Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

Any1 can compare the possibilities of v3 to SexiS? I hate to clean them mods.

the animations are not as good as in sexis or sexaddict...

but: you can send lydia to work..gain gold.... ..wish it would function with other followers....

(look at the menu -> work etc....)

Moin

Oli

P.S.:

Warning - AP may crash your shouts.....

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone got version 5 working correctly ?? There is a script named aaSexScript.psc that is spamming papyrus logs so much that it causes my game to freeze. This script always shows the last in my papyrus log before the freeze occur.

Did you use the AP-Dev files ?

I'm not using them and it's running correctly.

Actually I don't know how to use them, that's the main reason why I don't use them.

But as far as I know, it's 'buggy as duck' so I will keep it like that.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10748

It's all there to fiddle with... if you're sitting on a bunch of animations, now is the time to up them. :)

I used animated prostitution before i found loverslab.  I then upgraded to this site's framework.  Animated prostitution needs a major overhaul to become on par with what is being developed here, and there are at least 3 better prostitution frameworks on the go here.  Not sure why you are linking this, short of trolling.

He linked it over 2 years ago! :lol: Sex Lab was in it's infancy at that point, too.

Just look at the post dates. And let old threads die. :D

Ok, I see that sexlab is supposed to be better than AP.  Be that as it may, I am looking for APs version 5.12.  I do not like version 5.21 because of a couple of reasons I don't want to go into right now.  Can anyone point me toward version 5.12

Thanks a lot.

TonyB

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived