Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

anyone here understand how to work this i downloaded version 1.8 for some reason this version doesent show me the the option to start the animations and all i did was drag and drop in the right folders so what gives? seams only version that works for me is Animated_Prostitution_-_Old-10748.

amulet <.< well for somereason in all the versions i never did need a amulet it was al chat and flap or chat and stasis stand naked for a wile with sound. hmmm a crap dont tell me i just dumpt it all out on a rage coss it didint work and it was all a just put a amulet on im gona go shot my self now

The mod does not work whatsoever, even on a clean install of Skyrim with all prerequisites. Animations don't play at all (yes I have the correct amulet equipped), my character ends up walking around randomly with no way to stop when I cast one of the spells, sometimes the body even completely disappears. NPCs end up in some odd T-pose when I select to engage sex or other times simply walks away like nothing happened, and breaks some NPC packages. Try to start a brawl bet with an NPC and instead they'll just take your money and walk away like nothing happened if you have this mod active. Sometimes NPCs will randomly get stuck and refuse to move when you talk to them. NPCs end up with some glitchy blank dialogue options. The bugs list just go on.

Worst of all is the snobby attitude of the modmaker who pastes "no I'm not going to answer any of your questions" everywhere on this mod page.

I suggest just waiting for a proper sex mod, ie Lovers with PK, and avoid this one completely.

Disabled and completely removed this mod today and my Skyrim runs bug-free, except for the occasional CTD that happens once maybe two hours, but I'm pretty sure everyone gets that.

well i dont get ctd ever since i updated to latest version. but the prostitude mod is a pain in the ass for me realy the only version that works for me so far is Animated_Prostitution_-_Old-10748 mabe ill just wait for someone to make a version thats not so screwy to install who knows mabe Ms Leeches might make a compleatly Psychopathic version from the mind of sheogorath

Hello, i'm having problem with AP too since i upgraded it to 1.8, i don't know why but it seems like the latest AP breaking my mining and canibalize animation.

With mining, my character only stands still for a few seconds and suddenly she moving again without extracting any ores.

With canibalize, i suddenly losing control of my character after choosing option feed and she just wandering around while crouching. I cannot regain control on her without quitting game or back to main menu.

At first i thought maybe some animations replacer mods (idle, walk, run, pose) affecting this, but then i tested again with every animations replacer mod off and only leaving AP and FNIS on, no luck, my mining and canibalize animation still broken.

I don't have any problems with the sex animation though, all working fine, including the new lust spell and masturbation spell by AP 1.8, no crash ever either.

Does anyone know how to make actors not unequip their clothing? I have AP options spell set to "Do not strip", but they still do. However, if I set the women's to strip normally. They manage to keep their clothes on. (Its working reversed?) Mens however, isn't working with either strip options.

Is there a command line somewhere in the script that can be edited?

Hello' date=' i'm having problem with AP too since i upgraded it to 1.8, i don't know why but it seems like the latest AP breaking my mining and canibalize animation.

With mining, my character only stands still for a few seconds and suddenly she moving again without extracting any ores.

With canibalize, i suddenly losing control of my character after choosing option feed and she just wandering around while crouching. I cannot regain control on her without quitting game or back to main menu.

At first i thought maybe some animations replacer mods (idle, walk, run, pose) affecting this, but then i tested again with every animations replacer mod off and only leaving AP and FNIS on, no luck, my mining and canibalize animation still broken.

I don't have any problems with the sex animation though, all working fine, including the new lust spell and masturbation spell by AP 1.8, no crash ever either.

[/quote']

I did some more tests about my trouble above, and it seems like both broken animations (mining and canibalize) happen after i used Player Slut Spell which added by latest AP version (1.8).

Player Slut Spell makes me lost control of my character and makes her wander around fucking every penises in town, i don't know how to stop the spell so i forced some movements (jumping, sheating/unsheating weapon, turning around a lot) until finally i regain control of her back.

Is there a proper way to stop the Player Slut Spell effect? with console command or something?

someone was working on that somewhere in the skyrim adult mod threads somewhere... or at least i think i saw one.

if nothing else the meshes and textures will eventually be available to other mods via the sresource.esm mod im working on with docclox and others.

found possible cause of incompatibility with custom races, when starting sex, the player is equipped a fake nude body armor, because *insert custom race name here* is not tagged as a compatible race, it doesn't show up in game. I can't do any editing to confirm this because my CK crashes when I save

I have a technical question:

How to implement change stages,

(I mean, the fact that using the command

Actor.playidle (aaaPose1Stage1), time passes

and then by the same command

Actor.playidle (aaaPose1Stage2) actor plays DEFAULT(mt_idle) animation,

then it is necessary to repeat

Actor.playidle (aaaPose1Stage2),

how it is implemented, if not a secret.

(Sorry google transl)

my AP works kind of normally they strip' date=' get into postion then the NPC walks off after a couple of seconds (is it my techinque???) and the slut spell? if there's a place to sit there's were you'll find my character

[/quote']

for me AP works normally too,

it is just technical question.

found possible cause of incompatibility with custom races' date=' when starting sex, the player is equipped a fake nude body armor, because *insert custom race name here* is not tagged as a compatible race, it doesn't show up in game. I can't do any editing to confirm this because my CK crashes when I save

[/quote']

Having the same issue. Both with the custom race (I'm using the Moonshadow Race, if that matters) and the CK crashes when I save any changes to it. For any mods. Pretty annoying.

Archived