boobi3

The secret ending? I'm going to see that one last. I'm pretty far in my first gameplay and I THINK I know what's going to happens. Maybe one play through and some online then Im'a Youtube the other ending. Aight im'a nap, shooting people all day, 2 tire :[. Think Im'a start recording on Monday, hopefully I'll get it out by the end of the week.

There will be a delay on the next movie, maybe even no continuations of the next movie. There are probably less than 10 of you that are following the series. As I stated before I'm doing this for your enjoyment, and if there's no one watching it, I get really lazy. Read on Snow elf and Dwamer lore, then you'll see where I'm going with this. Here is what I have made so far

You guys check it out and see if that's the kind of stories you like to me to continues. If not, then I'm going to level up my slayer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to announces that episode 3: "The Fall" is out in two parts. Watch and download links for Google Drive, Mediafire, and Mega at the front page. I am still rendering it down for Naughty Machinima.

But let me warn you now. This episode have the WORST sex-to-story out of every movie I have done. Meaning there's A LOT of story here than there is sex scenes. For a total of 50 minute run time combined, there's only 2 sex scenes.

If you liked "Black Flag", which had a lot of nude/sex and humors, you will be disappointed with this episode. I guess I was too ambitious with this story, and it dragged out longer than I originally planed. So I'm sorry ahead of time.

But none the less, I hope some of you will still enjoy this episode.

Oh, it's just I want to watch the video in full HD. Anyway I just watched the 2 parts, have to say it's quite amazing.

I am not a huge lore freak, but I think Dumac's son and Renee fit very well in the story, and their involvement in the whole conflict between the chimer and dwemer is pretty well thought, was expecting a bit more of the role of Kagrenac though,

Overall very well done, hope you will continue making more videos like this, be it lore based or just random fictional stories like "Black flag".

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but can you put  s spoiler tag on

the part about the conflict between the Dwemer and Chimer

because this doesn't occurs until later on in the story :x. Sorry ahead of time.

But anyway, thanks for the fast feedback. don't know how you download both parts so quickly, other people stated that it takes  more than 5 hours to download it. Also, I think Google Drive and Mediafire links both does stream HD version of the whole movie. I recommend Google Drive though since it's  smoother than Medieafire. Regarding Kagrenac, there wasn't much I can do with him. The wiki page just say he worked on the tools and the other things, that's about it. I did originally plan to make him the father, but I think this worked out better. "Black Flag" is a fiction, but I don't consider it random. Harkon learned the Prophecy of the Sun, from the scroll. The story was my take on how he got it. This will come into play in a later story arc, well if I can make it that far.

Also regarding Naughty Machinima link I keep getting this error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@naughtymachinima.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried to upload last night, and again right now. So if anyone like a Naughty Machinima link and knows what this error mean, I'll appreciate the helps. If not, then I think there won't be a NW link for this one.

You must plays this in the background while reading. Read it slowly so it'll match the tone.

Others: Why do people ignore his videos?

Me: Because we don't understand.

Others: What don't we understand?

Me: Because he's the movie maker we deserves.

But not the one we need for our immediate gratifications.

We can ignore all his efforts.

We can down vote his videos.

Because he can take it.

Because the quality of his videos speaks for it selves.

Because he's not a movie maker.

He's a story teller.

A lore keeper.

The poet of the night.

Just to make sure, this NOT an insult. This is a compliment, if you saw the Dark Knight, you will know where this is from. You sir, is the only Skyrim movie maker that deserves this title. Amazing story! The structure is just!!! F&$*King amazing m8! I want to talk about it so badly, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

LOL! Quite impressive what you put together. Would have responded sooner but my router was acting up, so I had to replace it; Took me all day to set it up. Anyway thanks for the supports :], btw it's

"Themselves"

, but here's what I got in return.

You'll hate me,

you'll shun me,

you'll encourage me to stop,

because that's what needs to happen,

because those who wants a story is in the minority,

and those people deserves more,

they also need to have their faith rewarded.

Anyways, I'll be taking a break for awhile. I feel a bit burned out after this story, maybe because of how long it was to make. I'll give myself a week before setting the stage for the next one.

Lol it was never a competition, but a conversation. By the way, I got Naughty Machinima link to work now. I will only upload part 1 on NW. Most of the viewers there are 12 years old, learning how to wank their ding dong for the first time. They don't have the patient endures through any kind of stories, so I won't even bother.  

Episode 4 will not be out anytime soon. There's only 2 weeks left before spring semester starts. I have been getting more C's than I wanted, so I need to focus and bring that GPA back up. I might start it again in summer break, but chances are I will just get lazy and stop all together. It's A LOT easier to make a Skyrim sex video, compare to one with a story. I won't have the time to records during school, so yea.... Its had been a good run if I were to say so myself, and think this is a good place to stop. I will still be around, but mostly when I run into problems modding. Thanks for all who followed, peace.

Hey I just saw your picture slide on the other topic, good to see you're still in Skyrim. But instead of using pictures for some cheap likes, I really think you should have turned that story into a movie. If you're discouraged by the number of feedback by on the site, don't. It's better to have a dozen fans that appreciate and understand your stories, rather than hundreds who are looking for a quick skyrim's sex video and forget what they just saw in 10 minutes. I'm currently following this series (Legacy) and Potema Chronicles series by dryuya, and I can see why you might feel discourage. You have to note that he made that topic more than a year ago, at a time when Skyrim movies pretty new, when the game was still fresh. I guarantee you, if you continues with the series with your current quality of production, you will catch up in no time. That said, I'm NOT pressuring you to pump out movies against your will, just take a break and come back when ever you feel like it. I feel that you have started a series that is bigger than itself, one that raises the bar for current movies, and one that should be the standard for future skyrim moives. It would be a shame if you just end it all right now, wasting everything you have created. These are my sincere words.

Henry Berg.

I didn't posted those pictures for "cheap likes", I posted those pictures because there are a lot of stories I want to show you guys, so many that they are spilling out of my head. Yet, what is the point of a story when no one are willing to listen? These movies take from around 50-80 hours of just recording alone. There's also the editing process and looking through 25gb of voice files to find a good match for each scenario. Not only that, I have re-watch the final product like 10 times, making sure the sound, screen, and texts are okay. Even the slightest problem results in another hour of re-rendering. This is why I need you guys to comment, to help me finds mistake that I might have overlooked. I'm not asking for your praise, all I am asking is for your opinions, so I can improves on the next one. If you have watched "The Fall", you can see what emotions I'm trying to bring forth. But if you re-watch anything for a hundred times (editing process), it will become very very dull. Therefore I don't know if it will bring the favored emotions to my viewers, watching it for the first time. 

Not only comments encourage me to continues, it also tell me that there are people who actually watches the WHOLE episode. MEGA and Google have no download or view counts, the only one that have download counts is Mediafire and these are the numbers.

Black Flag - 66

Dragon War - 56

Redemption - 31

Old Oak - 24

The Fall (part 1) - 3

The Fall (part 2) - 2

To me, this is really fucking crushing, did I do something wrong with "The Fall", you guys need to tell me. I can only hope this is because people rather us Google Drive and MEGA instead of Mediafire. This is why I urges anyone who enjoy these movies to leave a comment here, since this is the main site for the series. Without an estimate, I have to assume that there are only 2 viewers, which matches the number of downloads, you and lidowxxx. If the audience really reduced down to just only 2 viewers, I might as well do a narrative texts slideshow, since these only take 20-30 minute to make.

I didn't posted those pictures for "cheap likes", I posted those pictures because there are a lot of stories I want to show you guys, so many that they are spilling out of my head. Yet, what is the point of a story when no one are willing to listen? These movies take from around 50-80 hours of just recording alone. There's also the editing process and looking through 25gb of voice files to find a good match for each scenario. Not only that, I have re-watch the final product like 10 times, making sure the sound, screen, and texts are okay. Even the slightest problem results in another hour of re-rendering. This is why I need you guys to comment, to help me finds mistake that I might have overlooked. I'm not asking for your praise, all I am asking is for your opinions, so I can improves on the next one. If you have watched "The Fall", you can see what emotions I'm trying to bring forth. But if you re-watch anything for a hundred times (editing process), it will become very very dull. Therefore I don't know if it will bring the favored emotions to my viewers, watching it for the first time. 

Not only comments encourage me to continues, it also tell me that there are people who actually watches the WHOLE episode. MEGA and Google have no download or view counts, the only one that have download counts is Mediafire and these are the numbers.

Black Flag - 66

Dragon War - 56

Redemption - 31

Old Oak - 24

The Fall (part 1) - 3

The Fall (part 2) - 2

To me, this is really fucking crushing, did I do something wrong with "The Fall", you guys need to tell me. I can only hope this is because people rather us Google Drive and MEGA instead of Mediafire. This is why I urges anyone who enjoy these movies to leave a comment here, since this is the main site for the series. Without an estimate, I have to assume that there are only 2 viewers, which matches the number of downloads, you and lidowxxx. If the audience really reduced down to just only 2 viewers, I might as well do a narrative texts slideshow, since these only take 20-30 minute to make.

i Used Mega To Download Them But The Reason I Have Not Commented Was Because I Haven't Finished Watching Them All, I Did Finnish Dragon War And Black Flag Though, And I Must Say There Are Pretty Well Done Considering They're The First Ones You Did, When I'm Done Watching The Rest I'll Provide Feedback Accordingly 

I watched it on Google recently, was meaning to do it for a while, finally got around to it.

Can't say for everyone else, but if I went the downloading route I probably would've left it in the back burner even longer before getting around to it. Just the way how the internet works in the modern day I guess. We hear people talking about movie and steam games backlog all the time after all.

As for the video itself, it is good, probably one of the best produced story based Skyrim video I have seen. The camera work is impressive. Maybe a little too much close ups shots, but I guess that could be engine limitation and lack of easy to access expressive facial animations and body animations of the game in its current state.

The lore tie in is well done IMO, but to be honest I think these kind of things can be a double edged sword depending on who is watching it and how deep their...errr fondness of the TES lore is.

Admittedly I am not that well verse on the TES lore, but do manage to pick up the key players and events so all of it looks good to me and sounds plausible for me.

Someone with more knowledge and time on it might be able to appreciate it even more, and will have that "oh look it is X event or X person" factor.

At the same time it could risk running into altering too much from ones expectation for those who are hardcore with their lore.

Another thing is I think I am starting to see a common story thread in quite a few of your videos, I can't explain what it is exactly however...

It isn't bad, but I think it has sort of a "fans of the genre" thing going on.

Thank you both for your feedback(s).

afa -  I can see where your are going at, and I do think that route I'm taking with the series isn't going to be an easy one. I try to help those with no knowledge with the lore as much as possible, with background texts and videos. Those whose are hardcore fans of the lore might be upset to see I change some stuffs, but they should also know that history was really messy around these times. The texts in-game themselves often disagree and even contradicts each others. There is also something call "Dragon Break", events that split the fabric reality, occurs when mortals mess with god-like power. I could just say there was a break before and it wasn't recorded, allowing my variation of the lore true also :]

I personally don't like rape or bestiality, so I try to avoid those as much as possible. I'm a romance kind of guy :X, I likes "happy-ever-after" type of endings, therefore vanilla will be a recursive style that I will use. That said, I try my best to creates a different theme for each story. Dragon War was a simple romance, Black Flag was about adventure, and The Fall...uh...Shakespeare. I can see why you might think there's a common theme if you just watch Redemption and Dragon War. This is because I wrote out Dragon War story first, but I didn't know if I wanted to start a series or not, so Redemption was just a test episode.

School starts in 3 days, you won't be hearing from me for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a quick update regarding the series and the next episode.

First thing first, a teaser for episode 4 is out on the front page. It will be taking place in Akavir ~200 years after the events of part 2. I'm planning to try something new with the next episode. Some might like it, but most are going to hate it, we'll just have to wait and see. It will be awhile until the next episode will be out since school have started. I don't have much times to record on weekdays, so most of it will have to  be on weekend. I will give a rough estimate of around 3 months. If you haven't notice by now, the flow of this series is like the anime "Cowboy Bebop". Each episodes can stand on their own, but will tangle together by one big story arc.

Now regarding the series.

I already wrote out most of the stories for the entire series, there will be roughly be another 9 more episodes in the series and 2 more filler episodes (Maybe, if I have time).

So many times I wanted to call quit, cause it's very discouraging doing this. At the same time, I hates leaving thing half complete. I have 1 more year until I transfers out of state, I won't be making these when I transfers since I won't bring my PC with me. So this will be the only year I have to finish this series, if I run out of times, then I really have to leave it there. I decided to quickly sketch out the timeline of where we currently stand as of episode 4...

The Fall (part 1) Late Merethic era  - | - [This had to occurs first, since it mark the returns of Ysgramor. The Dragon War shouldn't occurs before this since they were first

-> 1E 139                |    settler of Skyrim.]

|
Dragon War -     Late Merethic era  - | - [The "Dragon War" is nowhere to be found in the elder scroll timeline. I assume that Ysgramor brought the Dragon Cult teachings with him

|    when he came back. If this happen before The Fall, then you would have seen Snow Elves in the war as well.]

|

|

|

Black Flag -   4th Century, 1E 301   - | - [35 years after the death of Alessia. Volkihar Family rising the peak of their power]

|

|

1E 416 - | - [ Indoril Nerevar and Dumac Dwarfking, united the Chimer and Dwemer clans, and together they pushed the Nords out of Morrwind.

|

|

The Fall 2 -    8th Century, 1E 700   - | - [600 years, after part 1. While many wars take on the surface, the elves and dwarfs remains relatively untouched until this.]

|

|

Hana         -   10th Century, 1E 912  - | - [ With the Great Shogun on his deathbed, various clans slaughter each other over the rights to rule. ]

Now, me ranting.
I remember when I first uploaded the series on "Naughty Machinima". The first 3 videos were fluctuating between 4-4.5 stars with only around 10 votes for more than a month. This was a good time, since I have an estimate how many people are actually watched the whole thing and it was consistent. Even though there were only around 10 people who enjoys it, that was enough for me to happily continues. Then I released "Black Flag", it was rising like the other 3 videos, sitting at 4.5 after 7 hours. Then holy fuck, it got like 60 down votes in like an hour after that. Not only that, hell rained on the channel and every single one of my other videos. This is when I completely lost track of how many people that were watching and how many were trolling. I don't mind critics, since they pointing out mistakes and what I can improves on the next one, but that was just pure hates. The sad part is, even though I get a shit ton of hate on Naughty Machinima, I feel like I get more feedback there than here. I got 166 rating on "Black Flag", if everyone hated my movie on that site, then it should be at like 0 or 1 star, but it's not. It's sitting at 2.5, meaning that there are a handful of people that actually enjoys it and voted up to keep it balance. There was a time when making movie was a joy, when people gives a sincere opinions about my works. But those days are gone, barely anyone say anything anymore. The only thing that's keeping this series together is the fact that I'm a completionist. The series was originally made for your entertainment, the audience. But since that failed, now I just want to complete it as fast as possible to get it over with.

Edited ->

While I was on  my daily run, I gave this a lot of thoughts. My conclusion is that I will cancel the series. If I have to rush the series in order to beat the clock, the quality of each video is going to be whittle down to total crap. So I rather kill it than to see it become garbage. I'm majoring in game design, I probably will integrate the ideas for this series into a game in the future. I will focus my time in to that instead. I'm going to request a lock.

"The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment - to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become" - Eric Thomas.

Just wanted to make a quick update regarding the series and the next episode.

First thing first, a teaser for episode 4 is out on the front page. It will be taking place in Akavir ~200 years after the events of part 2. I'm planning to try something new with the next episode. Some might like it, but most are going to hate it, we'll just have to wait and see. 

Before everything disappear!

I want to know what you were going to do!

Archived