[WIP] Nice Melons you got there, honey!

chajapa

Really awesome concept. Would be funny if the person doing the drinking get's a Nutrition Buff the boosts HP regen or something LOL.

I'm just providing the method of getting to the animation. The authors of the mods using a "drink" dispensed in this way can detect when the animation is running and use it however they want. 

Milk Mod Economy is already detecting the breastfeeding animation and it counts as milking the character (PC or NPC..... both can be milked this way)

Eventually I expect someone with far greater modding skills will expand on this. In the meantime, I'm using it to learn.... and to learn how to beg for help :)

Love this mod thanks!!!

But I want to do my own custom dialogue 

Can't seem to find it with the creation kit

what is it under??

I believe you'll see it listed as ChajapaQuest (or chajapaquest)

I you make more topics and expand on this, please post your creation here and as long as everything in it is working, I'll link it on the OP.

I've been kinda busy lately and haven't really come back to this to do more work on it. I still PLAN to work on it, but... haven't gotten there yet.

Works fine, would be nice if there was a speechcraft check or if the dialogue would only appear if you're friends with the NPC

I think SexLab Romance does all that kind of checking. If I was better at scripting I might have a look and just see if I can add the animations I want to SexLab Romance...

But I'm NOT good at scripting. :)

I'm just a beginner and right now I feel pretty good about just getting this working at all! hehehhe

NOTICE

If you upgrade to Non-SexLab Animation Pack version 2.0b BETA, the animations I'm pointing to won't work correctly. It seems in NSLAP ver 2.0b BETA, the 2 breastfeeding animations are reversed so the male/female one is playing when the female/female one is called, and vice versa. 

I won't be changing this mod to compensate as I believe Rydin will correct the issue very soon. Just know that I'm aware of it and will keep an eye on the issue.

UPDATE

If you have upgraded the non-SexLab Animation Pack (NSLAP) to version 2.0b BETA, you need to check to make sure you have version 2.0b1

The file names for the animations used by this mod have changed so the narrative for folks with Apropos stops working until you change a couple things. I'll try to upload some files late, but for now...

We have the 2 folders, MaleActor_zjMFBreastfeeding, and FemaleActor_zjMFBreastfeeding

RENAME the folders to MaleActor_zjBreastfeedingVar, and FemaleActor_zjBreastfeedingVAR

Then go into each folder and look at the individual text files. They need to be renamed the same way

REPLACE every occurrence of zjMFBreastfeeding with zjBreastfeedingVar in each file name (sounds like a pain but really it took me all of about 30 seconds)

THEN go into the uniqueAnimations.txt file ( Apropos\db\UniqueAnimations.txt )

EDIT the line that says, "zjMFBreastfeeding" : true,

so that it says,

"zjBreastfeedingVar" : true,

save that file and you're done.

Now the Apropos narrative should work again.

Guest squid0767

Nice mod!  :)

Is it possible to link this mod with soulgem oven 2?

*breast feeding only possible if the woman has one "bottle" or more

*breastfeeding drain 1 "bottle"

*buff after feeding

Agreed, it would be nice to see with SGO2 - I am torn on whether I keep SGO2 and MilkMod together - I love the concept of a soul gem factory, but this is so brilliantly done!  Since only one of them handles breast growth, I've been sacrificing MilkMod for SGO2. Might have to remove one of them in the long run :\

Nice mod!  :)

Is it possible to link this mod with soulgem oven 2?

*breast feeding only possible if the woman has one "bottle" or more

*breastfeeding drain 1 "bottle"

*buff after feeding

I'm afraid this is beyond my skill at this time. However, darkconsole is free to use this if he'd like to incorporate it into SGO 2. 

I would think that at HIS skill level, adding dialogue like this would be somewhat trivial.

At MY level of expertise, I'm still thrilled when it simply WORKS! :)

I also have both SGO and MME running in almost every profile. I have to turn off breast node scaling in SGO so that MME controls breast size. SGO gets to control belly size.

Now if I could only figure out how to use Fill Her Up in the mix, it could be quite amusing!

So I haven't actually played with this, but tell me it has a line like "For you, I'd be a milk drinker any day!" :lol: or maybe "Y'know, maybe being a milkdrinker aint so bad."

It does not (yet) have a milk drinker reference, but I plan to add one. :)

However, with the holiday week starting, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to mess with this.

If ANYONE can help me out with learning a new trick I'd appreciate it. I am having trouble getting her to just take off her shirt. I was wanting to do a line like... hey, what do you think of these? ... as she takes off her shirt. But.... I can't get it working.

REGARDING getting a female PC to milk an NPC, that's also on my list. It's a pretty easy addition. I just need some time to get to it. Time right now is getting full of shopping, wrapping, decorating, going to visit family, etc. So.....

it is what it is...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I really love the idea of your mod, it's just great. I gave it a shot today and encountered two problems:

1) After the dialog, instead of a breastfeeding animation, a random sex animation is played. Yes, I do have the Non-Sexlab-Animations installed and they are running properly. Perhaps the latest update of SL or nSLA messed something up? I did a fresh install some days ago and now I'm using the latest version of pretty much every relevant mod.

2) Apparently, as a female player character, I cannot ask a female follower to suck my breasts. Why not? Makes me feel kinda sad...

Any clue what's going on?

Thanks,

Alan

Hey,

I really love the idea of your mod, it's just great. I gave it a shot today and encountered two problems:

1) After the dialog, instead of a breastfeeding animation, a random sex animation is played. Yes, I do have the Non-Sexlab-Animations installed and they are running properly. Perhaps the latest update of SL or nSLA messed something up? I did a fresh install some days ago and now I'm using the latest version of pretty much every relevant mod.

2) Apparently, as a female player character, I cannot ask a female follower to suck my breasts. Why not? Makes me feel kinda sad...

Any clue what's going on?

Thanks,

Alan

HeyThere2 should work (I'm using it myself with latest versions of everything), 

but yeah, the latest version of NSLAP changed the names of the breastfeeding animations. It was necessary for ongoing maintenance. I thought I updated the original GotMilk on here, but it's possible I missed something. I'll have a look.

I'm still doing holiday crap over here but I'm hoping to have some time to jump back onto this in the next few days. Ok... well holiday crap AND my wife and I had our 35th anniversary. (I have absolutely no idea how she put up with all my shit for 35 years, but.... she's special!)

My plan will be to add the female PC dialogue to be milked by another female. Not sure how I left it out in the first place, but yeah, I play a female PC sometimes as well and it pisses me off that it's not there. :)

I'd LIKE to figure out how to elegantly combine some of this dialogue so we have a SHORT path to milking as well as having the method with a bit more discussion. I will say that because this requires the non-sexlab-animations anyways, I may add dialogue leading to some other specific animations that I enjoy. Not sure on that yet though. 

Eventually.... and this will not be done soon as I lack the skills to do it and have a lot to learn... I want to have something set up such that a female with milk... whether it's from SoulGem Oven II or Milk Mod Economy... will APPROACH the player when they're milky and ask for some relief.

Or a random NPC will "notice" that you're leaking and full and APPROACH you to ask if they can be of some assistance.

And eventually.... a milky female will approach a random NPC and ask for relief. Initially I think I'd have to do that with just followers, but it would be nice if ANY NPC that has milk could be milked kinda randomly by any OTHER NPC. 

These approach scenes are already being done on other mods for other things and with other triggers. So I know it can be done. And inside of Devious Cidhna is a method for detecting if SGO or MME are installed and if milk is available. It's just that I lack the skills at this time to put it all together. But these are the things I'm thinking I'd like to have.

Hey :) Thanks for the response!

HeyThere2 should work (I'm using it myself with latest versions of everything), 

but yeah, the latest version of NSLAP changed the names of the breastfeeding animations. It was necessary for ongoing maintenance. I thought I updated the original GotMilk on here, but it's possible I missed something. I'll have a look.

I think I can safely confirm that HeyThere2 does unfortunately not work as intended with the latest version of NSLAP. At least for me it doesn't :(

My plan will be to add the female PC dialogue to be milked by another female. Not sure how I left it out in the first place, but yeah, I play a female PC sometimes as well and it pisses me off that it's not there.  :)

Thanks a lot, I almost always play female characters, would be nice to have.

I'd LIKE to figure out how to elegantly combine some of this dialogue so we have a SHORT path to milking as well as having the method with a bit more discussion. I will say that because this requires the non-sexlab-animations anyways, I may add dialogue leading to some other specific animations that I enjoy. Not sure on that yet though. 

Hell yes, please do :D

Alan47,

Can you tell me exactly which version of NSLAP you're using?

I'm using the 2.0b1 beta and the animations are working with both GotMilk and HeyThere2.

I know that if you change versions of NSLAP you have to re-run FNIS and re-register the animations in SexLab. 

Hi,

now that's odd. According to my Mod Organizer, I'm using the very same version of NSLAP... I double-checked that they are registered at SexLab Framework before even posting here. My FNIS is as new as can be, and I'm running it on an almost regular basis. I'm also using the very latest XP32 skeleton by Groovtama (that shouldn't make a difference, though). Skyrim sure does have its own will at times, doesn't it? :P

Don't sweat it. I've been throwing mods at my Skyrim for ages now, and certain things just don't always work as they are supposed to. So, unless someone else can confirm my problem, I would consider myself the 1 in a 100 where it sadly just doesn't work xD

Archived