Anyway to have two seperate "mod loadouts"?

WiseSomewhere

What I mean is, I want one set of mods that I could use for making SFW videos/streaming/etc and another set of mods for Sexout/NSFW stuff. Is there an easy way to switch between two sets of mods? I thought I remember something that let you do this before but can't remember if I am just imagining things or not.

Mod Organizer let's you have "profiles". In each profile, you can have a different set of mods ticked to load, and you can even have

a different set of .ini and prefs.ini for said profiles, along with a different set of saves allocated to those profiles.

So if you load a game under say, "profile 1" you only see those saves when you load up Skyrim and any unticked mods aren't loaded.

The beauty of it is, nothing is added to Skyrim data folder and the original .ini and pref.ini's remain untouched.

If you're not used to using Mod Organiser though, it can be rather daunting, but there are some excellent guides around,

for instance Gopher's guide and Step Guide.

Archived