• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, narses03 said:

i have a question: i am using this mod for a long time and i realy like it. but there seem to be compatibility issuse with a mod called "animal mansion". is there a chance to get a patch?

There used to be an incompatibility with one version of Animal Mansion a long time ago. I fixed it for that version.

The other version (from jmathers) still shows an incompatibility but since I am not using it, I have not been able to 1- confirm if there is really a problem and 2- fix it if there is really an issue.

I have not heard another come forward with something I can test reliably to make sure the issue is happening. All I heard so far is 'Dialogues doesn't work with Animal Mansion' without any other details than that (if someone explained the issue in the Animal Mansion thread, I apologize in advance for missing it as I am not following that thread). If that's the case, let me know and I will take a look.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There used to be an incompatibility with one version of Animal Mansion a long time ago. I fixed it for that version.

The other version (from jmathers) still shows an incompatibility but since I am not using it, I have not been able to 1- confirm if there is really a problem and 2- fix it if there is really an issue.

I have not heard another come forward with something I can test reliably to make sure the issue is happening. All I heard so far is 'Dialogues doesn't work with Animal Mansion' without any other details than that (if someone explained the issue in the Animal Mansion thread, I apologize in advance for missing it as I am not following that thread). If that's the case, let me know and I will take a look.

ok,

i also asked in the support thread of the mod about the effect it has to use both mods together, but got no answer so far. so i think i will just try it out. if i experience any bugs, that can be related with dialogues, i'll let you know

• 1 month later...

Version 3.2 of SexLab Dialogues is out, with these changes:

• Added: Disable dialogues topics about standing, kneeling and crawling 
  • Added: Make Master? dialogue conditional on kneeling or crawling 
  • Added: Player must now kneel or crawl before begging from their owner 
  • Added: Add a 'Cancel' option to the Fetch/Whine... and Submit/Resist dialogues 
  • Added: Update master hello dialogues to trigger some tasks if slots available 
  • Added: Add topic option for voluntary punishments 
  • Added: More granular options for ‘how may I entertain you’ 
  • Added: ‘how may I serve you’ / ‘stay close’ should be for master only
  • Added: Allow may I dance and sex at level 1 
  • Fixed: Check 'pc can be shaved' setting 
  • Fixed: Prevent sleep in torture furniture if punishments are disabled (creatures masters) 

One thing I should have mentioned is that I renamed the topic for talking to the master/mistress into 'Please?' for everyone.

So don't look for Master or Mistress anymore.

playing with this mod with all versions of ZAZ - and maybe several month' now with ZaZ V8 I had no problems with this mod. ZaZ V8 has mostly changes in additional keywords and some new furnitures, the core of the mod is the same as V7 (imho - don't believe I am an expert, but as an experienced user I think it is without trouble to use the newest version of ZaZ). Will try your version 3.2 now with a totally changed new skyrim (new mods, new enbs so I can tell you soon, if there are problems)

...and glad to read, that there will be some new surprises with your famous mod "dibella sisterhood"... can't wait for the challenge ?

have fun in modding and happy days at the end of the year

13 minutes ago, Cg0779 said:

I am having a weird problem with this mod. Whenever I try to load the game with this mod installed, my game just won't open. I know its this mod, however, as if I uninstall it, and nothing else, my game loads fine. Help?

Do you have SexLab Aroused and Zaz Animation Pack?

Outside of SexLab these are the two required mods for Dialogues.

23 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you have SexLab Aroused and Zaz Animation Pack?

Outside of SexLab these are the two required mods for Dialogues.

Yep, I have all the requirements. I even tried reinstalling them to try to get it to work, still won't open...

?

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

After  I updated both SD+ and SLD to latest version, I got two problems.

1. Successful begging does not give me anything.

2. Sex event triggered by this mod (begging, plea, may I entertain you, ... etc) sometimes makes PC to fuck others, when she is actually the victim.

What might possibly cause these problems? The second one is really annoying :(

Thank you.

Is it possible to hide the [More Dialogues] option if none are available? I want to only utilise sexlab dialogues during slavery and otherwise use vanilla dialog behavior? (No dialog menu for npcs with generic lines, i don't want greeting generic npcs to stop them and to open up a dialog menu, enemies who haven't spotted the player have a dialog menu with this mod and you can sometimes even talk to them if they're using a workbench before they spot you and attack).

I mean disabling the [More Dialogues] topic just if the player is not a slave or if begging/gifts are disabled.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:43 PM, wwweneihu said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

After  I updated both SD+ and SLD to latest version, I got two problems.

1. Successful begging does not give me anything.

2. Sex event triggered by this mod (begging, plea, may I entertain you, ... etc) sometimes makes PC to fuck others, when she is actually the victim.

What might possibly cause these problems? The second one is really annoying :(

Thank you.

I will look into these issues. 

#1 used to work but broke recently.

For #2, I tried to fix it and seem to have reversed the problem.

12 hours ago, Ikwydls said:

Is it possible to hide the [More Dialogues] option if none are available? I want to only utilise sexlab dialogues during slavery and otherwise use vanilla dialog behavior? (No dialog menu for npcs with generic lines, i don't want greeting generic npcs to stop them and to open up a dialog menu, enemies who haven't spotted the player have a dialog menu with this mod and you can sometimes even talk to them if they're using a workbench before they spot you and attack).

I mean disabling the [More Dialogues] topic just if the player is not a slave or if begging/gifts are disabled.

Not possible unfortunately.

"[More dialogues]" is my hub to initialize everything the mod is doing. Ideally, I would like to be able to catch you are about to talk to someone between the time you activate them and the time the dialogue menu pops up, but I never found a way to do that, so I developed that fake dialogue as a crutch to do that manually.

Until I can resolve the issue automatically, that manual dialogue will have to remain for everybody.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:02 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will look into these issues. 

#1 used to work but broke recently.

For #2, I tried to fix it and seem to have reversed the problem.

Not possible unfortunately.

"[More dialogues]" is my hub to initialize everything the mod is doing. Ideally, I would like to be able to catch you are about to talk to someone between the time you activate them and the time the dialogue menu pops up, but I never found a way to do that, so I developed that fake dialogue as a crutch to do that manually.

Until I can resolve the issue automatically, that manual dialogue will have to remain for everybody.

too bad. What about a sl defeat style solution where you can use a hotkey to open up the dialog menu with all the special options? SL Defeat doesnt add prostitution dialogue to normal dialogue menu with every npc but it's available when you use the hotkey.

it's nothing gamebreaking, it's just that it's somewhat buggy, especially with other mods and npcs you're really not meant to be able to talk to.

I understand that this mod works differently now, in some ways, but

I really-really miss "Please? How may I serve/etc?"

And gift giving is gone, slave or no-slave, for me.

So those messages about food or money are ignored, because I cannot gift my food or money anymore, and the shopping quest can never really end

(Because I cannot give her the grocery items)

All I can successfully do is to beg for food.

OK it's probably a conflicting mod, and this is where I could use some help.

Do "cursed Loot" or "deviously enslaved" or "apropos 2" interfere?

if not, I'm totally stuck.

This mod doesn't mess the game up, but it isn't working (for my game) either.

22 minutes ago, Azurahawk said:

DOes this mod alone increase the relationship between pc and npc or is slen still required?

SLEN is doing a lot of what I wish I had time to fine tune and add to Dialogues.

You can see Dialogues as a SLEN lite, but if you want complex sexual interactions with NPCs, you should get SLEN in addition to Dialogues.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SLEN is doing a lot of what I wish I had time to fine tune and add to Dialogues.

You can see Dialogues as a SLEN lite, but if you want complex sexual interactions with NPCs, you should get SLEN in addition to Dialogues.

Alright because I saw relationships a few times in your mods bio and I was wonderinging if you were referencing in game relationships or speaking in general about it. I use SLEN to increase relationship levels is why

1 hour ago, Azurahawk said:

Alright because I saw relationships a few times in your mods bio and I was wonderinging if you were referencing in game relationships or speaking in general about it. I use SLEN to increase relationship levels is why

Dialogues also levels relationships through sex and gifts but the interactions are very basic right now.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Dialogues also levels relationships through sex and gifts but the interactions are very basic right now.

That isn’t too bad then. I’m just trying to avoid duplicates that do the same. You may call your project lite, but it’s immersive with the mods you’ve recommended which I have.

Are you planning to enhance dialogues down the road or just keep it up to date? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there !

First of all , thank you for your great mods sir !

I would like, actually, to ask a question which has already been asked, It's about the last stage, I believe, of the blacksmith quest and it's involving Eorlund. I've read all posts following where I found the same question, and it seems there is no answer for the time being. I'm stuck just like my fellow friends who pointed to that !

Could you please tell me, if there is a solution, how to complete the quest ?

Thank you in advance :)