Male werewolves sometimes playing female werewolf animations, my character goes invisible when turning into a werewolf.

Please help.

1. Male werewolves sometimes do the female werewolf animations when initiating sex with female NPCs (I have "male sex scenes with creatures" disabled).

2. I started doing the Companions questline and ran into a little problem when I got the beast form power: My character goes invisible every time she uses it. She can still attack, get hurt and feed with just the sounds playing and the enemy getting hurt, but the character remains invisible for the whole time. I can even upgrade the beast form powers.

So... I'm thinking it could be a skin/mesh related issue since werewolves have three erect penises in sex scenes (lol) and, when initiating human female-on-female sex scenes, my character does not have a strap-on, while female NPCs doing the same scenes do.

A solution to #1 would be to somehow delete the female werewolf animations (because I don't want them) but the question is "how" and "where". #2 on the other hand is a bit more tricky, as I have no idea what to do. One solution could be to download a new skin for my character, but I'd rather not download anything more. I'll copy-past my load order here (I would have copied the debug log, but I couldn't find it where the stickied topic said it would be):

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
PSUniversalBodyChanger.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
FNISspells.esp
Working Dog.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
PSUFBC_SG_TexturePack.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Go to sexlab in your mod configuration menu and disable the "werewolfgal" animations. The game isn't able to differentiate from male or female werewolves so it uses both when it can. If your playing a female werewolf, you'll want to disable the "(Werewolf)" animations. 

Thanks!!

Archived