3 hours ago, mertinlad said:

Hello there !

First of all , thank you for your great mods sir !

I would like, actually, to ask a question which has already been asked, It's about the last stage, I believe, of the blacksmith quest and it's involving Eorlund. I've read all posts following where I found the same question, and it seems there is no answer for the time being. I'm stuck just like my fellow friends who pointed to that !

Could you please tell me, if there is a solution, how to complete the quest ?

Thank you in advance :)

There is no end to the quest yet, but I am planning a last chapter to close it. Not sure when I will work on it though.

I think this mod is great but because I'm a picky guy I just can't play with it on because of the spelling/grammar mistakes. It really stands out amongst the normal Skyrim dialogue options. (I think this is the mod that adds "Hello there"?)

The line "Heard any good story lately?" just needs to be fixed to say "good stories", and there needs to be some full stops added to "Hello there." and other lines. Then it would be amazing.

Thanks for all your hard work!

22 hours ago, hyper15 said:

Um, I dont know if this is an issue to others or just me, but, this mod appears to be overriding certain NPC dialogue options, some of them important and needed for quests, is there a fix at all?

I heard a few people mention that bu so far, nobody has come with an exact dialogue line that goes missing from a mod I can test from. 

Without that, I can't 1) check if it is caused by Dialogues and 2) see if I can fix it.

Do you have an example of missing line or broken quest I can test against?

22 hours ago, agentmidnight said:

I think this mod is great but because I'm a picky guy I just can't play with it on because of the spelling/grammar mistakes. It really stands out amongst the normal Skyrim dialogue options. (I think this is the mod that adds "Hello there"?)

The line "Heard any good story lately?" just needs to be fixed to say "good stories", and there needs to be some full stops added to "Hello there." and other lines. Then it would be amazing.

Thanks for all your hard work!

That can be easily fixed. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I heard a few people mention that bu so far, nobody has come with an exact dialogue line that goes missing from a mod I can test from. 

Without that, I can't 1) check if it is caused by Dialogues and 2) see if I can fix it.

Do you have an example of missing line or broken quest I can test against?

That can be easily fixed. Thanks.

I can name 2 that I noticed, though 1 of those seemed to fix itself.

Ri'Seed (the Kajhit caravan owner) lost the option to ask about his homeland.

Armin lost the option to ask about why he and his wife were fighting which would give you a quest, this fixed itself after a fasttravel or two.

4 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Armin lost the option to ask about why he and his wife were fighting which would give you a quest, this fixed itself after a fasttravel or two.

Did you mean Amren? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Amren

4 hours ago, hyper15 said:

I have some of those missing quest dialogs too, especially in Whiterun for the low lvl quests,

but what makes you think it is a SLdialog issue?

remember:

> if NPC are in furniture (chairs for example) they can loose dialog options untill they are back to regular idle

> some NPC give their quests only at certain times, Amren gives the quest only at the same time the shops are open as far as I found out. Means if you ask him in the middle of the night you won't get the quest dialog

> some quest givers early in game need an save/reload or cell change to add their quest dialogs or to trigger quest related scenes. For example starting from LAL right into Whiterun might give you the effect of missing quest dialogs until you change cells

> some NPC dialog options seem to be related to the ingame time (night/day)

> some NPC dialog seems to be related to the cell they are in

> some quest dialogs will only show up if the PC has reached a certain lvl

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have some of those missing quest dialogs too, especially in Whiterun for the low lvl quests,

but what makes you think it is a SLdialog issue?

remember:

> if NPC are in furniture (chairs for example) they can loose dialog options untill they are back to regular idle

> some NPC give their quests only at certain times, Amren gives the quest only at the same time the shops are open as far as I found out. Means if you ask him in the middle of the night you won't get the quest dialog

> some quest givers early in game need an save/reload or cell change to add their quest dialogs or to trigger quest related scenes. For example starting from LAL right into Whiterun might give you the effect of missing quest dialogs until you change cells

> some NPC dialog options seem to be related to the ingame time (night/day)

> some NPC dialog seems to be related to the cell they are in

I wish I could mark this post 1000x likes :)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, KM100z said:

Just curious if creatures as masters being worked on? Or done?

Creatures as Master will be revisited at some point.

I am still looking for a good set of tasks I can actually implement in a reasonable amount of time.

I got several suggestions last time I asked the question but most were not things I could actually do in the game without major development.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Creatures as Master will be revisited at some point.

I am still looking for a good set of tasks I can actually implement in a reasonable amount of time.

I got several suggestions last time I asked the question but most were not things I could actually do in the game without major development.

ah ok thanks for that update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and excuse me for my english, i am french.

i like this mod but i am stuck with eorlund stage 435 like my friends here. I brought back 15 dragon bones, he gave me a shield and a helmet. Then I brought him the complete armor and eorlund does not speak to me anymore. I went to stage 440 with the console and I found the forge of astronach but the quest does not update (I still have to make 30 weapons and 30 armor, ebonite blade, razor mehrunes ... .)

What is happening ? it's a shame it's really a good mod. Thank you for helping me.

Edit: SQS_SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft:

stage 0/1
  5/1
10/0
20/0
50/1
55/0
100..220 / 1
225/0
230/1
235/0
300 ... 435/1 (before using the console for stage 435)
440...900/0.

5 hours ago, nat90 said:

Hello and excuse me for my english, i am french.

i like this mod but i am stuck with eorlund stage 435 like my friends here. I brought back 15 dragon bones, he gave me a shield and a helmet. Then I brought him the complete armor and eorlund does not speak to me anymore. I went to stage 440 with the console and I found the forge of astronach but the quest does not update (I still have to make 30 weapons and 30 armor, ebonite blade, razor mehrunes ... .)

What is happening ? it's a shame it's really a good mod. Thank you for helping me.

Edit: SQS_SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft:

stage 0/1
  5/1
10/0
20/0
50/1
55/0
100..220 / 1
225/0
230/1
235/0
300 ... 435/1 (before using the console for stage 435)
440...900/0.

Thanks for pointing out the quest stages.

I took a look this morning and found two issues in the way the quest stages are currently set up.

I was missing a quest stage if you got to 440 AND you already crafted 30 armors and 30 weapons but I can't see how it wouldn't work if you don't have those crafted yet.

There was also an issue with the quest conditions and objectives around the Wruuthrad part of the quest.

Why did you think the Atronach forge would do anything? I have plans for it but they shouldn't be in the current quest.

2 hours ago, nat90 said:

Thank you for answering . So what do you advise me to continue the quest?  what do I have to make at the astonach forge?

Nothing yet.

Where did you read you had to do anything about it in Diqlogues?

Some people on this forum have had similar cases.

It's a shame that the mod has not been finalized, it's really an excellent mod and I can afford to judge because I have about 400 mods now.

I encourage you to finish it and I will wait for an update.

Thanks for taking time to respond to me.

Good continuation.

3 hours ago, nat90 said:

Some people on this forum have had similar cases.

It's a shame that the mod has not been finalized, it's really an excellent mod and I can afford to judge because I have about 400 mods now.

I encourage you to finish it and I will wait for an update.

Thanks for taking time to respond to me.

Good continuation.

90% of mods are works in progress. The astronoch forge is not part of this mod yet, so nothing you do with it will advance the quest.

I have a couple of questions (i am not nitpicking, i really need to know these things, please):

1. There are plenty of cell edits - are they intentional?
    Some of it is placing new stuff, so i guess it must be intentional, but what is that for?
    I thought this is some kind of framework for dialogues that can be used by other mods, or is there more to it?

2. Many cells have changes in water flow - is that intentional?
    Are you fixing the waterflow, or is it an unintended edit?

3. It contains some "identical to master" records - are they safe to clean?
    Meeko would be one, but i think i saw more things.

4. There is some deleted reference, shouldn't it be rather just disabled?

5. Why is the blody rags editor id renamed?

6. Why all those Leveled Items edits?
    Did these edits bled in from SD+, or are they really intended to be in this plugin?

51 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I have a couple of questions (i am not nitpicking, i really need to know these things, please):

1. There are plenty of cell edits - are they intentional?
    Some of it is placing new stuff, so i guess it must be intentional, but what is that for?
    I thought this is some kind of framework for dialogues that can be used by other mods, or is there more to it?

2. Many cells have changes in water flow - is that intentional?
    Are you fixing the waterflow, or is it an unintended edit?

3. It contains some "identical to master" records - are they safe to clean?
    Meeko would be one, but i think i saw more things.

4. There is some deleted reference, shouldn't it be rather just disabled?

5. Why is the blody rags editor id renamed?

6. Why all those Leveled Items edits?
    Did these edits bled in from SD+, or are they really intended to be in this plugin?

I need to clean up these edits at some point.

"Identical to master" should be safe to remove.

Waterflow edits are accidental and should be fixed.

Placed items have to do with the Blacksmith quest inside Dialogues.

I can't remember why the Bloody rag has been edited.

I will have to check about the leveled items.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Placed items have to do with the Blacksmith quest inside Dialogues.

Aha, i get it now. I presume same goes for some of the originally existing items that are only moved a bit (some skull, sack, maybe more - apparently moved to accomodate the items you placed).

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't remember why the Bloody rag has been edited.

I can't imagine why would you want to, it has to be a mistake. I'll just revert that change, resp. remove the now identical to master record, and see what happens.

Thank you.

Showing up on MCM but no settings or anything. Works like a charm on new game.

Would like to solve the issue on my save though. Any ideas? Cleaned with Savetool, Fallrim and still doesn't work.

Bah.. it works, the dialogues are there but not the settings in the MCM.

If it doesn't affect anything other than me being able to change settings, don't think i care though.

Sexlab dialogue SE (The latest April build) is crashing my game before like; any real startup. I get f4se CMD promt and the game never opens, the mod organizer screen unlocking. Me assuming SSE crashed before any boot screen whatsoever (Checking task manager showed no SSE related programs open only MO2)