[WIP] Nice Melons you got there, honey!

chajapa

I think u should move this to download section my friend, it works for me not found any major alpha like issues that may keep it off downloads section :)...is more stable than some mods in there :D

Thank you. It's really a very simple mod. I need to make a couple of changes.... additions... and then maybe I'll move it. I was REALLY hoping someone who knew what they were doing would take it and make it better, as right now it would just be another dialogue sex mod with very limited functionality. 

But it runs well I think BECAUSE it's simple. So.... if I can find some time to make just a couple of changes, then I'll look at moving it.

And thank you for the kind words. :)

I think u should move this to download section my friend, it works for me not found any major alpha like issues that may keep it off downloads section :)...is more stable than some mods in there :D

Thank you. It's really a very simple mod. I need to make a couple of changes.... additions... and then maybe I'll move it. I was REALLY hoping someone who knew what they were doing would take it and make it better, as right now it would just be another dialogue sex mod with very limited functionality.

But it runs well I think BECAUSE it's simple. So.... if I can find some time to make just a couple of changes, then I'll look at moving it.

And thank you for the kind words. :)

If I may ask, have you thought about working with Ed86 to improve this at all or add it to Milk Mod Economy? I don't know if it was brought up, but it's one of the only suggestions I can offer you.

OK... made some changes to the original and put it in the downloads section. I'll update the OP. 

Milk drinker references added in dialogue.

Female PC can now milk a female NPC or female follower

Male lead-in to dialogue is now "Nice Melons you got there, honey!" .... because.... well I just HAD to...

Female lead-in to dialogue is still "Are you staring at my chest?"

Male PC has a fast track to milking ... ".....I'll have to improvise!" with an appropriate response from his female friend.

HERE

That's not this mod. That happens on the animations even if using something like Random Sex. Run Random Sex for about a half hour while you dust the furniture in the living room and besides seeing some animations you didn't know you had, you'll see the male drop through the ground a few times. Doesn't happen all the time and I can't even say for sure that it happens only on certain animations, but I've seen it as well. 

It's just not this mod. This mod only RUNS the animations. It doesn't control them.

The animations in Non-Sexlab Animation Pack are from several different animators. The pack is put together by Rydin and basically he's just assembling everything into one neat package so we're not hunting around for animations in 4, 5 or 6 places. 

• 2 years later...

Archived