boobi3

Very quick update, probably will be the last.

Just uploaded Google Drive and MEGA download links for all 4 video.

I think I will discontinue making these. Mainly due to the facts that I think a lot of people hates these type of video. Maybe there's too much story in people's x-video, or there's too much sex in stories seekers. But anyways, I think this is a good place to stop. There's only a handful who actually wants this series continues, and these takes around 50 hours to make. So tell me when you actually wants to see the rest of the story.

i think its always to have a good story based videos instead of plain simple sex videos.

i also have plans to make a story telling in the form of pics (not videos) which i already wrote as soon as i get the new pc to handle my fully moded 117gb skyrim.(just waiting for the gtx980ti to be released).

your work is great, some of the scene really look like the cut scene not recorded video from the gameplay like other good games have. that is how good your first video was. haven't watched the 2nd episode yet and i will by the end of today.

I think the lack of response from the community is largely down to people's reluctance to download large files, after watching the black flag, I'd say what takes you 50 hours to complete the work might cost me 200 if not more and quality won't be on par with yours either, downloading the dragon war and old oak right now.

It's in the credit, Pirate of the Pacific mod. But beware, there are no beautiful Amazons there. The first 3 links are watchable I think, so people don't need to download (preferred) if they don't want to. Anyway, I'm not distressing because I'm desperate for attentions. I'm worry about the responses numbers because I will need the community help later down the series. As stated at the beginning of this topic, I want to create a Lore-like Game of Throne series that follows the Alduin's Wall

"When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world
When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles
When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls
When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.
"

This will be the backbone of this series. The problems is I have never play Arena, Daggerfall, nor Morrowind. So I will NEED the audiences help to develop the story of these heroes. So without the community response, I really can't continues.

Alright, how about this. Since I still have school, I will MIA for 2 weeks. In the mean time, those who would like to see the rest of the series can recommends a name for the series as a whole. We'll see what you guys/gal come up with (if any at all...)

My feedback :

General lighting could be better, its mostly too dark, too contrasted (maybe due to the low quality of NW).

Voice acting would definitely be a plus.

Download is too big just to get an idea. Maybe a trailer would be good or make episodes of 20min.

Mediafire : I get a black window and nothing plays.

Google Drive : says I need an authorization.

NW quality too low.

Mega : download only

My feedback :

General lighting could be better, its mostly too dark, too contrasted (maybe due to the low quality of NW).

Voice acting would definitely be a plus.

Download is too big just to get an idea. Maybe a trailer would be good or make episodes of 20min.

Mediafire : I get a black window and nothing plays.

Google Drive : says I need an authorization.

NW quality too low.

Mega : download only

About the lighting, I could try for another ENB. If you can recommend me one, that would be great. I have thought of making a trailer before, but it was scratch out because I would have to make it after I make the movie itself. I need the same clips for both of them, else scenes from the trailer won't even be in the movie. I'll try it for the next movie.

Mediafire: If the black window said "Preparing for video play back %" or something like that, you just have to give it a few minutes.

Google Drive: Thank you for pointing that out, it wasn't a share link. I'll go fix it right now.

Thanks for the feedback. That mean you too Swiftstep :D

Just made all Google drive links into share view links, watch it to see if it work properly. Also, please try to watch it on Mediafire and see what happens. It works fine on my PC, so I need some more feedback on Mediafire link. Thanks

Archived