if I clean out the images.

4th - Hana: 1

19owAO9.jpg

D6uPRaW.jpg

RwbFCqM.jpg

A7gK4rw.jpg

O2XNvgT.jpg

EuFSY9t.jpg

wouDu1K.jpg

JBI8k0l.jpg

GR6HeHn.jpg

DMag8AC.jpg

eFCZ9I1.jpg

Zo1HbkR.jpg

XeprlQa.jpg

hcxYsvq.jpg

f1KSoH3.jpg

5N4wcj0.jpg

6BtS2fj.jpg

eedsU6U.jpg

EmxCRS0.jpg

FzYjHdg.jpg

NSFW scene.

YrBGjUY.jpg

wh62iw3.jpg

83oBmO2.jpg

Z4RFZhK.jpg

iKyVtiT.jpg

tNmlZTU.jpg

41jOTOd.jpg

C6TDpFs.jpg

Lsiewdt.jpg

5hHNvVT.jpg

idYShto.jpg

17uQR9P.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Hook. Looking forward to this.

Forgot that this doesn't contain a story. I have uploaded on Xvideo, updated the link on part 1 page. Or you can see the scene here if you want to http://www.xvideos.com/video11128879/ka_po_tun_scene#_tabShare,

vitamin. I don't know, my video always get down voted there. To a point where I don't care anymore.

I'll probably stop uploading on NM. Also, can't wait for your next chapter Dryuya, I'm curious to what happen to the Potema Chronicle? Is it related to CHRONICLE act #?

Just so we're all on the same page, this is how I imagines the flow of the comic when I made it 

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

4th - Hana: 2

Optional Music:(Might be too fast or too slow, play at your own risk)

2c6nLiF.jpg

gFACvLy.jpg

OJuyJGJ.jpg

VwVDmmH.jpg

nAnlmvC.jpg

Q8dXjI2.jpg

0ButTdF.jpg

9YP5OtN.jpg

uylTDLJ.jpg

DTKUb5v.jpg

LmSolbe.jpg

nCcuUNg.jpg

UOKouc6.jpg

5aeFK20.jpg

ar1U6z7.jpg

sJtlebS.jpg

Omq9Oz8.jpg

GCADoHn.jpg

6GhYMik.jpg

SPpid0S.jpg

I have grown accept that fact when I decided continues the series again. If I was looking for more views I wouldn't do a story, these thing takes way too long to makes. I'm sure a single nude picture of my female character would yield more views than this whole topic. But truth be told, I am getting kinda tire of this lol. In my head, I keep asking the question "Who am I making this for?". This isn't something I shouldn't think about if I'm going to continues for another 11 books. But enough of me rambling chapter 3.

4th - Hana: 3

Optional Background Music

wEKL4qn.jpg

y1uRGRG.jpg

JDVmlwy.jpg

XyBXumZ.jpg

NYNXrET.jpg

0h7vvxx.jpg

Kk32qav.jpg

MNqH2la.jpg

xPAIIHs.jpg

AqzOE1w.jpg

ZqS2ht5.jpg

AVOiQ07.jpg

ZMQIQtE.jpg

x8JG8AU.jpg

mdnQa5m.jpg

cQYwTs6.jpg

2gyyebW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After this week, I'll be done with the semester. This will give a 3 months window before spring semester starts again. I will try my best to finish up the series if anyone still interested, but first I must apologize for being a little brat :(. It seem that all I do is complaining on how no one comments or rep, therefore I get discourage and keep wanting to quit. I envy the other storytellers on this site. They always have readers, eagerly waiting to read and comment their works while I rarely have any (well...now I rarely do). Me getting discourage was my own doing, it's because I focus my attention too much on number votes and comments that lost track of the reason why I started this, to just a tell a story. Every time I log on and see no one comment or vote, it troubles me. I was too blinded by that, I fails to see the view count, fails to remember that as long as people view it, then I have complete what I set out to do. I remember when this topic had only 2k views when I posted "Black Flag" and look where we are now :blush:.

To those whose puts up with my horrible grammar all this times, Thank you :D.

Now moving on the the series itself. After this book, I think I try to make movies again. I will switch between movie and comic depend on how much voices I'm given. Meaning, if I can find voices for characters that fit with the story, I will make a movie. If I can't, and there's too much explanations I will make a comic book. That's all I got for now, I'll see you on the next chapter.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that this took longer than expected. Have been trying to climb out of elo hell.

4th - Hana: 4

smVmPqq.jpg

KgSlUwk.jpg

rEzvD7g.jpg

r4pPjRu.jpg

BVmnwjs.jpg

ptUT9x7.jpg

bqz4eTx.jpg

vYhZK5j.jpg

ZSzYY0j.jpg

w0IfPJ3.jpg

j0SOMRj.jpg

5acTBsh.jpg

5AZDd1s.jpg

sk2M3wZ.jpg

EdhX6Cy.jpg

FyQaYP3.jpg

9jxEXPA.jpg

szxm63t.jpg

A4sS0Xg.jpg

fsfwL8v.jpg

VTjzZGD.jpg

BFQKYNn.jpg

1evJHtL.jpg

NqiWNMC.jpg

TwyZaPe.jpg

udmDNPq.jpg

dWKT3vJ.jpg

oDKu1wX.jpg

ufWc1xy.jpg

hv0jDNW.jpg

2bo2XFB.jpg

KuDiner.jpg

Pdp2EUA.jpg

ytUBOb8.jpg

klL7C6v.jpg

7AOEuNs.jpg

0AoI5tZ.jpg

QulFADw.jpg

Next week should be the last chapter, I hope you tune in for the conclusion :]

4th - Hana: 5

0FHbfrU.jpg

kSmaRPW.jpg

5I6Cjqn.jpg

byv1zHZ.jpg

UURvhcS.jpg

12zVgFE.jpg

k1t8Z2A.jpg

d5c4XFU.jpg

SsJFhxo.jpg

2UpOby1.jpg

T5WkbGb.jpg

2lqbV0z.jpg

8PxocGu.jpg

Cz2sI0R.jpg

XGNGhdT.jpg

JuEu3vy.jpg

9W2c1UV.jpg

VEOAgoA.jpg

poHmCa9.jpg

U5ea62G.jpg

Q9uFVOd.jpg

c9pEbDt.jpg

pQLvd0d.jpg

LZVnfME.jpg

3TY6EWa.jpg

uODqvMg.jpg

oN0OLIv.jpg

a25ZN6p.jpg

geQ9E6I.jpg

3oySgWI.jpg

0AqFlnl.jpg

IBISAHR.jpg

8FDFMgX.jpg

LOL wtf? I didn't even finish writing this post yet and the video got 53 down vote on Naughty Machinima?

Anyway I kinda rush through this cause I'm currently addicted to Witcher 3. Not only that, I thought this story arc was kind boring, a bit hard to motivate myself when I find it so uninteresting :X. No more comic, I'ma jump back making short movies like before as soon as I finish up the Wild Hunt. I should upload a trailer sometime this week.

4th - Hana: ENDING

3bBk2TX.jpg

0aHeJSP.jpg

9lBjCxa.jpg

4fkHiJX.jpg

Iltw9y7.jpg

UxRIE4A.jpg

tUFIwJg.jpg

QREtJC9.jpg

SuN9vic.jpg

sg0J4Fg.jpg

BNYinqX.jpg

t0Uk81D.jpg

oXAXgzH.jpg

a3KCYVE.jpg

JUMYe9Q.jpg

lgLfTVf.jpg

WG7e8Tl.jpg

11YSz38.jpg

bVd61sy.jpg

kIg9zYy.jpg

aMyWpt2.jpg

3IaOqLP.jpg

jMKtvA4.jpg

uXxLQDr.jpg

taJkPA7.jpg

VfSiYb7.jpg

ZnyHCXu.jpg

LeG7C8J.jpg

4c9TTZt.jpg

XNvMXFZ.jpg

VlbUjBq.jpg

ng6KcYG.jpg

ybNQu1e.jpg

bxdVwKL.jpg

koCKP2v.jpg

gLgQqDR.jpg

tUhBBpN.jpg

MSPibln.jpg

89Wc8v9.jpg

4sGyitD.jpg

Z00Abi0.jpg

3NWzerQ.jpg

FXg1QkI.jpg

Lq7s36B.jpg

V37HN0t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of making 3 separate episodes, I decided to split 1 episode  off into 3 parts. Part 1 is more like an introduction, the story will split off from what you already know in part 2.

Part 1 is out, I posted all the links at the beginning of the topic. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks :D

Archived