STUN - Stun and Tie Up NPCs by Cogneter

Dojo_dude

Ok don't know how excited about this mod you guys will get, but heck yeah it's a good time to be playing Fallout New Vegas.

I can't say finally, as I have only been playing since September [FO3 long before that].

Now you can tie up an NPC insteado f just killing every-damn buddy! I'm not sure how compatible this will be with other mods on here, but it should add some more tools to our shed so to speak.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57446/?

• 3 weeks later...

It's a pretty cool mod what little I've played with it. The next version will add some good features according to the author, but he's in dire need of modeler and animator help. I've long thought that all that duct tape you find in the wasteland could be put to better use.

tried the latest version, yeah the tape gags are great. I also switched back to using slavery expanded (The sexout enabled version on here) and wow do these two mods complement eachother well. You can use the slaver leash to knock out an already captured slave then tie them up with STUN. The darts from STUN also facilitate the enslaving process, though they aren't as all powerful as  Slavery expanded's 308 tranq rounds.

• 5 weeks later...

When you rescue the Powder Gangers from the Legion Raid Camp, they're tied up with ropes on their wrists. Couldn't you find that in-game resource and use it?

I'm using that model (meshes\animobjects\aorestrainrope.nif) for the current versions, but it has two major downsides:

1) It's an animation object, rather than an armor. Animation objects cause a number of problems programming-wise, so I was hoping to switch to armors in v0.5.

2) It's extremely ugly. :P

Definitely would be interested in mods that take advantage of this awesome tieing up system.

Thank you, Cogneter, and anyone that works on it.

If I had any decent meshing/texturing skills, I would offer to do it, but I am only really competent in assembling/optimising mods for now >.>

PS : Going to endorse it on the Nexus.

Archived